Kia of Bradley

1010 Tighe Drive, Bradley, IL 60915

New 866-503-4965
Used 877-204-4222
Service 866-996-1560

GOOD CARS FOR GOOD PEOPLE!

Great Experience & Friendly staff.

by from Frankfort, IL |

Very pleasant experience. My salesman was very friendly and I went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable with the entire process. He even introduced me to the service department before I left. I will definitely be back to service my car there as well.

went on cars.com about a car

by from Sauk Village, IL |

Just like every other dealer they just want you to come in they don't really have the online car. But the Rep was nice he apologized that his computer system showed the car.

No response

by from Effingham IL |

Inquired about a car listed on the website on a Friday night. Called the dealership on Saturday, spoke with receptionist and left contact information. Did not receive a phone call until 2 weeks later. Poor response.

Customer Service is horrible

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently sent them three emails threw cars.com and nobody never responded. I had to call them and when I did I encountered a rude salesman. I told him the ad had false information. He never apologized.

Ford Taurus(used)

by from Coal City,Illinois |

I inquired about this car advertized over the internet for Kia of Bradley.I received a call back to tell me this car doesn't run.?.Why do they still have it for sale?I assume it is to lure customers in for the price.I was very disappointed.

BUYING A CAR FOR THE 1ST TIME.

by from BOURBONNAIS,ILL |

I WAS A 1ST TIME BUYER RICK WALKED ME THRU THE WHOLE PROCESS LIKE A PIECE OF CAKE .IT TOOK ME A LITTLE WHILE TO GO THRU ALL THE PAPERWORK, BUT IF I BUY A NOTHER CAR ,IWANT RICK TO SELL ME ANOTHER CAR ,IT WAS EASY,FUN,AND I LEFT WITH A SUPER 2010 KIA. MY FIRST EVER. .RICK MADE ME FEEL LIKE A QUEEN ,I HAD MY DAUGHTER,A FRIEND WITH ME .AND RICK MADE THEM FEEL SPECIAL ALSO.IM ON CLOUD 9.YES I WOULD GO BACK .THANKYOU RICK,KIA OF BRADLEY,BOURBONNAIS,ILL. FROM RHONDA.K. CORDES.

Not what i expected...

by from Grampian, PA |

I responded to an ad for a new, 2012 KIA Soul! It took several days to get a response from the dealership and when I spoke with them they informed me that they no longer had that car--and in fact, they had not had that specific car for sometime.

Called about several cars

by from Dancille, il |

Have called about 4 cars so far. All have "just been sold" or "were mechanics specials". Think the cheaper card are a way to generate leads.

LADIES DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERDHIP ALONE!!!!!!

by from Brafley,Illinois |

Ladies do not go alone to this dealership! I was in need of a used car when I asked for a Carfax AJ the salesman said that their subscription was over as of the day before I was there. . . I should have left that place right there and then but I was in need of a car. . . Two weeks later I had to bring the car in for service because it was dying out when I needed to stop, of course I bought the car as is but obviously AJ knew what was wrong with that car when he sold it to me. . . But even after the car was serviced it still was dying out when I stopped. . . Brought it to a mechanic l trusted and gave me a long list of what was wrong with the car. . . And he could tell the car was in a wreck just by looking at it!

Change in opinion

by from Martinton, IL |

After meeting with the owner and service manager, we inspected the car together while it was raised. Many of the things other mechanics told us were inaccurate. We worked things out together and plan on keeping the car once the noise problems are fixed.

Junk car

by from Martinton, IL |

We were not allowed to test drive on the highway due to construction so the salesman had us drive in town. We got a 2009 Chevrolet Aveo because it had a warranty. On the way home it developed all kinds of problems and has since been in the shop 7 times (once for routine maintenance but I had them check a part again), and was seen by other mechanics that I know. We were lied to about the warranty details by Eric (we were told 5 year bumper to bumper and 10 year 100,000 miles, and we'd have what was left. The reality, the balance of a 5 year 100,000 mile warranty. The person who referred us did not get their $300.00. We were told we never mentioned it, then after they claimed to find our paperwork, both Eric and Al said it stated cars.com referred us. As far as the car trouble, it had to have many parts replaced, some were warranty, but we still had to put in $2,000.00 so far and have only had the car a month and a half. Most of the time it is parked in the driveway because we are waiting to take it to a mechanic, to have them look at it. The Kia service people keep telling us the car is "operating at manufacturers specifications". Not shifting gears properly, lunging forward while stopped with my foot on the brake, and trying to die are not manufacturers specifications. The tire issues have been fixed 4 times and still come back. The reason for this is a bent axle and stabilizer arms, which Kia says are fine. My pictures and other mechanics say otherwise. These are just some of the problems, there are many more. We were sold a lemon and keep getting excuses from Kia, and in many cases they will not reply to calls or emails.