United Car Center

606 E University Ave, Champaign, IL 61820

Used 217-352-7870

Shannon B

by from Niles, Mi |

Do not buy from this dealer!!!! Sold a vehicle that had flood damage, do to the title being transferred it showed up as a clean history. With further research the vehicle had been in a flood and the dealer knew this prior to selling. Shady motors..would not recommend to an enemy.

TERRIBLE DEALERSHIP!!!!!

by from Niles, Michigan |

This dealership is an absolute JOKE!!!! They had a vehicle for sale that I inquired about. They sent me a clean carfax and a clean title.. When receiving the car I found out that the car had extensive flood damage and numerous things wrong. After further research I found out that the car was flood titled in Ohio and then they purchased it in Illinois which 'Looked' like a clean title. Failed to tell me that it has been sitting on the bottom of the atlantic for a month. Of course the manager is always at the auction or out of the office when we call. Everyone must know that this dealership is the reason why people in america hate buying preowned cars. They are the worst kind of businessmen. They will lie and cheat you out of your money just to get a sale. Pathetic. Sorry excuse for a man.

They were honest with me

by from Peoria, IL |

When I contacted them about a car on the Internet. They told me it had been re-titled due being totaled,but they had beed driving it and it was a good car. I used Carfax and checked into it and it had been re-titled due to being totaled by flood damage, but also due to unverified odometer reading. I decided not to consider that car.

dishonest dealer

by from West Lafayette, IN |

I bought a used car from this dealer almost 2 yrs ago (2010). It's kinda late to leave a review, but I really don't wanna see next victim. I don't know about their other cars, but the one they sold me got tons of problems. Some were obvious and I made stupid mistake to overlook those problems. Some were invisible and you won't notice them until you took the car to a mechanist or until you drive the car for a little while. I spent around $800 extra to have those problems fixed within 2 weeks after buying the car. Be alert if you really want to go to this dealer to see a used car.

******BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!****

by from CHICAGO |

Buyers beware, I was trying to buy an Audi A8 they got for sale, and the first time I called, a guy with an accent answer the phone (the owner) I asked if there was anything wrong with the car. He said that there was nothing wrong with the car other than regular wear and tear. I called a second time to ask if I could take the car to a mechanic, he said it was ok to take the car. The truth started coming out, he began to get defensive and started telling me that it may need maintenance, like spark plugs, injector, or something along those lines he said. I said I was coming from Chicago to look at the car, now he started to insult me. I said there was no reason to get defensive and cowardly he hung up the phone. He refuse to pick up my calls after that. PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THIS DEALER.