Sid Dillon Blair

2261 S Highway 30, Blair, NE 68008

New 888-712-6008
Used 877-884-3617
Service 888-435-9339

"You are what drives us..."

Great Service!

by from Decatur, NE |

We are always treated very courteously and routine service is taken care of very quickly. Any problems, which have been few, we have ever had with any of our vehicles has always been taken care of.

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Blair, Nebraska |

I always receive superior customer service at Sid Dillon. The staff is always friendly and always greets me with a smile. I can trust that not only will I get the best customer service but I will always get an honest estimate and an honest inspection. These are the reasons that I keep coming back. No one rates top notch like Sid Dillon. Gunner is another reason I keep coming back. I feel like I am more than a customer, I am a friend. He listens to our wants and needs in purchasing a family vehicle, then he finds us a perfect match that meets our family budget. I love Sid Dillon!

A+ customer service

by from Omaha,NE |

Ryan H was great! No pressure and not pushy. He looked through several trucks to find the right one for me over 2 weeks later. He also Stayed after close to make the delivery happen.

great selection, great customer service

by from Blair NE |

Customer service was great Carl did a great job he should be comended for a excellent job. I can tell he has a passion for what he does

Great Service, Friendly staff

by from Blair, NE |

I have been very pleased with the service we have gotten at Sid Dillon. They contacted me when any issues were found before just replacing a bunch of things.

Another excellent routine service visit

by from Omaha, NE |

Really appreciate that you will come get the vehicle for service work and bring it back to my office when everything has been completed. Such a time saver to have this done while I am working. Wayne is very good and takes the time to listen and figure out the best solution to any problem/issue that we are having with the vehicles. He keeps us well informed of any issues or items that need to be fixed. We trust his opinion and judgement. We don?t take out vehicles anywhere else for service work. We have complete confidence in your service department.

Great service, friendly staff

by from Blair NE |

We had talked to our dealer, Joel Jorgensen, inquiring about a new equinox, he gave us some info, shot us some numbers and pretty much sealed the deal over the phone. We have dealt with Joel on numerous vehicles and he knows us and what we like, he always give us the best deal he can and we don't have to play the back and forth game. When we came down to do the paper work we were in a bit of a hurry as we were leaving on vacation, Joel was really nice and came in on his day off. We were in and out of there in a couple hours and off on our vacation. They always do a great job and make it an enjoyable experience.

2015 Impala

by from Omaha, NE |

Picked up a new 2015 Impala for my husband. Ryan and Matt located this vehicle at another dealership in Des Moines, and had it brought back to Blair. Quick documentation process. Chris D. had all the paperwork ready and I was in and out of the dealership in no time.

Great Service, Family Oriented, Clear Facilities

by from Blair, Nebraska |

I enjoy coming into the dealership. Everyone is so welcoming and most never forget your face. It is awesome to feel like you are part of another family. Thank you!

Great service!

by from Blair, NE |

Sid Dillon in Blair is the most awesome dealer around and their sales rep named Lance is the BEST!!! They all strive to make your buying experience easy and fast!

Great Service, wonderful experience

by from Colorado |

This was the second car we purchased from Sid Dillon in less than two months. Lance once again exceeded our expectations and we would be happy to recommend anyone to Sid Dillon.