Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne

Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne

5530 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

Used 877-227-1923

Use Your Smarts and Buy at Bart's!!!

Thanks Troy

by from fort wayne indiana |

thanks to Troy I have a nicer newer vehicle that runs great and looks amazing he put all his forth an effort into getting me a car that I love and what was in my price range I can't see myself going to any other car lot ! Troy made buying a car fun and amazing no stress at all when it comes to that guy ! I don't know how much more I could repay him!

Get your car checked out

by from Fort Wayne in. |

We have looked at two cars there. In each case we had car independently inspected. In each case there was $1000-$2000 with of repairs required by GMC / Ford dealer. GMC Envoy with 50k miles was beautiful and they were asking $1000 over NADA retail. Told them GMC said it needed front differential and rear suspension work only to find out they sold it to someone right away. Your guess is as good as mine if they disclosed this. If looking there high suggest independent mechanical review with agreement they reimburse if major repairs needed but not disclosed.

October 9, 2013

Thank you for the review and for shopping at Bart's Car Store. Please rest assure that the vehicle in question received the proper repairs necessary to ensure the vehicle was in safe and proper condition when sold to our happy customer. Thanks again for the review and best of luck!!

Suburban

by from Avon, Indiana |

Great experience! Fast and friendly service. If you want no pressure sales and low prices with no haggling required, then shop here.The suburban I purchased was listed for $2000 under retail value. They also got an interest rate for me that was much lower than my credit union was offering.

Happy Customers

by from Indianapolis, IN |

This is the 4th car that we have purchased from Bart's, the 1st one from Fort Wayne. We weren't really in the market for another vehicle, but stumbled upon this truck online. We purchased a 2007 F-150 from Josh. He was extremely nice & easy to work with. He went above and beyond to get my husband into exactly what he wanted. Mike, the financial guy, who took care of the paperwork was also extremely nice & easy to work with. Very happy that we did stumble upon the truck. Thanks!

Everything was good until I needed the title!!!!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

We loved everything about buying from them, up until we needed to go to the BMV to register the car and title. Three weeks after buying, we still had not heard from them, so I called and was told that the title person would have it done by the end of the week. Still didn't hear anything, so I called again on a Friday, was told the title person was gone and they wouldn't be able to help me until Monday and would give me a call. Still no call, so I called again, and was told they didn't get the title until Saturday and it would be a day or two. So now we are two days from the deadline, still no title work at the BMV, facing illegal tags and a late fee from the BMV, and on top of that will probably have to take time off work to go do it. Horrible post-sale service, and Josh our sales person has yet to call to see how things are going or to even apologize for the hassles with the titles. I was telling people how great it was to buy from them, but now I'm singing a different tune. Will not buy from them in the future, once they have your money, they just don't care!!

July 27, 2013

I assure you that we care about our customers and work very hard to make sure they have a positive experience when purchasing a vehicle from one of our locations. Unfortunately, title delays from the BMV are out of our control. We have a strict process that ensures 100% accuracy on our end of the process to avoid any hangups at the BMV or lending institution that is involved with a particular purchase. If by chance you have still not yet received your title please call our main office in Columbia City, IN. Thank you so much for bringing your business to Bart's Car Store and we will take care of your title issues.

overall experience

by from Wabash, IN |

The dealer was very good at letting me know about each vehicle.

Bought a dodge used caravan I couple weeks ago

by from Springfield, MO |

Long story short I was visiting with my sister and I had to buy a different car before I drove the 10 hours back home we looked around and found the car of my dreams! :) yes a van! Anyway the salesmen was very nice, the first day. My brother came down from OH, he's a mechanic. I had him look at it and he said he was kind of worried about it because the noise the engine was making, it was to late to take it to a shop so they can look at it so the next day my brother and brother-in-law went back down there the next day to take it to the mechanic, everything went ok. So I decided to buy it I told the salesmen I had cash to pay for it and if they added the title and everything with it without charging extra I would buy it. That's when the salesmen started being rude. He didnt seem to want to be nice to us after that.

Great Buying Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Troy Laux was the salesman who worked with me. He listened to what I was looking for and what payments I could afford. I have been in customer service all my life and all of the salesman at Bart's were very friendly and helpful.

do not do business with barts,they are a scam!

by from Fort Wayne Indiana |

Barts is a complete scam! do not buy a vehicle at Barts car store. I was approved for a Cadillac SRX, after having the vehicle almost a month, and putting down six thousand dollars they told me after a month I had to return the vehicle ! when I return the vehicle, I had a check for 4700 not 6000..the financing did not go through and they charged me mileage money detail ing on and on it goes ...I was charged mileage money ,of course I'm going to drive the vehicle when I had it for a month people are joke not to mention I had to pay a deposit on my previous car insurance total eye los 1600 dollars through this deal they took my money and ran with it !! do not trust these people at Barts car store Adam was my salesman I will never try to buy a vehicle from there again ;(

May 18, 2013

I would like to first apologize for the situation as it was very uncomfortable for both the customer and our company. Unfortunately, the situation occurred because the lender was unable to verify specific documents required to purchase the vehicle. The vehicle was returned damaged and we had to charge the customer accordingly for the repairs. Bart's Car Store as always carried the reputation of excellent customer service and will continue to offer this to current and future customers.

Speedy & Helpful

by from Fort Wayne,IN |

Im 21 years old there for I dont have alot of credit and NOWHERE with decent cars would give me a chance. But I walked into Barts and i wasnt bombarded with saleman just one guy...i told him straight up Im 21 I have limited credit i have this much to put down and i can afford this much a month. what can you get me? He took my info and within minutes had me in a nice car with affordable price. I got through the financing paperwork fast and throughly.By the end i didnt have any questions just got in my new car and drove off. I would definitely recommend Barts to anyone. They are friendly,fast, and helpful