Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne

Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne

5530 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

Used 877-227-1923

Two year old cars for about half the price!!

Never go to Bart?s Car store because it is FAKE

by from Fort Wayne,IN |

Last week I got a postcard from Bart's Car Store in Fort Wayne telling me that I won the great prize. Today first thing in the morning I went there hoping to get not great but some prize. They asked me a lot of questions and then their computer tell us we won ?ONE GOLD DOLLAR?. Sales person went to his manager for prize and returned back telling me, they do not have even ONE Dollar. Do not waste your time and gas. Never go to Bart?s Car store because it is FAKE, they trying to attract prospective car buyers, and then dishonestly cheating them.

Great Value!

by from Fort Wayne |

We had been searching for a specific SUV model for several weeks and we finally narrowed our serach to 3 dealerships. We stopped at Bart's first and met with Scott Eubank, We felt like we needed to go to at least one other dealer to make sure we were getting the best deal... needless to say we ended up back at Bart's before the end of the day and we closed the deal with Scott. He was very professional yet friendly to us and our kids. Scott was also very knowledgeable and helpful during the entire process. Mike in their finance department was very thorough and efficient in getting us through the process quickly. This was our first experience at Barts as we have always used the big dealerships in the past. After quite a bit of research I know we got a great deal and we will be beack at Bart's again when we replace our other car.

Purchasing

by from Avilla,IN |

They were very professional, tried very hard to get where I wanted on my payments.

BEST EVER.....

by from FORT WAYNE, INDIANA |

SALESMAN CORY DID EVERYTHING TO MAKE BUYING A CAR QUICK AND PLEASANT. I WILL RECOMMEND BARTS AND [CORY] TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Barts makes it easy!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Great customer service and Troy was very helpful. Great Job!!

Go to Bart's! Trust me!

by from Spencerville, In |

Bart's made it soooo simple. I checked their website out before I stopped in so I had an idea of what I wanted. I dealt with a salesman by the name of Troy. He was very helpful! As soon as I returned from my test drive, he had a car fax waiting and we dove right into financing and payments. The dealership was very fair on price and they even set my loan up at 2.39%! To sum it up, save yourself time and heartache and at least check this place out. We will definately shop at Bart's first next time we are looking for a car.

Great experience!

by from Peru, IN |

Bart's Car Store was such a great car buying experience for me! I am a senior citizen and recently a widow, and my salesman, Troy Laux, made the car buying process an easy and informed process. Everyone was so friendly and the environment was not that of any car dealership I've ever been in. I highly recommend checking out Bart's, I've already referred friends at church!

BARTS CAR STORE FORT WAYNE

by from goshen |

My business partner stopped here and looked at a few pickup trucks for your business, He was greeted by a man named Eddie my partner did not buy the first time he spoke to Eddie however Eddie did a few follow up calls with him, he showed a true intrest in getting us the facts about the trucks we were in question to, we both were very impressed with this young man and will be buying our next several company truck from Eddie at the Fort Wayne Barts Car Store!

Great Service Last Night

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I was out shopping for a car after 5pm last evening. It was after 6:15pm by the time I stopped at Bart's. My salesman was Scott. They treated me and my girlfriend well. I left there happily with a very sporty 2005 Hyundai Elantra 5 speed. Overall, I am more than happy with the way we were treated last evening.

Good Experience

by from Angola, IN |

After searching on the internet for a SUV, Eddie located and got me the Tahoe I was looking for. It was a quick and easy process!