Keller Bros. Dodge RAM

Service 888-282-4091

Driven to Serve Since 1921

Great vehicle great dealership

by from Lancaster, Pennsylvania |

I just bought a 2014 Dodge Dart from Keller Brothers Dodge and had a very positive experience. This is my second new vehicle I bought from Keller Brothers Dodge in over a year. On both purchases Kellers Brothers did not have the vehicle color I wanted on their lot and Sales Consultant Jayme Erb went out of his way both times to find us the vehicle we were looking for and we were able to get the perfect vehicle at the right price. Thanks for for all your help Jayme Erb and Keller Brothers Dodge.

Keller Bros. Dodge RAM responded to this review

May 8, 2014

Thank you for your continued business! Business as usual for us, glad it is a special experience for you!

Overall a great experience....

by from Pearl River, NY |

I came to Keller Bros. from the NYC area. I pre-negotiated everything with them on the phone prior to making the 3+ hour drive to PA. The salesperson Jayme went over the deal with me in detail. These guys followed through on everything they said. I even said prior to going that I wanted to try and get a little more for my trade in once I got there, and they even followed through on that. They easily could have said no and I would have still bought the new truck. I got a great price for the new vehicle, and I was treated very fairly all around. Everyone was very pleasant at the dealership.

Great Service

by from Sacramento, PA |

Just bought a used Dodge Journey, the staff was great. Stayed open 2 hrs late to finish the sale. Thank you Jayme for all your help.

Quick and easy

by from Williamsport, MD |

I just bought a used 2013 Dodge Ram from Keller Bros. Originally my search began online searching a large area to find the right truck based upon features, year and overall mileage. The Keller Bros had the best value so I decided to make the 2hr 1-way trip after providing a 500$ deposit to hold the vehicle until I could see it. Prior to driving, I spoke several times with Sales Rep Jayme Erb to discuss my situation (trade-in, distance from dealership) and always had quick and courteous responses. I was refunded my deposit during the purchase process and had I chose not to make the purchase, I still would have been given a refund. While there, the process to have my car trade-in value was quick, and they worked with me on an agreeable price as well as a decent financing rate. The vehicle being purchased had no hidden costs or fees. The financing process and overall purchase/paper work process occurred in a timely manner as well. There wasn't any direct pressure to purchase. They also include oil changes for free, for the life of the vehicle. It's only a shame they're so far away as I cannot take advantage of this. Overall, I would recommend this dealership.

Great Dealership

by from Manheim, PA |

I just purchased my 2011 Caliber Rush from Keller Bros Dodge. This is the second vehicle I have purchased here and I will be back again. Everyone here is so helpful and friendly. Jayme Erb, my sales consultant, went beyond the call of duty to make sure everything was perfect for me. They treat you like family here. Thank you Jayme, Tim and the rest of the Keller Bros Team.

One of my BEST Car buying experiences!

by from Lebanon NJ |

I decided to purchase new Dodge Journey and began a local search in New Jersey. I didn't find anything I liked so I went to the Chrysler website and built my car online. I found a very close match 83 miles from my home. My initial thought was I am not driving that far for a car. However, I visited their website and saw all the great reviews and dealer incentives and sent an e-mail stating my interest in two 2015 Dodge Journeys. Jayme Erb responded to my e-mail and I called and spoke to him. We did most of the work via phone and e-mail, including credit approval and price after all the rebates, discounts, etc. There were a couple of glitches but we worked through them quickly and I drove home yesterday in the car that I wanted. Jayme and his team worked very hard for me, is likeable and made sure I had a great experience. It was worth the 2 hour drive because I drove home happy in a car that I wanted. Brava to Keller Bros!

They make car buying EASY!!!

by from Lancaster, PA |

My boyfriend and I were looking to purchase another vehicle. He's a big fan of Dodge in general. Was referred to this dealership from a website and when we got there Senior Sales Consultant Jayme Erb greeted us with a smile. We told him our situation and what we were willing to spend and before you knew it we were test driving a 2014 Dodge Dart. Jayme was very knowledgeable on the Dart which was very helpful. Once we decided this was the vehicle for us Jayme and the rest of the Kelle Bros Dodge team made the car buying process a piece of cake. We left with our new car and very happy with our purchase. We will definitely be using Jayme and Keller Bros Dodge again for our next vehicle.

Truck Village Purchase (Used)

by from Franklin County |

I was disappointed in the price comparison of purchasing a Used truck and my Trade-in. I felt as though I did not get a Good Deal (overall), and I was pressured to accept the "managers' terms. The inventory at this Dealership was impressive, compared to other local dealerships, in the realm of Quality Used truck selections.

Great Purchase Experience - 3rd Vehicle Purchase

by from Manheim, PA |

We have now purchased our 3rd vehicle from Keller Bros Dodge, and the experience is excellent! Cal has been our guy and he is great to deal with. When you go to Keller Bros, be sure to ask for him!

Excellent Customer Focus

by from Sanatoga, Pa |

In all my years of buying cars this was truly a positive experience. Jayme Erb, my senior sales consultant was quite professional and knowable in the Dodge Durango and Dodge Journey. I think what eventually sold me; test driving the two vehicles. It was test driving the two vehicles that I was able to compare and contrast the different features of the vehicles. I didn?t feel what I will call the normal ?sales pressure? of buying a car. It was more listening to what I was looking for, the economic value of the car, and providing insight (pros & cons) into the two different vehicles. I definitely would recommend Jayme Erb and Keller Bros Dodge to anyone looking to buy a new car. I did buy a 2014 Journey Crossroad and love it!

Huge Help

by from Newmanstown, PA |

Due to the hail storm of 2014, we had to look for a new vehicle. We purchased two out of out three vehicles as Keller Bros in the past and have always had good service. They made everything painless and within 3 days of deciding which car we wanted, we took ownership of our gently used Durango. Cal and crew are fantastic. Whether you go to Keller Bros Dodge or any of the family of dealership, they are all great. We appreciated the speedy service and are so happy with the latest edition to our family. Moral of our story - take the GAP insurance on your loan, no matter what the cost. Instead of a gently used Durango, we could have had a new one. Again it was all very painless and are so happy with the latest addition.