Car Smart of Memphis

Car Smart of Memphis

5085 Covington Way, Memphis, TN 38134

Excellent Service

by from bartlett, tn |

My experience with Car Smart was a very pleasant one. They were extremely helpful. Their customer service is absolutely flawless! The prices are very reasonable and they are willing to work with any customers. Being a college student without any credit, I had multiple set backs, but they worked with me and now I am driving off the lot with my brand new car. Thank you so much!

Great Experience buying a car

by from Memphis, TN |

My Dad and I worked with Marsha Rios to buy my car. She was extremely helpful in answering all of the questions we had and made it possible for me to get the car the same day. She worked with us to make it possible to get the car as fast as possible, and how to get the car repaired quickly and at a reasonable price. Without her I would never have gotten my car!

Pleasant Experience

by from Memphis, TN |

Marsha promptly returned my phone call and when I got there, she and her husband were so friendly and acted like they really valued doing business with us unlike some car dealerships. The down side was that the lot is so filled with cars, we had to park across the street and walk over in this Memphis heat!. :-)

new car buyer

by from olive branch ms |

I bought my car from Marsha Rios and she was great helping me find my car in my price range. extremely happy. recommend anyone that looking for a car to come here!!!

never got to talk to anyone

by from brookland arkansas |

never heard back from anyone sent emails 2 times and nothing back so no wouldn't use this again

Get your car here!

by from Memphis, TN |

We worked with Marsha, who was straight-forward and easy to work with. We took the car we liked to our mechanic, who even knew of Marsha and Car Smart of Memphis. He talked up their good reputation and honesty. It was a great experience!

Easy and quick

by from Memphis, Tn |

Easiest car purchase I have ever had. They made it simple and efficient. Great selection. Ask for Marsha!

Never going to use it again

by from Nevada |

Worst customer service you could possibly ask for. I would never recommend this to no one because it takes more than 3 weeks for them just to "e-mail" you with a personal question about the care. I e-mailed them 3 weeks ago and I still have no response!!

Boughtacar

by from Memphis, TN |

Poor follow up! Can't get them to return calls. Once they had my money it was over. Nothing but excuses on why they didn't do what they said they would do. Don't pay anything until you get what they promise you.....big mistake.

Brian of Lexington

by from Lexington TN |

Drove almost 2 hours to look at 4 vehicles I seen on their website. All 4 were less than ad stated not to mention cars were dirty and not presentable,the main interest sales lady talked about was how nice the radio was. Do your homework before wasting time if you have any knowledge of vehicles you will know within 5 mins your in the wrong place and those of you who don't then stay away.