Kia AutoSport

7041 Whittlesey Blvd, Columbus, GA 31909

New 888-617-9879
Used 888-678-7576
Service 888-272-0139

We wanna see ya in a Kia

Consumer "BEWARE"

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

"Consumer Beware" The people at this dealership seem nice on the surface. Once you purchase the vehicle and have a problem with it, and you will, their true colors will show. They are rude and condescending. They have no customer service skills. They are nice only as long as you don't have any problems. If you value your money, I suggest you check your invoices for accuracy; I can't begin to count the many times they tried to charge me for services that were covered by the extended maintenance plan I purchased. If you get suckered into purchasing a vehicle here, do yourself a favor and forego any maintenance plans. They are a scam. Do your research before signing anything. My experience is with the Soul. You really get what you pay for with this vehicle. The price was low, and with that you get poor gas mileage due to the cheap outdated transmission, cheap brittle paint, and cheap easily damaged materials in the interior. Lots of cheap plastic was used to build this vehicle. And God help you should you need major warranty repairs, they will call in their extremely arrogant and rude "Kia Warranty Rep", who will show up two months later, and if you're lucky, they will come up with the greatest elaborate story detailing the exact set of events that will perfectly explain how the part on your car broke and how it is your fault and therefore will not be covered under warranty, despite the fact that their "factory trained" techs and service writer inspected the repair before the warranty rep looked at it and agreed that it is a warrantable repair. I made the mistake of purchasing a vehicle here, but thanks to my experience with them, my family, friends, and co-workers will be spared of the headaches and wasted money. Heed my advice and "BEWARE"

Great Service and nice to see a Smile

by from Columbus Ga |

I came into Kia Autosport Columbus Georgia looking for a pre owned vehicle, I was wanting a low payment and my credit isnt the best. I was suprised when they showed me a new Kia Forte. I ending up geting the new Forte and got it at the payment I was looking for. Thanks to all the People at Kia Autosport and the Sales Managers that worked so hard on my deal. I am a Kia Autosport customer for LIFE!