Ultra 1 Motors

1691 Saw Mill Run Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15210

1 of 1 review

GOOD PLACE TO BUY A VEHICLE WITH HORRIBLE CREDIT

by from Homestead, PA |

Great service by Michael the sales man. He truly tried to work with me to get me into a more reliable vehicle. They have a lot of nice cars. How ever they are very over priced on their vehicles way above any book value. And the down payments are high they are between 1500 and up. Would not take my trade. Truthfully this is a 50/50 review. As I had clearly stated I could only do 2000 down if they took my car as a trade for 500-550 in the end I had to pay for it in cash no trade. They have you test drive the vehicle before you even buy and leave. I had noticed a noise coming from the vehicle I was buying and they quickly bought parts they thought was wrong. Turns out the vehicle needed more work and the parts they thought where bad where not, When down next business day with the list of things wrong and they took care of it buy by buying the right parts that where bad, Ball joint, both front inner and outer tie rods, and tires. They where even going to have them put on but I have my own mechanic so they gave me everything. Over all this is the place to definitely go if you have horrible credit like I do with an active bankruptcy. My experience with these guys was acceptable and I will go back to them if I ever need to again.