Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne

5530 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

Used 877-227-1923 Used 877-227-1923

Use Your Smarts and Buy at Bart's!!!

Great honest people selling great cars.

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Bought a 2009 F350 at Barts and dealt with great people and got an awesome truck. I have already recommended this dealership and Jerad as a salesman to many people.

Great experience

by from Baltimore Ohio |

Very nice friendly people. Scott Eubank was great to deal with. Excellent price as well. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Extremely helpful salespeople

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Had an excellent experience at Bart's replacing an older Impala with significant cooling issues. Jake worked with me to find a car with payments I could afford despite some outstanding credit issues, and has been helpful and available after the sale with follow up questions I have had. I would definitely recommend people looking for a used car visit Jake at the Illinois Road Bart's Car Store. He was an excellent salesman to work with.

Great Experience!

by from Fort Wayne IN |

Friendly and helpful staff, answered all my questions and I was on my way with my Mercedes

great used car buying experience

by from Monticello , In |

I had been doing my research to find my wife and me a good quality used car that would fit into our budget . One car of interest was at Bart's Car Store , so I responded to the add and got a reply from Matt . We talked on the phone to go over our budget and vehicle requirements and set up an appointment. There were no hidden fees , sticker shock or hidden surprises . They gave us what we expected for our trade in . The overall experience was very good .

Great Experience!

by from Indianapolis |

We were on a limited schedule, since it was so far to drive from Indy to Ft. Wayne. The car was not on their lot, so they sent a driver to get the car and have it on their lot by the time we arrived. We test drove the car, loved it, and bought it that day. The interior had been smoked in, so they discounted us the cost of taking it somewhere to have the smell removed. Unfortunately, they only had the car for one day before we came to see it, so they were not aware of an issue with the gas tank. The filters had not been installed properly, which prevented any more than one gallon of gas to be pumped into the tank at one time. The car also did not have an owner's manual. Josh arranged to send us an owner's manual. He also arranged to pay the automotive place that replaced the filters. All the issues that we discovered with the car were resolved and paid for by Bart's Car Store. Josh always returned our phone calls and kept us informed on the progress. He made sure that all our problems were resolved, and that we were happy with the resolution. I would definitely go back to Barts, and I would make sure that Josh was there and deal with him. Josh was great!

February 20, 2015

Leah, Thank you so much for shopping at Bart's!! We would like to wish you the best and as always, HAPPY MOTORING!!

Rude Salespeople

by from Fort Wayne |

The salesperson (Paul) was very rude and unpleasant to deal with during the sales process. I don't want to deal with them for service. We took our business elsewhere and I advise anyone else to do the same thing. Don't buy from Bart's!!!

Don't bother

by from Ft. Wayne |

No management! No customer service! Dirty office! Very bad experience!!! I would NOT recommend Bart's Car Store to anyone.

June 24, 2014

Please contact our Marketing Department to discuss your situation. We take pride in keeping our showrooms and lots very tidy and in pristine condition for our customers.

Dishonest Dealer

by from Fort Wayne |

Very sad and disappointing :( My salesperson, John, was very nice, but lied to my face, and my friend's, telling me the technicians had checked all features of the pre-owned car, and everything was working. When I drove home, the blue tooth was broken, and when I lowered the passenger window, it was stuck open. I went back and I was charged over $800 to fix the problems. They are not honest and I would never buy another car from Bart's car store!!!

Worst dealer

by from The Fort |

Drove 2 hours to buy a car, the person from the Internet sales wasn't there, no one could find the file. Sat in the lobby for an hour. Finance manager barely mumbled at me while looking for a deal. No effort like they could care less about selling a car that day. Complete waste of my time and gas.

June 24, 2014

Please contact the Marketing Department to discuss your experience with Bart's Car Store. We value each and every customer and are very sorry for your experience. Please reach out to us to make this right.