Keller Bros. Dodge RAM

Service 888-282-4091 Service 888-282-4091

Driven to Serve Since 1921

Everything was great

by from Lititz, PA |

They all were so helpful and I would recommend them to anyone.

Outstanding

by from Lancaster, PA |

I was able to get a very fair deal to purchase my new vehicle along with a fair trade as well. Jayme Erb was a pleasure to work with.

April 22, 2016

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

a 5 star dealer with a 5 star staff...

by from New Holland, PA |

I have bought a "LOT" of vehicles over my time and it was very refreshing to walk in and have a salesman take your direction and listen to what you want. Too many dealerships are hard sales that try to guide you to what they want and not the other way around. We arrived at about 5PM on a week night and before 8PM we were on our way home in our new vehicle. Derek our Salesman was great and receptive to what we wanted. They were quick to come back with fair pricing and were more then willing to show us different options that fit our needs and budget without having to ask. I will ABSOLUTELY be going back to this dealership for our next vehicle without question. Thanks Keller Bros for a wonderful experience!

April 19, 2016

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Jay and Sherri. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Happy Repeat Customer

by from Lancaster County, PA |

I just purchased my third vehicle from Keller Bros Dodge, and once again received top-shelf service from people in every department. This time, I was looking for a Jeep Wrangler TJ. Although they didn't have one in inventory, the Sales team helped me narrow down my preferred specs, then quickly located and brought in a Wrangler better than I knew to look for-- I'm still stunned! My salesman, Jayme Erb, worked hard to communicate the options and points of decision in buying this particular Jeep, while also proving responsive to my need for room to think through things on my own terms. Thanks, Jayme. The Service Dept. was (and continues to be) patient and thorough in answering my (multiple!) questions, which is especially important to me when buying a used vehicle. When I needed to secure financing, Eric B. helped me understand both the short- and long-term implications of the loans available to me, the impact of different amounts of money down, etc., leaving me confident in the decision I made. Finally, a big shout-out to Mike P. and the Detail Dept., who did a super job of making the older Jeep look (and smell!) its best, inside and out. -- It's a lot of *fun* to buy a Jeep from a dealership filled with people who love 'em, who are so knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the brand. Thanks, everyone!

Exceptional Customer Service HANDS DOWN

by from Myerstown, PA |

We just purchased our second vehicle (in less than 4 months) from Keller Brother Dodge in Lititz, pa yesterday. We just bought a dodge caravan 11/22/15 and we didn't think we'd be buying a second vehicle so quickly. I would not go anywhere else except Keller Brothers in Lititz. And I would not buy a vehicle from someone other than Jayme Erb. We have become friends with Jayme. He knew we were soon going to be in the market for another car and he knew our price range and what we were looking for. We found a VW Jetta that was at another location and had it there by the next morning for us to look at it. He worked with us and he was very helpful. All the guys at Keller Brothers were very personable and informative. They worked VERY quickly to get our application and our new car detailed. I WONT go anywhere else to buy a vehicle. Hopefully.....it'll be many, many years down the road for the next vehicle. And without a doubt I will be going back.

April 13, 2016

Hi, Sheryl, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Purchased 05 Prius

by from Lititz, PA |

Was assisted by Jayme. Overall decent experience. 1,000 mile/1 month warranty was included in price as a good gesture of faith. Needed a car in a pinch and they provided.

April 8, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Clean, Friendly and Hospitable...Nice Experience

by from Lewisberry, PA |

I was in the market for a used low mileage Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Hard Rock. We were able to negotiate a trade amount and selling price that made everybody happy without anyone feeling insulted by the offers that were being made. Thank you Jayme and Dan.

Great Customer Service

by from Mount Joy,PA |

Great Customer service. Very well knowledged and willing to help in any way possible. Would definitely recommend. Thanks to Guy Roche and Eric for making car buying a great experience.

March 13, 2016

Thank you!!! Congratulations on your purchase. We hope to serve you again in the future!

profesional and kind

by from Stafford, VA |

The help that I received from Jayme Erb was fantastic. Mr. Erb was professional and answered all of my questions. Mr. Erb went out of his way to ensure that I was happy with my purchase and even took the time to follow up with my via phone call, a couple weeks after the purchase when I called for a quick question. I was politely greeted as I arrived at the dealership and its easy to see that the employees are happy to have your business. the vehicle I purchased was exactly as depicted online. there were and are currently no problems with it. I'm always nervous when buying a used vehicle, but the folks at keller brothers dodge were honest with their vehicle and didn't try any "funny business" like most dealers do. unfortunately I do not live in Lititz, PA, but if I did, I would be a confident returning customer to keller brothers dodge.

March 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind words Alexander! We are glad you had such a great experience. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Impressed with their willingness to seal the deal!

by from Lebanon,Pa. |

Special shoutout to my sales team of Bill Reiter, and Dan Lianso, thanks guys, for a great deal !!

March 13, 2016

Thanks Dan!! We are happy to have made it all happen for you. Thanks for the positive review!