Haggerty Ford

330 E Roosevelt Rd, West Chicago, IL 60185

New 888-390-5955
Used 888-324-9018
Service 877-289-5657

FOR VALUE & INTEGRITY IT HAS TO BE HAGGERTY!

Great and Professional Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Everything from Tara's quick email response to my inquiry, the actual accuracy of your online advertisements (many online ads I looked at turned out to be false and misleading), the sales consultant David Palumbo was excellent and never pressured or over sold anything to me, and the F&I Manager Brian Folan worked hard to get me the best deal. In my life, I have purchased 3 vehicles from different dealers, and Haggerty Ford, despite the distance from my home in the City, is the only one I will ever seek out in the future when I am looking to buy again! Great experience.

Great service in a clean, friendly environment.

by from Elmhurst, IL |

John, in the service department is always helpful and willing to answer any questions I have. I am able to wait for the service being done and I'm in and out pretty quickly.

Haggery Ford , Great Staff !

by from West Chicago,IL |

My service advisor MATT WHITE did a terric job of ,first of finding the problem ,then of taking care of me when we found out that the part was on backorder.

Excellent Sales Approach

by from West Chicago, IL |

I liked the fact that I was able to work with John Czech again. I bought my F-150 from John (Family Ford at the time) in 1999. John is an absolute pleasure to work with and not at all your stereotyped "car salesman". I've only ever purchased two new vehicles for myself, and both have been with John. A lot of sales people and other dealerships could learn a lot from John.

Excellent staff and experience

by from DeKalb, IL |

Excellent experience with Mr. Greg Elmore. I came to the dealer intending to buy a Mustang GT and found them to have exactly the packages I was looking for, the only dealer in my area to keep such in stock. The manager allowed me to take the vehicle over night to ensure it fit into my lifestyle and then I was back in the following days to purchase the car. The process was quick and painless and the finance guy was incredibly helpful and forthcoming. Excellent experience and I have every intention of buying from this dealer again in the future. Thank you!

Great Service Department

by from Elburn, Illinois |

Matt & John in the service dept. really know their stuff, and are so pleasant and polite. They are truly outstanding men.

The Easiest and Friendliest place to sell your car

by from Lombard, IL |

Want to sell your Pre-Owned Vehicle? Than you should see Gregg Elmore at Haggerty Ford in West Chicago. He shoot's from the hip and is very knowledgable. Gregg will get you the most he can for your vehicle. A pleasure to do business with!! TO: Haggerty Ford Management Keep This Guy on your Team!!!!

Easy car-buying experience

by from West Chicago, IL |

Mike was easy to talk with and consultative in his approach. He clearly understood the car. It was the best car-buying experience we have had.

Fantastic experience selling our car!

by from Aurora, IL |

Buying or selling a car is always a little bit stressful, but our experience today with Gregg Elmore was absolutely fantastic. It was really refreshing to work with someone who was so kind, honest and laid-back. We never once felt pressured or comfortable, and left with a fair purchase price for our car. Overall, a great experience - thanks, Gregg!

Great Service

by from West Chicago, IL |

Did not have to wait - took my car in immediately. Did some warranty work and I was on my way.

Professional service

by from West Chicago |

I asked about the 2014 escape and how much I could trade in my 2013 escape for because I was fed up with the recalls and I can see more work having to be done on the 2013. They gave me the best possible deal and I got a 2014 escape. No messing selling tactics just answered the questions and showed me the available cars.