Kia of Bradley

1010 Tighe Drive, Bradley, IL 60915

New 866-503-4965
Used 877-204-4222
Service 866-996-1560

GOOD CARS FOR GOOD PEOPLE!

Great Experience & Friendly staff.

by from Frankfort, IL |

Very pleasant experience. My salesman was very friendly and I went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable with the entire process. He even introduced me to the service department before I left. I will definitely be back to service my car there as well.

Best car buying experience

by from Watseka, IL |

I was extremely leary of the credit amnesty deal they have going on and I voiced my concerns to Alexander. He and Nate went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and provided awesome customer service. They listened to my concerns, what I needed, and did everything in their power to get me into a vehicle. I highly recommend Kia of Bradley for your next car purchase.

Alexander at Kia of Bradley

by from Kankakee |

My wife and I recently purchased a new 2015 Optima from Kia of Bradley. We were fortunate enough to find a dealership and salesman who could make the process easy. We want to thank Alexander for creating a truly enjoyable experience. We wasted a lot time with other salesman/dealerships - don't do the same. Go see Alexander at Kia of Bradley, forget the others.

Nick did it again!!!!!!

by from Chebanse, IL |

We went it trying to help my sister & ended up helping ourselves with a small delima. We don't deal with anyone but Nick and he's a good man that knows his business and treats his customers excellent. I will try to send as many as I know to see Nick so he can try to help them out to.

no.1 salesman..best experience- that would be NICK

by from grant park |

Nick is not your typical salesman... he is honest and really works hard to give every customer he works with the very BEST deal he can, and once you do buy a car from him he is always there after the sale if you need something. over the years i have bought several cars from Nick..... and when the time comes i need another one i will come see Nick. Nick is a GREAT ASSET to Kia in my opinion.

Kia of bradley

by from Aroma park il |

Nick, the new car manager was awesome- he fought hard to get me what I wanted at a great price! I am recommending all of my friends to him, plus I will be going back for my next new car.

Great sales man Nick Sokolsky

by from Kankakee, IL |

We just wanted to express our appreciation for the excellent service Nick Sokolsky and Kia has provided us. It is becoming all to rare these day to find a company that goes to such great lengths to satisfy its customers. I hope your success will show others that old fashioned hard work and consideration for customers are values that are rewarded in our society. Thank you for extending us such kindness and consideration. You can be sure that the next time we need a new car, your fine establishment will be our first choice . Best of Luck in the future.

Great Experience!!!! GO SEE NICK!!!

by from Bourbonnais Illinois |

We were looking to buy a brand new vehicle. We were very picky about what we wanted. We put Nick through the ringer and he was nothing short of excellent. The whole staff did whatever it took to get us what we wanted.....I will definitely be returning.

Great service!!! Great experience!!!

by from Kankakee, Illinois |

Nick was really nice,and extremely helpful!!!! I would definitely recommend the KIA dealership to a friend.

Nick in sales is the best I've ever had hands down

by from Bradley |

Nick helped me out tremendously with the purchase of my 2011 forte. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

brian reiniche

by from bradley, il. |

great service and my sales rep was very polite and professional throughout my buying experience. Nick Sokolsky was very pleasant to be buying a car from! I have recommended more than a few of my friends and co-workers to go out and visit him.