Les Mack

131 Highway 61 North, Lancaster, WI 53813

New 866-453-2804 New 866-453-2804
Used 866-453-2423 Used 866-453-2423
Service 866-453-3130 Service 866-453-3130

You Always Get More From Les!

Great Service!

by from Waterloo, IOWA. |

My boyfriend and I drove two hours to get his car, they were so helpful, caring and made the trip worth while! they were very interested in our needs, and made sure we were very well taken care of! Great people, and Great company!

Great.

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Les Mack was the first place I stopped when I was looking to buy a used 2015 Ford Flex. I dealt with Randy, and I was impressed with the value of my trade in he offered me, and also with the price of the Flex I was looking to buy. I still wanted to shop around just to make sure I was making the right decision. After going to other dealerships, I realized I needed to take the deal offered to me by Les Mack. I called Randy, and he was understanding and patient with me looking around, and eagerly excited about earning my business. The process of buying the car was quick, and Ben in financing was helpful with explaining the little details. The car was detailed very professionally and looked pretty much brand new! I even left a personal item behind in my trade in vehicle, and Randy immediately threw it in the mail, and I received it the next day. (I live 3 hours east of Lancaster) I was so impressed with Les Mack, and Randy that I would give him my business any day of the week, or refer any of my friends and family.

Good service

by from Hazel Green,Wi. |

First time ever leasing a car. Gary Whittaker was the salesman,he made everything go smoothly. We leased a 2016 Buick Encore. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful. Nice to deal with people who aren't pushy. Great experience.

All the way from La Crosse for great customer care

by from la crosse, WI |

Been buying from Les Mack for years and wouldn't dream of ever going anywhere else. Wade Duncan did a great job in finding me and my family exactly what we wanted. Bought a 2014 Chevy Equinox and I have no doubt in my mind I got the best deal possible. The customer service was second to none. Not only from Wade but everyone involved in our purchase. No doubt be heading back to Wade and Les Mack for all future vehicle buys.

Very Satisfied!

by from Grant County |

Our neighbor recommended we work with Wade and Les Mack after we told her of our poor experience with a different dealer. Wade did a fantastic job of locating the vehicle that we wanted. We came in with a list of specific options that we were looking for, and he was able to find the vehicle that fit our needs. He did a great job of "checking in" during the process of getting the vehicle to Lancaster to tell us the status. The actual buying and paperwork process was very smooth and fast. The paperwork is the part that I hate most in buying a car because of the amount of time it takes to complete. They had everything all ready to go and we were in and out in under an hour. We also did not feel any pressure to buy a vehicle, especially when compared to other dealerships in the area. When it is time to buy our next vehicle, we plan to go back to Wade!

Complete satisfaction

by from Lancaster, WI |

I bought a new F-150 and love it. The Les Mack team was very cooperative and made the whole experience very easy; from looking and test driving vehicles to negotiating a "fair" price to complete customer satisfaction in the end. I met with both the sales and service teams and each were very responsive to any questions and/or concerns I had. I am a repeat customer for obvious reasons but each time I have bought a vehicle, I have been treated like a first time customer. The sales team made the experience memorable for my children also. They went above and beyond to make the process timely and enjoyable for the children and I. It was a fun time, not a stressful time. It has been months since but the kids still talk about it.

First time buying from Les Mack

by from PDC, Wi |

First time buying from Les Mack...Wade Duncan was our sales guy and we were very pleased with everything. It's nice to be able to "small talk" and not be all business like and that's just how it was with Wade. Felt like we knew him for years and come to find out we have a lot of people/friends in common. He made the disappointment of not being able to go with a certain vehicle cause it did not fit my handicapped daughter's wheelchair seem not so bad and helped us with one that fit our needs. Just an all around "cool" guy and we will definitely be going back to Wade at Les Mack when it's time for our next vehicle. Also a shout out to Roger Brown who was very friendly and helpful when we first came to Les Mack standing in the cold looking at vehicles and Richard Mack who was great to talk to and helpful as well when we signed papers. Thanks guys for everything!!

Multiple return customers

by from Platteville WI |

We have purchased several of our vehicles through Les Mack and have always had Wade Duncan as our salesman. We continue to come here because there is never any pressure and Wade does his best to find the exact car/truck we are looking for. Time and time again he goes above what is asked of him and is always happy to do so. We just purchased a beautiful 2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ and are leasing a 2014 Chevy Cruze. For both vehicles we had requests for additional features added and they had them ready to go in just a couple of days! Wade sits in the vehicle with us and goes through all of the features and makes sure we are comfortable before we leave the lot, not to mention the numerous phone calls! We have looked around at other dealerships, like most people do, but we always come back to see Wade and the crew at Les Mack because we have always been treated very well and we feel we get a good deal and that is important to us.

Great dealership

by from Potosi, wi |

I was looking for a great car , that when i sat in the drivers seat I new I was in love. Roger Brown found the one for me. I just bought a 2013 Buick Verano. Roger answered all my questions and was always helpful. When I got there my Roger had my car out front all shined up. Took me out and went over everything on the car with me, before I left the lot. Great salesman and great dealership.

Awesome service and cars

by from Dubuque Iowa |

I just bought a 09 Chevy Aveo and I am so happy with Les Mack! I had Roger Brown as a sales person and he worked so hard to make sure I got the best.i could not be more happier with my brand new car. My 2 year old love it also! Thanks Roger Brown and Kim!