Car Smart of Memphis

Car Smart of Memphis

5085 Covington Way, Memphis, TN 38134

The Best Yet

by from Memphis |

I purchased a nice vehicle from Car Smart. The staff was friendly and professional. I will buy all of my cars from CAR SMART going forward. The process of buying this car was quick and easy. Most of all they are GOD fearing people.

Bartlett shocked

by from Memphis TN |

Went to buy a car a they were trying to sell one without any oil in it. The salesman said they do not do any services with any fluids. I never heard anything so irresponsible from a dealership.

espanol amigo

by from alamo,texas |

del rios is great sales person . he is also a great person .del keep up your good work. eres un buen amigo.

Drove From Florida

by from Shalimar, FL |

My wife and I rented a car to drive from the Panhandle of Florida to Memphis to buy a 350Z on the lot. Everyone, Marsha, Del, and Bo, were extremely helpful and nice. After all the paperwork was done on the 350Z, Marsha helped us get our rental to the airport to drop it off. We would have never found the right place at the airport. All in all, it was a good experience--just had to change both windsheild wipers on the way home, the existing ones were falling apart.

BMW owner

by from memphis tn |

My experience with Marsha Rios was the best. Car Smart is indeed the best place to shop and buy a car.!!!!!! great prices amazing car love the service

Excellent Service

by from bartlett, tn |

My experience with Car Smart was a very pleasant one. They were extremely helpful. Their customer service is absolutely flawless! The prices are very reasonable and they are willing to work with any customers. Being a college student without any credit, I had multiple set backs, but they worked with me and now I am driving off the lot with my brand new car. Thank you so much!

Great Experience buying a car

by from Memphis, TN |

My Dad and I worked with Marsha Rios to buy my car. She was extremely helpful in answering all of the questions we had and made it possible for me to get the car the same day. She worked with us to make it possible to get the car as fast as possible, and how to get the car repaired quickly and at a reasonable price. Without her I would never have gotten my car!

Pleasant Experience

by from Memphis, TN |

Marsha promptly returned my phone call and when I got there, she and her husband were so friendly and acted like they really valued doing business with us unlike some car dealerships. The down side was that the lot is so filled with cars, we had to park across the street and walk over in this Memphis heat!. :-)

new car buyer

by from olive branch ms |

I bought my car from Marsha Rios and she was great helping me find my car in my price range. extremely happy. recommend anyone that looking for a car to come here!!!

never got to talk to anyone

by from brookland arkansas |

never heard back from anyone sent emails 2 times and nothing back so no wouldn't use this again