Sut Hill Ford Dodge Jeep Chrysler RAM

1621 S Marquette Rd, Prairie Du Chien, WI 53821

New 877-653-0163
Used 888-877-0849
Service 877-357-7974

The RIGHT vehicle, RIGHT Now!

Very happy with A GREAT car and Great service

by from Boscobel , Wi 53805 |

I had a Great time at Sut Hill. It was the most fun we ever had getting a new car. they were very helpful . Our salesman was Sid and he made every step so simple. Brad in parts was also very helpful. if you like a family atmosphere then go to Sut Hill in Prairie du chien.Our Car is the Best because it is a Ford.

March 31, 2014

All of us here at Sut Hill thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience. We hope to help you with any of your needs in the future!

Outstanding customer service

by from Spring Grove, MN |

Sut Hill Dealership was very professional. After I made an inquiery on Cars,com I received two e-mails from them within the first 24 hours. When I called them their sales staff was very helpful and assured me that they still had the vehicle in stock that I was interested in. Sid was the salesman that we dealt with. He made us feel very comfortable with the whole buying process. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good, quality used car at a fair price.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for your review Rod. We appreciate your business and are glad you enjoyed your experience here at Sut Hill. Hope to do business again with you in the future.

Gr. Cherokee

by from Iowa City, Iowa |

If you're weary of sleazy car salespersons, disgusted with fraudulent dealer pricing scams, and generally feel that you have to take a bath after visiting your local automobile dealership, I urge you to take a close look at Sut Hill Motors in Prairie Du Chien. I have no doubt that the reader will find this hard to believe in today's world of high pressure marketing. This dealership is a genuine throw back in time. It is a family run business where the customer actually always does come first. The employees actually care. At first you find yourself wondering whether this friendly and cooperative attitude is just another form of the same scam. In the end, you will discover that it is not a scam and that it is genuine. Best of all, they will toss you an excellent price right from the very start. After many months of off and on car hunting, of visiting dealers only to witness the same veiled pricing structures, and of enduring hours of sleazy sales strategies, I happened to contact Suthill's Nate Salzmann and without negotiating and without threatening, he simply and pleasantly offered the car I was interested in at an excellent price. I was again impressed when I visited the dealership. This cooperative and respectful attitude is pervasive throughout the organization. I have gone back and visited several times and this attitude remains constant, it is central to the Sut Hill culture. I highly recommend Sut Hill Motors.

March 31, 2014

We are thrilled to here that you had such a comforting experience here at Sut Hill. We make that a priority here to make sure that every customer that leaves us has a smile on their face and keys in their hand. Hope to be doing business again with you in the future!

Recent purchase of 2006 Buick Lacrosse

by from Eagan, MN |

Hi, My wife & I were & are very pleased with the entire on line transaction involving the 2006 Buick Lacrosse. Nate's communications with us were very timely & accurate. Nate's & Sut Hill's description of the vehicle were upfront, as advertised, with no hidden surprises or issues. Nate absolutely worked with us to ensure a smooth & pleasant transaction, Nate was courteous & professional. Thanks to everyone involved. Al & Jane Young

March 31, 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We are lucky to have such great customers. Hope you return with any of your vehicle needs!

Could not be happier

by from Prairie du Chien, WI |

The entire experience was great, from learning about our options to the final financing. Very fair trade in and great finance options. And, of course, we love our new truck! I have always bought used vehicles, but this brand new Ford was as affordable as past used vehicles. I will be coming back this summer for my wife's new vehicle. Ask for Lee at Sut Hill in Prairie du Chien -- he will take care of everything!

March 31, 2014

So glad you had such a good experience! I hope that you found the perfect vehicle for your wife.

Great buying and service experience at Sut Hill.

by from Mt. Sterling, WI |

Just purchased a 2013 Ford Escape from Sut Hill. Their staff bent over backwards to be informative, helpful, and patient. We have also relied upon Sut Hill for our recent service needs on another vehicle and have always found the work to be done per our expectations. A very professional, user-friendly experience we highly recommend. And a really great staff!

New Truck Owner

by from Pairie du Chin WI |

Lee was very personable and made sure my needs were met. Excellent buyer dealer relationship and communication. Very satisfied.

Happy Customer

by from Eastman, WI |

Great service from a company that prides itself in providing hometown service to everyone. Very friendly service. Was great to see that the owner personally thanked the customer.

Pleasant used car purchasing experience

by from Independence, Iowa |

I am not generally a big fan of the process of purchasing a new, or used vehicle, but have to say Nate (the salesman we dealt with), and everyone else we met with at Sut Hill was pleasant, helpful, and courteous. They all contributed toward making the experience as painless as possible.

New Van!!!

by from springgrove mn |

Lee made buying a new car vary easy. they where helpfull and vary nice

April 5, 2013

Jim, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your car buying experience! That kind of customer service is what we strive for here at Sut Hill Ford & Dodge. We hope to work with you again!

Curious, Friendly, Experience

by from PDC, Wi |

Ryan and all of the Sut Hill staff was very courteous and friendly, made the buying process a little easier! Ryan was very good about making sure I knew how to use everything on the truck before I left.

April 5, 2013

Fox, Thank you for letting us know about your car buying experience with us here at Sut Hill Ford & Dodge! That kind of customer service is what we strive for here. We hope to work with you again in the future!