Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne

5530 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

Used 877-227-1923 Used 877-227-1923

Use Your Smarts and Buy at Bart's!!!

Over priced, high mileage trucks

by from Garrett, Indiana |

The people were great. But the miles

October 1, 2012

Thank you for feedback, we rely on consumer comments to improve our business. In reference to your negative rating we apologies if we weren't able to provide the vehicle you wanted but assure you our pricing and inventory selection is one of the best in the Midwest. We use an aggressive pricing strategy based on other online pricing. We also carry over 600 vehicles between all of our locations that rarely is without a vehicle someone is looking for. If your still looking please reach out to us and I will help you personally. Thank you, Russ Chandler

Would not return

by from 43506 |

I like my 2010 Chevy Equinox but I have received the run around after purchase. I have tried to contact them via phone, email and even in person but I have been brushed off and not taken seriously that something is wrong with my vehicle.

Waste of my money

by from Ft. Wayne |

The biggest piece of junk I have ever had had car two months and had to change brake rotors and then the transmission went out had to replace after only two months and less than one thousand miles

August 29, 2012

We apologies for your unfortunate circumstances. We are a used only car dealer which also chooses to see trade-ins as low as $500. Because of this choice we sell everything with a mandatory test drive by the customer and ample opportunity to have the vehicle completely independently inspected by the mechanic of your choice. Please reach out to us with your information so I may investigate if this was the case in your experience or if we can help the situation in any way possible.

No Problems Here

by from Northeast IN |

Had spent several weeks looking for a vehicle, had found one at Barts on Cars.com contacted them and vehicle had been sold they located another one, transaction was easy and they even got me an interest rate 2% lower than what my bank had preapproved me for. Love my Dodge Truck.

Buying a car.

by from Ft. Wayne, In |

We just bought a Black GMC Envoy from Bart's. We actually was looking for a car and found the one we liked and bought it. Josh Stephenson was very help for and kept us informed every step of the way. We have no problem. Would buy another car from Bart's in a heart beat. Only complaint is it is missing a piece of trim on the grill. Needs to be replaced.

Wonderful Place :) purchased a 2007 Mazda CX-9

by from Fort Wayne |

My experience at Barts was awesome. Every person I came in contact with was extremely nice and had a smile on their face. The service was fast and honest. I left with my new vehical truly feeling like they would help and take care of me if any issuse arose with the suv (within reason of course). I will return and refer people to Barts.

Great Experience!

by from La Fontaine, IN |

We talked with Josh Stephenson at the Ft. Wayne location. He was very helpful and knowledgable. We are very satisfied with our purchase, and will definetely consider Bart's for any future purchases!

Very, Very UNHAPPY

by from Fort Wayne |

Went to Bart's because I couldn't find any bad reviews online. Boy, was I wrong! They sold me a vehicle (Ford Escape 4WD) with bad brakes, an oil leak (oil pan), rear diferential leak. They promised tires for the front. I took it to the repair shop they chose. The tires where put on, the very next day the front end started making an awful noise. The lug nuts were loose. I could have been killed since I was on the highway at the time doing 65-70 mph! I also noticed oil leaking on the floor of my garage. The salesman said, "Those cars bake in the sun for who knows how long so they do funny things when they are bought." Really? So I had to put over $1000 into the Escape in the first month! Filed a complaint with BBB. Tried to talk to manager and was told multiple times he was unavailable. (vaca, day off, out to lunch. No apology or offer to fix. It was a very bad experience and I hope this review will help you decide NOT to buy from here.

May 18, 2012

We do our best to inspect vehicles prior to the sale as well as give the customer ample opportunity to have the vehicle inspected or have inspected by a mechanic. We also use the condition of the vehicle as a major factor of price as it can greatly change the value. In some cases issues come up during or just after a sale in which case we always offer assistance in one manor or another. Each situation is handled individually keeping the circumstances of the sale in mind. We apologies with the issues concerning the shop we recommended you too, we receive discount there and was just trying to help. We are not associated in any other way other then a regular customer.The issue has been taken care of after we were able to work something out reasonable with the customer.

EXCELLENT

by from Ft Wayne, IN |

My buying experience was excellent. My salesman Josh made me feel very relaxed and that he was doing everything he could to get me into the truck I wanted while mike made the paperwork quick and painless.

Barts

by from Huntington, IN |

Bart's car store in Ft. Wayne went above and beyond to get us into a vehicle. They were excellent and was even willing to put gas in the vehicle. Scott was exceptionally helpful in getting our deal completed. I would definitely recommend Barts to anyone. Bart was determined to get us a vehicle. I know the next time I am searching for a vehicle, I will go no where else but Barts. Thanks Bart's for going above and beyond and getting us the vehicle we wanted. Thanks to Scott to making the deal happen and being patient as the kinks were worked out.