Jackie Cooper Nissan

9898 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74133

New 866-413-9429
Used 866-413-5818
Service 888-490-4692

Oklahoma's only Nissan dealership to receive the Owners Award of Excellence nine years in a row!

Thoroughly impressed by Jackie Cooper Nissan!

by from Tulsa, OK |

I was involved in a wreck recently and had to purchase a new car unexpectedly. The salesman at Jackie Cooper Nissan helped me to find a new Nissan Rogue that fit my lifestyle AND budget! It really impressed me to see how patient and helpful they were while I was dealing with my insurance company, trying to get the paperwork finalized before my new car purchase. They practically took on the entire task of making it all fall into place so that I could put this whole situation behind me and drive off in my new Rogue. Thank you Jackie Cooper!!! You guys are truly incredible and I will recommend you to my friends and family!!!

Great dealership

by from broken arrow, ok |

I love everything about this dealership the salesman jg was very professional he made me feel so comfortable about buying a car and not stressed I loved how they try to help u and not make u feel u just buying a car the overall service was great love this dealership and would definitely use them again....great job

June 12, 2014

Thank you Michelle! We are glad that JG treated you well and helped make your experience enjoyable! We appreciate your business and please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

Excellent Experience

by from Texas |

I had an excellent experience with Jackie Cooper Nissan! I found the car I wanted online, I negotiated the price and picked the car up a few days later. I live 5 hours away and everything I was told about the car was correct. I flew to Tulsa, the dealership picked me up at the airport and after test driving the vehicle and signing the paperwork I was on my way home with my car. Nobody was pushy and everyone was friendly. I would definitely recommend this dealership! Thanks JG, Ryan and Kelly!!!

April 25, 2014

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future! We hope your new vehicle provides you with years of enjoyment!

Terrible Customer Service

by from Tulsa, OK |

If you expect to get a straight answer out of a service department, do not take your car to Jackie Cooper Nissan. The sales team will sell you on a simple perk, such as a loaner car if your car is in for warranty repair, while the service department has never even heard of such a program. Also, don't expect them to go out of their way to help you. They will skirt around every warranty item and try to convine you that you need to pay for warranty-related items. On top of all this, they seem to forget about the cars in the shop unless you are constantly calling to check on status.

Purchasing a New Car !!!

by from Tulsa, OK |

Great Experience!! This weekend I drove into Jackie Cooper Nissan to test drive a few vehicles with no expectations of purchasing one. However, I feel in love with a nissan altima..... I received the best experience from all staff, but most of all my car salesman Dexter Cornelius. Mr. Cornelius was very patient and knowledgeable of the vehicles . There was never any pressure to purchase the vehicle. He displayed expectational customer service. I would definitely recommend Dexter Cornelius for your next purchase......

HORRIBLE EXPERINCE

by from Tulsa,OK |

We had to buy a car unexpectedly to go on a road trip at the end of this month. 2 weeks after we bough the car, we start hearing a weird noise from the engine. We go to Auto Zone to see if the can let us know what was wrong with the car (thinking it was nothing mayor). The reason is because the alternator is wearing out & its causing the battery to drain. The reason is because when we bought the car it came with a small battery. We had to drive back home 15 min from Auto Zone. On our way to the Highway the car started flashing all the engine lights & the car just turned off on us. IN THE HIGHWAY WITH A 8 month old baby. Thank god we are all ok. We trust & believe that we had bought a reliable car from a "DEALER". Turns out that we almost lost our lifes. This is just ridiculous that it had to come to this point. I just cant believe how people can go this low just to sell a car!!! ONE OF THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! I will let everyone know of this dealer & make sure the word gets spread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 21, 2012

I am terribly sorry about the issues you have had with your vehicle. We do try to check out every car we sell to make sure they are mechanically sound. If you would please contact us directly we would like to help and resolve these issues.

Great Experience!

by from Grove, OK |

I was looking for a car for my daughter and found one at Jackie Cooper that matched my criteria. I stopped in and talked to Michael Knotts, the Internet Manager. Michael was great! He answered all of my questions and was very professional. He did not pressure me at all and gave me time to make a decision. I drove the vehicle and loved it. I committed to purchase the vehicle and the next day, Michael was able to have all of the buying paperwork ready for me. I was in a bit of a hurry to get the car back to my daughter for her graduation and he expedited the process. From test drive to driving off of the lot, the whole process was done in less than an hour! Michael presented me with all of the service records for the vehicle and had it detailed and filled with gas! I would recommend Micheal and Jackie Cooper Nissan to anyone.

I love my MURANO!

by from Tulsa, OK |

When we decided to search for a new vehicle, we were not sure what kind to buy. We went to Jackie Cooper Nissan. The salesman, Michael Knotts, was very professional and took his time explaining what they had to offer in their used car department. We test drove two used cars and were really contemplating purchasing one when the salesman suggested that we look at the new Murano to compare the difference. He let us look at each of the Murano models, and we test drove the mid-level. He brought around the base Murano and I took one look at it and said no. Next we got down to business, FINANCES. We had checked the value of our trade in and were really hoping for the best price possible. The salesman came back with an offer we could not refuse and a fantastic interest rate. A short time later, we went through the financing process and were very pleased that our choices were honored and we were not pressured into buying additional products that we did not want. As we left, I thanked the salesman for all his hard work. Michael Knotts is one fine salesman. We will definately buy our next car from Jackie Cooper!

My sales experience

by from Tulsa, OK |

Great experience! Michael Knotts was absolutely wonderful. He really listened to my needs and got me a great car at a great price. It was actually in the price range I wanted. This is the 1st time this has happened when I needed a vehicle. Michael was patient and let me try different vehicles and different pricing options. I filled ou the pre-approval form on-line before going into the dealership. Michael called me back in a few minutes and said to come in and find my new vehicle. They gave me a great trade-in on my old clunker. Everything went smoothly and I drove my new car home in a short amount of time (No spending all day waiting on paperwork). Everyone was great and it was an overall excellent experience. I definitely recommend Michael Knotts and Jackie Cooper to anyone that is looking for a vehicle - new or used.

Helped in a pinch

by from Kansas City, MO |

I live in Kansas City, MO but was visiting my family in Tulsa over Thanksgiving two years ago. Through a series of events, I ended up looking for a new/used car to replace a four year old Mazda 3 on Black Friday two hours before the bank was going to close. The professional sales staff worked with us quickly and efficiently to make sure that the sale went through remarkably fast. I walked away with a new Nissan Sentra, which is comparable to the Mazda 3 and a car payment that was $30 less per month. Overall, it was a very painless car buying experience.

Amazing Service & Salesmen

by from Bixby, OK |

The car salesman were very professional and knowledgeable about the vehicles on the lot. They worked with me on pricing and my trade in. The financing people were not forceful like some dealerships and if I said no to any additional services I could purchase they just said ok and went on to the next topic. Jackie Cooper Nissan has a 30 minute oil change, which is great on a Saturday morning. I have never had any problems with them and I have had my car for two years. I have actually referred three people to Jackie Cooper Nissan and they all bought cars. Michael Knotts is a fantastic salesman who will work with you during the entire process. If you decide to go buy a car from Jackie Cooper Nissan make sure to ask for Michael Knotts.