Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne

Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne

5530 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

Used 877-227-1923

Two year old cars for about half the price!!

EXCELLENT

by from Ft Wayne, IN |

My buying experience was excellent. My salesman Josh made me feel very relaxed and that he was doing everything he could to get me into the truck I wanted while mike made the paperwork quick and painless.

Barts

by from Huntington, IN |

Bart's car store in Ft. Wayne went above and beyond to get us into a vehicle. They were excellent and was even willing to put gas in the vehicle. Scott was exceptionally helpful in getting our deal completed. I would definitely recommend Barts to anyone. Bart was determined to get us a vehicle. I know the next time I am searching for a vehicle, I will go no where else but Barts. Thanks Bart's for going above and beyond and getting us the vehicle we wanted. Thanks to Scott to making the deal happen and being patient as the kinks were worked out.

BART'S ROCKS!!!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I have bought 2 cars from Bart's Fort Wayne store and will never buy any where else!! Jerad Elett answered every question we asked and was extremely helpful! Thank you guys for the great service!!

Good selection and financing

by from Chicago, IL |

We needed something quick because we had wrecked our previous car. When we called Barts they were good about calling me back and did what they said. I got a vehicle for the payment I wanted even tho I have not so good of credit. Go to Bart's if your looking for quick and easy service with lots of options.

Barts Carstore Justin Rider

by from Bluffton, IN |

Great dealership to work with!!! My 3rd car I have bought from Barts car store in Fort Wayne, In. Worked with Justin Rider for the last 2 car purchases. Justin is a great person to buy a car from. No hassles, just up front service, friendly and honest. We went in the dealership the last 2 times just to look and ended up walking out the door with AWESOME cars. No pressure sales... just great pricing and great interest rates. Don't hesitate buying from Barts they have a car history report on any vehicle they have on their lot so just ask or go online to bartscarstore.com and look it. We will be sending anyone thats needing a car to Barts. Best dealership I have ever dealt with! thanks so much

bought a 1998 Toyota Tundra

by from Southwest Allen Co. |

Very nice dealing with Scott Eubank. He offered to have the oil changed nearby...unfortunately they left a cap off and oil sprayed all over the engine, leaving a scary scorched smell as we pulled into our garage! Scott came clear out with a new cap and took the truck to the car wash. He also located an owners manual and a jack for us. Took 35 days to get the title, as the clerk was unfamiliar with money market checks. Scott took care of this too. (Didn't she realize that the money was already in Bart's account??) 6 weeks after purchase, battery died, so we're buying a new battery.

wont be goin back

by from fort wayne,indiana |

our sales person let us walk out without payin him, we left the lot with a van...that had a broke brake light and no heat!

thanks for your help

by from Churubusco,IN |

was out car shopping and just needed to find a vehicle that met my price and payment range went to some other dealers and they were not willing to work with my down payment and my price range. barts car store done an amazing job working with my and giving a what i wanted and my sales associate was excellent.

WATCH OUT FOR NON-DISCLOSED "FEES"

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

BUYER BEWARE! Make sure you read and understand your contract 100%. I had a contract ready to sign and the price of the vehicle was $1500 more than agreed. No where in my contract was this $1500 disclosed and explained. It was added in to the price of the vehicle. When questioned we were told it was an "unforeseen/surprise" charge because of being a high risk. How was it and unforeseen charge when the company that was making the loan was Bart's Credit Corp??? My finance knew how badly I wanted that vehicle and was willing to pay half of that surprise charge. The credit manager turned him down flat!!! All of this took place 9/6/11...the vehicle is STILL LISTED on their website...too bad they refused to compromise $750.

Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne responded to this review

September 28, 2011

customer had an opportunity to purchase the car as/is for cash at the web price....in this case financing the purchase was the only option and due to circumstances the best finance package the dealership was able to secure for the customer was unsatisfactory and the sale didn't take place....