Zimbrick Acura Volkswagen

7525 Century Ave, Middleton, WI 53562

New 888-863-5856 New 888-863-5856
Used 888-862-7130 Used 888-862-7130
Service 888-449-7236 Service 888-449-7236

Where Do You Go When You Need A Car? Zimbrick Middleton!

VW Routan

by from Appleton, WI |

I purchased a certified VW Routan in Ausgust 2011 and despite not wanting to face becoming older and needing a van, I love it. My VW Jetta was a reliable wonderful car and the service department at our local VW is wonderful, so I knew I had to purchase a Routan. It has been a great car and Zimbrick sold us a great car. We went down to look at the van and bought it and drove it home that evening.

Very pleased with Zimbrick and it's staff.

by from Woodbury, MN |

We drove from St Paul to purchase a 2016 RDX and we were very pleased with the entire process. Jeff Pongratz in sales was great to work with and made sure everything went smoothly. Kristin Ewert handled the paperwork and the entire process was done in a couple hours. I am very pleased with the professionalism of Zimbrick Acura and recommend it highly.

Excellent leasing process

by from Middleton, WI |

I leased a Jetta: - sales person was very helpful in describing all of our lease options and additional costs associated with the vehicle. I particularly needed to know the exact upfront costs (itemized) and monthly payments before making a decision. - the vehicle I leased was not available at this particular store so my sales person needed to located and trade for this vehicle: this was handled seamlessly and turnaround was superb. - I was able to setup a time that worked for me when picking up the vehicle and my request to expedite my time spent completing the necessary paperwork was met. I was very happy with the whole leasing process and everyone involved in making it painless and quick. Thank you Zimbrick Volkswagen

Great vehicle and personal service

by from Madison, WI |

The service representative was very nice in all conversations and kept me well informed. He apologized for the delay even though the problem ended up being unique and took a while to work through. I was given a loaner vehicle so there was very little inconvenience to me. He even came out to clear an old service code that was not reset with the previous maintenance after I picked my car back up. I generally could not be happier!

Bed experience with this dealership

by from Madison, WI |

Purchased a 2015 Acura RDX from this dealer. When I met the sales first time, he suggested me to purchase this used car and told me there will be extra 1 year warranty/12,000 miles on this car; however, when I pick up this car, both of him and his boss told me, this car had been used since last July; thus I do only have 5 months extra warranty on this car. They can't do any thing with it. At this time, I had purchased my car insurance and my friend drop me to pick up this car. I purchased this car, but I am unhappy with this purchasing experience and this dealership!