C & D Auto Exchange

(3.9) 7 Reviews

1036 NE Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral, FL 33909

A1 service & A1 professional staff!!!

by from Cape Coral fl |

Hi I would like to say I have bought many cars in my life and what they have at C&D have above all else is hart. And what I mean is that they have the hart,will and professionalism that other deals don't have. I have purchased 3 vehicles from them and not a one has had a problem. Great buy great price. But the best of all the have great inventory and the best staff and Karl is the man! And my girls Stephanie and miss Olga rock!! They are truly a great group and want to help befor during and after the buy follow up is a rare thing but they do it to make sure you are satisfied. Well I hope you give them a shot. Great people great stock can't go wrong!!

A Plus Service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Gret service, clean facilitiy, friendly staff. Carl and his staff are very friendly, their cars are nice, clean and reliable. I highly reccomend their business.

Great Service, nice store, everyone was great

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

I was very nervous buying a car but several friends recommended this dealership to me. They were willing to work with me and I ended up with a great ride. Definitely coming back to trade up in a few years.

CUSTOMER

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

Would recommend to anyone looking for reliable vehicle. Office staff worked with me and provided me with 100% satisfaction. If you ready to turn heads with a great vehicle at sTop signs see C&D.

HORRIBLE

by from cape coral, fl |

I'm going to make this short and sweet. All i need to say is DON'T DO IT! There are much nicer used car dealer out there. Take my word YOU WILL get ripped off. Don't be fooled by the one star i gave them i had to in order to write this.

Business scam

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

This company sets up scams using loopholes to make them money by taking trades or money and then repossess cars while the deal is still pending within the first 2 weeks of driving the car off the lot by using complicated billing practices. They know exactly how to scam people that trust thier word by burying the truth in fine print. They scammed my family- I will continue to write reviews to alert potential customers. They should be closed down!

Great Help Very Friendly Staff, Wide Selection.

by from Bronx, New York |

Great Selection To Choose From, I brought a Used Car It has been a dream, any problems the owner and staff are ready and willing to help.