Kia of Bradley

1010 Tighe Drive, Bradley, IL 60915

New 866-503-4965
Used 877-204-4222
Service 866-996-1560

GOOD CARS FOR GOOD PEOPLE!

Great Experience & Friendly staff.

by from Frankfort, IL |

Very pleasant experience. My salesman was very friendly and I went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable with the entire process. He even introduced me to the service department before I left. I will definitely be back to service my car there as well.

Kia of bradley

by from Aroma park il |

Nick, the new car manager was awesome- he fought hard to get me what I wanted at a great price! I am recommending all of my friends to him, plus I will be going back for my next new car.

Great sales man Nick Sokolsky

by from Kankakee, IL |

We just wanted to express our appreciation for the excellent service Nick Sokolsky and Kia has provided us. It is becoming all to rare these day to find a company that goes to such great lengths to satisfy its customers. I hope your success will show others that old fashioned hard work and consideration for customers are values that are rewarded in our society. Thank you for extending us such kindness and consideration. You can be sure that the next time we need a new car, your fine establishment will be our first choice . Best of Luck in the future.

Great Experience!!!! GO SEE NICK!!!

by from Bourbonnais Illinois |

We were looking to buy a brand new vehicle. We were very picky about what we wanted. We put Nick through the ringer and he was nothing short of excellent. The whole staff did whatever it took to get us what we wanted.....I will definitely be returning.

Great service!!! Great experience!!!

by from Kankakee, Illinois |

Nick was really nice,and extremely helpful!!!! I would definitely recommend the KIA dealership to a friend.

Nick in sales is the best I've ever had hands down

by from Bradley |

Nick helped me out tremendously with the purchase of my 2011 forte. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

brian reiniche

by from bradley, il. |

great service and my sales rep was very polite and professional throughout my buying experience. Nick Sokolsky was very pleasant to be buying a car from! I have recommended more than a few of my friends and co-workers to go out and visit him.

Nick is the man!

by from Bourbonnais, IL |

I would just like to say if you are looking for a knowledgable, sincere, and trustworthy salesperson then look no further than Nick. He was awesome! A truly no haggle experience!

If you want the best experience, ask for NICK!!!!!

by from Bradley, IL. |

So not only did I purchase a car before but when it was time to get a new van for the family I sought out Nick again. He made time for us even though he was busy with other customers. He helped us get out from under an upside down loan. Nick even got me into a different car that better fit our newly married budget. I send all my friend and family his way. Since then there have been some maintenance but their service depart is great and not pushy like other dealers. I will buy my next car at Kia of Bradley. P.s. Nick loves Diet Mountain Dew. :-)

PURCHASE REVIEW

by from Momence, Il |

I took my 2013 Kia Rio in for routine service work and was approached by Nick Sokolsky while I watched TV and waited. I was asked if I needed anything and was I happy with my servicing and vehicle. I responded that all was well, but as I wasn't totally happy with the color of the Kia I had purchased a year ago, I would be interested in an update if he could find me the right color. About a week later Nick gave me a call and told me that he had a 2014 Rio in Silver that he could work out a deal for me. I went in, listened and discussed the numbers and walked out with a new 2014. I love the car and it was a smooth comfortable purchase.

Best place around

by from chebanse, il |

Great salesman! Must be we have bought 4 cars from him!