Crater Lake Ford

(4.1) 9 Reviews

2611 Biddle Rd, Medford, OR 97504

great customer service.

by from gold hill or |

We have bought 6 cars from jon he has always gone out of his way to make us happy and has always got us the vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted.

Great Sales Team

by from Medford, OR |

During the last 2 yrs my husband & I each purchased vehicles from Robert Lucey. Both times we were very impressed with his knowledge, professionalism & service. Before we left he made sure all our questions were answered. Buying our SUVs was actually fun because of the confidence Rob provided throughout the process.

Great service and service personnel

by from Grants pass, Oregon |

Crater Lake Ford has the best service I have ever seen! And talking with your sales person Kevin Crocker was very informative enjoyed the experience!

Don't believe a word they say!

by from Ashland, OR |

Before purchasing my daughters car (a nice used one) we inquired about fixing a chip in the paint and a little golf ball size dent and were told they can fix it no problem. We went back a few days later to purchase the vehicle and brought the repairs up two more times. Nino, the sales man, informed us that the service department will contact us to make an appt to bring it in. Never heard from them. When the license plates were ready for my daughter to pick up, she wanted to make an appt to get the repairs done so she would only have to make one trip to the dealership. They proceeded to inform her since there is no paperwork on the repairs they would have to charge her. Nino claims he told us they would give us some touch up paint for the chip in the paint..... but he never mentioned that to us nor was that even in any of the paperwork. I guess, in hindsight, we should not have trusted his word and/or had them fix it before purchase. Not very good customer service if you ask me. They claim they now have to charge her since it was not put in the contract....what? I know this review will not fix the chip nor fix the dent, but people should be aware of the kinds of issues you will encounter when/if you deal with this dealership.

A fine buying experience

by from Medford, OR |

I just bought a Mazda CX-5 from Ben Hall. I'm a customer service fanatic and this guy, with his manager, Rich Outfleet were super. There was no sales pressure, just helpful information delivered smartly In response to my questions. In fact, he rather let me direct the encounter. As a woman, I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience.

World Class Service

by from Medford Oregon |

World Class Service. The people are real and really care about your needs. I must say they know how to take care of people, including the employees.

100% A+

by from Central Point, OR |

Just got a brand new beautiful Super Duty from Scott Goff at Crater Lake Ford! It was a great experience! The process was fast & easy. We told them what we wanted to pay & there was no hassle. Also, a big shout out to John Sparks in Finance, Mike Coble Sales Manager & Ron Johnson in accessories. They also have great leadership in Mike Frame. Can't wait to refer some friends & get our $99 bird dog. You'll definitely see us back for a couple more rigs. Thank you to the whole Crater Lake family. Much love, Megan & Rob

Very unprofessional and disrespectful

by from Medford, Oregon |

My husband took my car here yesterday because we had to have the computer programmed. We were told 95 dollars, Well when they called my husband to let them know the car was done, he was informed it was now 145 dollars. Okay, fine, things come up and end up costing more sometimes. I get that, but I found it very unprofessional that we were not informed of the price change before they finished the work. We didn't have the extra 45 dollars, So had they called and said hey, it's going to be this, we would have told them to forget it and we'll do it another time. They didn't give us that option, they just went ahead with the work. So, when my husband got home with the car, The paneling they took off from inside the car, they didn't even put back on. It was also apparent that they had to get inside my glovebox, probably for some wiring or something because everything in my glove box was in the passenger seat and floor, along with the back seat and floor and had obviously been stepped on. There were dirty foot prints all over all my receipts and everything. I couldn't believe they had all this stuff from my glovebox just thrown around and stepped all over. How unprofessional, I will never take my car back here EVER!!! Would it have been so hard to just take the stuff and put it into a little bag if they didn't want to put it back where it went? instead of it being strung all over my car. They were paid to fix my car, not throw stuff all over and leave panels off. Very disappointed, and will never recommend this dealer.

Ellen Montgomery

by from Roseburg, Oregon |

I have purchased numerous new Mazda vehicles from Crater Lake Mazda. I have always dealt specifically and only with Rich Outfleet. He is the most awesome, honest person I have ever met. I have bought a number of autos over the years, but dealing with Crater Lake Mazda is by far the BEST dealership. He is honest and works hard for his customers to get them the best deal and get his customers into their dream car. All of my service work has been done at Mazda service. Jeff Galante in the Service Department has always made sure that my car looks brand new (they wash my car and vacuum it each time) after the oil changes and tire rotations (which I do on a regular basis). I live in Roseburg and it is so worth the drive to Medford to deal with this Mazda dealership - Rich and Jeff specifically. I always look forward to my visits to this dealership. You are treated like family - not just another customer off the street looking to buy a car, Want a pleasant auto buying experience - whether new or used - go see Crater Lake Mazda. You WILL NOT be disappointed!! See Rich Outfleet - he is your man when buying your next auto.........