Crater Lake Ford

2611 Biddle Rd, Medford, OR 97504

Worst Sales Experience Ever

by from Central Point |

If I could give 0 Stars I would. I went into to buy a new truck and had never even considered going to another dealership as I have purchased 6 or 7 trucks here before, until I talked to Juan the worst Sales Manager ever. I have never had a salesman much less a so called manager think that if he was rude, condescending, and completely unprofessional that it would help make a deal. It took him less than five minutes to make me walk out the door and drive down the freeway to Butler to buy my new truck! As long as Crater Lake Ford has people like Juan, I will never spend money there!

NO PRESSURE

by from Medford, Oregon |

Nicolas Kelley was easy to deal with. I was comfortable from start to finish. Impressed with his knowledge and service. I could not be more pleased with my experience. Several days after purchasing the car I received a phone call from Nicolas wanting to know if I had any further questions about any features in the car. Yes, I have already sent a friend to Crater Lake Ford.

Crater Lake Ford responded to this review

February 18, 2015

We are so glad you had a great experience with us! We will pass your kind words to Nick. We look forward to helping you in the future!

Car purchase

by from Medford, OR |

Ben Smith was great to work with! He was helpful and listened to what I wanted and then helped me find it. He made the not always enjoyable experience of car buying easier. I will definitely go back to Ben for my next car.

We LOVE our new Ford escape

by from klmaath Falls, OR |

David Hines is such a nice helpful sales man!!! Best v AR buying experience!

Crater Lake Ford responded to this review

November 27, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad Dave was able to help you out.

great customer service.

by from gold hill or |

We have bought 6 cars from jon he has always gone out of his way to make us happy and has always got us the vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted.

Great Sales Team

by from Medford, OR |

During the last 2 yrs my husband & I each purchased vehicles from Robert Lucey. Both times we were very impressed with his knowledge, professionalism & service. Before we left he made sure all our questions were answered. Buying our SUVs was actually fun because of the confidence Rob provided throughout the process.

Great service and service personnel

by from Grants pass, Oregon |

Crater Lake Ford has the best service I have ever seen! And talking with your sales person Kevin Crocker was very informative enjoyed the experience!

Don't believe a word they say!

by from Ashland, OR |

Before purchasing my daughters car (a nice used one) we inquired about fixing a chip in the paint and a little golf ball size dent and were told they can fix it no problem. We went back a few days later to purchase the vehicle and brought the repairs up two more times. Nino, the sales man, informed us that the service department will contact us to make an appt to bring it in. Never heard from them. When the license plates were ready for my daughter to pick up, she wanted to make an appt to get the repairs done so she would only have to make one trip to the dealership. They proceeded to inform her since there is no paperwork on the repairs they would have to charge her. Nino claims he told us they would give us some touch up paint for the chip in the paint..... but he never mentioned that to us nor was that even in any of the paperwork. I guess, in hindsight, we should not have trusted his word and/or had them fix it before purchase. Not very good customer service if you ask me. They claim they now have to charge her since it was not put in the contract....what? I know this review will not fix the chip nor fix the dent, but people should be aware of the kinds of issues you will encounter when/if you deal with this dealership.

A fine buying experience

by from Medford, OR |

I just bought a Mazda CX-5 from Ben Hall. I'm a customer service fanatic and this guy, with his manager, Rich Outfleet were super. There was no sales pressure, just helpful information delivered smartly In response to my questions. In fact, he rather let me direct the encounter. As a woman, I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience.

World Class Service

by from Medford Oregon |

World Class Service. The people are real and really care about your needs. I must say they know how to take care of people, including the employees.