Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne

Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne

5530 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

Used 877-227-1923

Use Your Smarts and Buy at Bart's!!!

Great Service Last Night

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I was out shopping for a car after 5pm last evening. It was after 6:15pm by the time I stopped at Bart's. My salesman was Scott. They treated me and my girlfriend well. I left there happily with a very sporty 2005 Hyundai Elantra 5 speed. Overall, I am more than happy with the way we were treated last evening.

Good Experience

by from Angola, IN |

After searching on the internet for a SUV, Eddie located and got me the Tahoe I was looking for. It was a quick and easy process!

Easy process

by from albion, in |

Barts made our trade in and purchase very simple. Will do business again

Over priced, high mileage trucks

by from Garrett, Indiana |

The people were great. But the miles

Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne responded to this review

October 1, 2012

Thank you for feedback, we rely on consumer comments to improve our business. In reference to your negative rating we apologies if we weren't able to provide the vehicle you wanted but assure you our pricing and inventory selection is one of the best in the Midwest. We use an aggressive pricing strategy based on other online pricing. We also carry over 600 vehicles between all of our locations that rarely is without a vehicle someone is looking for. If your still looking please reach out to us and I will help you personally. Thank you, Russ Chandler

Would not return

by from 43506 |

I like my 2010 Chevy Equinox but I have received the run around after purchase. I have tried to contact them via phone, email and even in person but I have been brushed off and not taken seriously that something is wrong with my vehicle.

Waste of my money

by from Ft. Wayne |

The biggest piece of junk I have ever had had car two months and had to change brake rotors and then the transmission went out had to replace after only two months and less than one thousand miles

Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne responded to this review

August 29, 2012

We apologies for your unfortunate circumstances. We are a used only car dealer which also chooses to see trade-ins as low as $500. Because of this choice we sell everything with a mandatory test drive by the customer and ample opportunity to have the vehicle completely independently inspected by the mechanic of your choice. Please reach out to us with your information so I may investigate if this was the case in your experience or if we can help the situation in any way possible.

No Problems Here

by from Northeast IN |

Had spent several weeks looking for a vehicle, had found one at Barts on Cars.com contacted them and vehicle had been sold they located another one, transaction was easy and they even got me an interest rate 2% lower than what my bank had preapproved me for. Love my Dodge Truck.

Buying a car.

by from Ft. Wayne, In |

We just bought a Black GMC Envoy from Bart's. We actually was looking for a car and found the one we liked and bought it. Josh Stephenson was very help for and kept us informed every step of the way. We have no problem. Would buy another car from Bart's in a heart beat. Only complaint is it is missing a piece of trim on the grill. Needs to be replaced.

Wonderful Place :) purchased a 2007 Mazda CX-9

by from Fort Wayne |

My experience at Barts was awesome. Every person I came in contact with was extremely nice and had a smile on their face. The service was fast and honest. I left with my new vehical truly feeling like they would help and take care of me if any issuse arose with the suv (within reason of course). I will return and refer people to Barts.

Great Experience!

by from La Fontaine, IN |

We talked with Josh Stephenson at the Ft. Wayne location. He was very helpful and knowledgable. We are very satisfied with our purchase, and will definetely consider Bart's for any future purchases!