C & D Auto Exchange

1036 NE Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral, FL 33909

A++++++ Best Car Buying experience!

by from Cape Coral |

I purchased my 2009 370z 6 months ago and LOVE IT!!!! The salesman and Manager really made me feel comfortable and No pressure to buy. I was able to get financing at 1.9% apr through Suncoast Credit Union. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP! I couldn't believe how much inventory I was able to choose from! A+++++++++++++++

Disappointing Experience

by from Fort Myers, FL |

If you are thinking of buying here, run, don't walk, out the door! We bought a BMW, 2006, that we overpaid for, and it needed new wheel bearings, which we were told by Mr. Tito G. that if we could confirm that they were needed, would be replaced. So we took the car to Till's, which specializes in BMW's and they confirmed that it did indeed need new ones. Brought it back to C&D, and of course Mr. Tito acted like he didn't know what we were talking about, as obviously they didn't want to spend the money to do the correct repair. After we asked and asked, called and called, several times to set up an appt to have it done, he said they did not get the parts in (of course, they were never even ordered). Then eventually they came up with an excuse saying that we owed them for a tag from another vehicle that we had purchased from them but unfortunately had to return because of finances. We called the Tax Collector's office and they said that they could easily return the tag and get a refund or credit. How disappointed we were, especially in Mr. Tito, as he seemed very nice to deal with, all through the process of purchasing this vehicle, up until he had to make good on his word, to replace the wheel bearings, then blamed it on the owner of the dealership, who of course, decided that now that the purchase was done, he was not going to pay for the repair, as was promised. We never would have purchased this car, knowing that they had no intention of doing the needed work. Now we are stuck with a car that costs way too much and still needs he work. Will end up finding a new car after this awful experience. Do yourself a favor and shop around elsewhere, customer satisfaction not found here.

C & D Auto Exchange responded to this review

March 4, 2016

hello, my name is Tito. G the finance manage for C & D Auto Exchange, I remember this nice family, sorry that you feel that way about us, but is a lot off missing information in this review, due to a privacy police I wont I wont share it. we all the respect you deserve, if you honor the valance you owe to the company, and the company will honor the repair in your vehicle, is not to late to help each other. give us a call.

If you want a vehicle this is the place to come! !

by from Fort Myers Fl |

I'm a first time buyer and my dreams became a reality here at C & D Auto Exchange,Inc. The process was quick and easy and everyone is truly approved. I want to thank the sales rep Mr.Ken for making the things simple. I also want to thank the Finance Manager Mr.Tito Giron for giving me an opportunity and a chance to have my own vehicle.

Great Customer Service

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

C&D Auto Exchange is where to get your car,truck or suv they have great staff and great business if you are looking to get a used car this would be the place to get it from and satisfy your needs Don't forget to ask for Arnold

Great Experience

by from FortMyer ,Florida |

I thank God I came to this dealership. I found a good car for a very nice price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who needs a new car. They were extremely nice and good people. They were very professional.If you need a new car the address is 3476 Fowler St. Hit them up now. Don't wait!

Nice place to buy

by from Orlando Florida |

I was shopping for a used car and could not find anything that I liked. I visited many places that their cars were not checked or even cleaned or even start. I visited C&D and was blown away by their selection and quality. I can only say that if you want a car that a dealer will stand behind go to C&D Auto Exchange. It was refreshing to meet a good group of people that put me in the car I wanted and not the car they wanted me in. I only wished I started my search with them first.

A1 service & A1 professional staff!!!

by from Cape Coral fl |

Hi I would like to say I have bought many cars in my life and what they have at C&D have above all else is hart. And what I mean is that they have the hart,will and professionalism that other deals don't have. I have purchased 3 vehicles from them and not a one has had a problem. Great buy great price. But the best of all the have great inventory and the best staff and Karl is the man! And my girls Stephanie and miss Olga rock!! They are truly a great group and want to help befor during and after the buy follow up is a rare thing but they do it to make sure you are satisfied. Well I hope you give them a shot. Great people great stock can't go wrong!!

A Plus Service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Gret service, clean facilitiy, friendly staff. Carl and his staff are very friendly, their cars are nice, clean and reliable. I highly reccomend their business.

Great Service, nice store, everyone was great

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

I was very nervous buying a car but several friends recommended this dealership to me. They were willing to work with me and I ended up with a great ride. Definitely coming back to trade up in a few years.

CUSTOMER

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

Would recommend to anyone looking for reliable vehicle. Office staff worked with me and provided me with 100% satisfaction. If you ready to turn heads with a great vehicle at sTop signs see C&D.