Birmingham Broker

Birmingham Broker

2224 4th Ave South, Birmingham, AL 35233

Used 855-431-8735

Let Us Sell Your Vehicle!

Wonderful small dealership

by from Birmingham, AL |

I had the pleasure of working with Jeff, Craig, Patrick, and TK on a car deal a few weeks ago. They are friendly, honest, and professional, and they gave us a great deal on our 2000 Jeep Wrangler. They were there to answer all of our questions and even bought us a part we discovered we needed a week after we had already purchased the car! They truly wanted to take care of us and make sure we were happy with our purchase. I would definitely do business with this honest group of people again.

Great Experience

by from Miami, FL |

Craig and his staff couldn't have been more helpful in getting our deal done. Thanks for your great work.

W. Spencer

by from Birmingham |

Craig knows the auto markets and valuations. He is a good source for buying or selling a vehicle. He has strong ethics, is very personable, focused on customer service and gets the job done in an efficient and effective manner. I would recommend him to anyone

November 15, 2013

We always appreciate your business, Spencer. You are making me blush.

Great Overall Experience!

by from Birmingham, Al. |

I was referred to Craig by a great friend who is an auto expert. He told me Craig could save me 20% to 25% on the car I wanted. Craig worked and waited until the right car came along and we saved some 20% at least. Then he took my 2001 Mercedes that I love and had it refurbished so it looks like new. I am elated and will definitely do business with Craig again.

November 15, 2013

Thank you George. Can't wait to come and check out The Locker Room next time I am in Montgomery!

Sales with Ease

by from Birmingham, Al. |

Bhambroker is an auto broker that provides high quality and value to its customers. I highly recommend calling Craig if you are buying or selling a used car or truck. Craig has helped me buy and sell cars and I have always been very satisfied with his service.

November 15, 2013

We value you as a customer, Will.

Goes above and beyond

by from birmingham, al |

Craig is a highly motivated and honest man. I have and continue to send all my friends and family to Craig. He owns Birmingham Broker and is able to market your vehicle and get thousands more than the dealer offers you on trade. Craig goes above and beyond in making sure your expectations are exceeded. He take enormous pride is his business and it shows. So if you want to take the hassle out of selling your car and still come away with more money Craig's your guy.

November 15, 2013

Thanks Chris!! Appreciate all you do for us.