Zimbrick Acura Volkswagen

7525 Century Ave, Middleton, WI 53562

New 888-863-5856
Used 888-862-7130
Service 888-449-7236

Where Do You Go When You Need A Car? Zimbrick Middleton!

VW Routan

by from Appleton, WI |

I purchased a certified VW Routan in Ausgust 2011 and despite not wanting to face becoming older and needing a van, I love it. My VW Jetta was a reliable wonderful car and the service department at our local VW is wonderful, so I knew I had to purchase a Routan. It has been a great car and Zimbrick sold us a great car. We went down to look at the van and bought it and drove it home that evening.

Bed experience with this dealership

by from Madison, WI |

Purchased a 2015 Acura RDX from this dealer. When I met the sales first time, he suggested me to purchase this used car and told me there will be extra 1 year warranty/12,000 miles on this car; however, when I pick up this car, both of him and his boss told me, this car had been used since last July; thus I do only have 5 months extra warranty on this car. They can't do any thing with it. At this time, I had purchased my car insurance and my friend drop me to pick up this car. I purchased this car, but I am unhappy with this purchasing experience and this dealership!