Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne

Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne

5530 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

Used 877-227-1923

Two year old cars for about half the price!!

Great honest people selling great cars.

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Bought a 2009 F350 at Barts and dealt with great people and got an awesome truck. I have already recommended this dealership and Jerad as a salesman to many people.

Rude Salespeople

by from Fort Wayne |

The salesperson (Paul) was very rude and unpleasant to deal with during the sales process. I don't want to deal with them for service. We took our business elsewhere and I advise anyone else to do the same thing. Don't buy from Bart's!!!

Don't bother

by from Ft. Wayne |

No management! No customer service! Dirty office! Very bad experience!!! I would NOT recommend Bart's Car Store to anyone.

June 24, 2014

Please contact our Marketing Department to discuss your situation. We take pride in keeping our showrooms and lots very tidy and in pristine condition for our customers.

Dishonest Dealer

by from Fort Wayne |

Very sad and disappointing :( My salesperson, John, was very nice, but lied to my face, and my friend's, telling me the technicians had checked all features of the pre-owned car, and everything was working. When I drove home, the blue tooth was broken, and when I lowered the passenger window, it was stuck open. I went back and I was charged over $800 to fix the problems. They are not honest and I would never buy another car from Bart's car store!!!

Worst dealer

by from The Fort |

Drove 2 hours to buy a car, the person from the Internet sales wasn't there, no one could find the file. Sat in the lobby for an hour. Finance manager barely mumbled at me while looking for a deal. No effort like they could care less about selling a car that day. Complete waste of my time and gas.

June 24, 2014

Please contact the Marketing Department to discuss your experience with Bart's Car Store. We value each and every customer and are very sorry for your experience. Please reach out to us to make this right.

Very Rude

by from Fort Wayne |

I went to Bart's dealership to buy a suburban truck and I got shocked from the way sales person and sales manager treated me. I wrote what I am offering for the truck he just pulled the paper from me and through it in the trash. I have purchased over 20 cars over my life from various dealers and I never seen this kind of rude behavior from any of them.

June 24, 2014

Please contact our Marketing Department to discuss your experience at Bart's Car Store. Thank you

Stay away

by from Ft wayne |

They tried to sell me a garbage car. They didn't know that I was a mechanic and saw right through their shady sell tactics. STAY AWAY FROM BART CAR STORE.

Going elsewhere to buy. Lessons leared.

by from Fort Wayne |

This past week my son and I went with to Bart's two times (My son wanted to buy a Jeep there..) The first time we went to test drive a particular Jeep and then the second time to make a cash offer on it..with cash in hand. The sales clerk was friendly both times , but the 'decision makers' on the sales offers were people we had to go out of our way to meet. This meeting with the 'decision-maker' happened after he turned down the cash offer ( my son had a cashiers check with him for the entire amount that he wanted to offer) ..which was about 10% less than their listed price. The decision-maker acted more interested in justifying his price than in treating my son's offer seriously. My son and I are veterans and was told the first day that my son's (informal) 'counteroffer' to us included a 'military discount', which amounted to about 3 %. off their listed price. Really? The second day the discount we were quoted was then called 'friends and family' discount and was about 7% off of listed. The 'decision maker' spoke of not being able to make a profit if he went any lower than that. About 1500 dollars separated us on making a sale. OK perhaps they are really proud of their cars, and/or they pay too much at auction themselves for their vehicles.I don't know. But I do know this, I have been dealing in private car sales/purchases for the past 45 years so this is something I know about and how to treat people with genuine respect...more than one that has reported 15 years experience in the business (i.e. the decision-maker) perhaps? In general I have learned to not get upset when I am being lied . But I continue to find it annoying to be treated that I am stupid enough to believe a lie. Oh, my son was also promised he would get a 25 dollar gift card for test driving one of their cars. Guess what he was not offered nor received.? But a happy ending is on the horizon. My son is planning tomorrow to go out of town and buy a same model Jeep elsewhere from a non-Bart dealership, for less money ( a little older but same miles, and not reeking of cigarette smoke like the one at Bart's), many more options, and has a warranty included. Go ahead Bart spokesperson feel free to make a response now to this email. It would be refreshing if you could make one that specifically addressed my concerns and experiences with some corrective action and was not overdone with a litany of prepared, canned sales-speak phrases instead-as it appears to be thematic in your previous responses to those writers critical of their experiences at one of your car lots . Facts stand on their own merits. Thank you.

April 10, 2014

Please make sure to contact our main office in Columbia City and ask for the Marketing Department, and we will gladly provide that prize of a $25 gift card. As for the cost of our vehicles, I must admit that the manager was exactly right when replying about profit and loss. The cost of doing business is higher than it has ever been and we still keep our prices among the lowest in the industry. We are very sorry and disappointed that we couldn't come to an agreement on your recent vehicle search and we wish you the best of luck moving forward. Please make sure to get in touch with our Marketing Department to redeem your $25 gift card. Thank you for shopping at Bart's Car Store and please come see us again!!

great car, but never going back to barts

by from warsaw indiana |

I bought a very awesome car off of barts, did the online shopping, found EXACTLY what I was looking for. Went and test drove it the next day and the day after went up to get it. We had a written agreement that they would completely detail the interior (it was gross) fix my driver side mirror as it was just sitting in there, and a plastic piece that was hanging from under the car. I picked it up and had people from out of town helping me get the car and I didnt get a chance to inspect it, but did notice walking to the car the underneath had been fixed but got inside and it hadn't even been swept out from my test drive the day before!! Started driving and got two roads ago from the location and my mirror is just flapping in the wind, so at this point im going to assume it wasnt fixed at all. I emailed the manager of that facility to have proof i contacted and ive not heard one peep from anyone. So, with that being said, I will enjoy this vehicle and warn others to beware and shop elsewhere next time. My salesperson was extremely nice but I have a problem with a company not holding up its end of thr deal. That's the only reason I paid a little more.

April 10, 2014

Unfortunately, when purchasing a used car there are going to be some minor blemishes along the way that may need repaired. If you were promised a timely repair by Bart's Car Store then you should contact the main office and ask for the Marketing department to get that taken care of immediately. We are very sorry for the mishap and will gladly assist in coming to a solution. Thanks so much for buying at Bart's!!

interested

by from fort Wayne, in |

Checked out a couple vehicles. Had different salesmen both times. Neither were too pushy. But also meant they weren't too concerned about a sale.

Amazing!

by from Fort Wayn , Indiana |

Scott Eubank has to be the best car salesman I have ever worked with ! He was upfront honest and helped me find what fit my needs. I would recommend Barts and scott to anyone i know. they are excellent!