Kia of St. Cloud

(4.0) 9 Reviews

901 2nd St S, Waite Park, MN 56387

Great dealership

by from Rogers, MN |

My wife and I just leased our second vehicle from Kia of St. Cloud. The experience was great. Ryan Wondra found us the car we were looking for at the price we wanted. The whole process was smooth and fast. I would recommend this dealership to all.

Outstanding customer service

by from Grand Rapids, Mn |

I was looking on the internet for a 2014 Kia. Derik name came up as Internet manager. I called about 10:00pm on Friday night and received a call the next morning from Ralph at about 9:00am. Ralph explained that Derik was with a customer, but he would be more then happy to help me . Right off the bat I was impressed, because I had called and filled out forms for another Kia dealership and Ford dealership but never received a call. Upon arrival Derik Greeted meet then Ralph and they gave me immediate attention, even with the dealership packed with people. My experience was Fun, Happy, and I walked out feeling very good. Travis in Finance was quite a joy as well. I know these aren't terms we associate with car buying, but my patience was wearing thin, and finding Kia of St. Cloud was a wonderful and refreshing experience!!! Thanks Guys!

Omar is the Salesperson to see!

by from St. Cloud, MN |

We recently purchased a Brand new Kia Soul from Omar at Kia of St. Cloud. After researching and looking for the "best deal" We went with them. You can't beat the 20 year 200,000 powertrain warranty that they give you for free on your new Kia purchase. Omar nicely greeted us and even drove us around in his golf cart, which We appreciated since it's quite the lot! He made the entire process so easy and simple, we were being treated like we were friends and not just another sale like the other Kia car dealerships made us feel. After buying cars for over 40 years He is truly the best out there and I will go back and continue My service with Omar and the people at Kia of St. Cloud! Thanks again

best dealership in area

by from sauk centre, mm |

Always friendly, they always treat me like I am the only customer of the day.

great experience!

by from Little Falls, MN |

I had a great experience. All the workers were so friendly. They were so thurough with everything. I have suggested them to a few people already. Excellent job!

Repeat Customer No Problems.

by from Sauk Rapids, MN |

Two years ago I traded my 2008 HHR for a 2010 Kia Sportage, I was given the choice of a Dodge Caliber or a Sportage, I didn't even entertain the notion of the Caliber. My Aunt has one, I've driven it and I just didn't like it. They did not pressure me into that one. I fell for the Sportage and they worked to get me into it. HOWEVER, that came at a price, the old fiance broker they had was cruel and made very inappropriate comments. However I wanted that car and I took the abuse. Kia's Service. Department was very nice and answered any question I had, dumb or not. They helped in making the choice of buying our second Kia in a Forte. Which I did not buy from their dealership but they treated that car like I had. The salesperson who sold me my Sportage always greeted me and asked how I was when I came in for routine maintenance. Cut to 2013. The interest rate on the Sportage was outrageous for my credit score and I asked about refinancing and if I'd consider a new car if it'd lower interest and payment. I was given the choice of either a 2011 Dodge Nitro or a Sorento. Right away I made it very clear that Sorento would not be happening because it was only FWD. I would not give up my 4WD Sportage for that, because I could not. My partner and I made the deal, we would always have one very fuel efficient car and a larger bulkier SUV/truck for Minnesota winters, this required 4WD and I explained that. I also explained that I wasn't a fan of the Nitro either, because all I was reading was biased car reviews. They did ask if I'd like to test drive the Nitro, and I did. And I fell for it, I grew up in the land of rather big bulky trucks and that car fitted my needs. I asked if because it was a Dodge would they still take care of me, and they said of course. They were honest and told me that if there was something Kia could not fix they'd send it to the local Dodge dealership. When I explained the past fiancer, they apologized profusely, and told me he was no longer with the dealership and had not a lot of good things to say about him. The fiancer that I dealt with this time, Shawn was very good and he took my needs and history into mind. A lot of his statements made sense, and I felt comfortable with the financing agreement. I walked out with a better car, newer, fewer miles and just worth more in general and saving more money and lower my interest on it as well. And well this was going on, they were fixing my Forte that was under warranty, I did not pay a penny for that either. I do not know if I'll ever own another Kia, but they are also a used car dealership, and I always buy my cars as one owner vehicles and with that, there is a good chance I will be back in future, hopefully I won't have to be for a while and my Nitro will last me.

Not happy!

by from Avon, MN |

Very unhappy with our new 2013 Sorento, pressured into buying a new vechicle, low balled an offer on the trade in, mileage is horrible, the recalled rough idling part took 9 weeks to get in, there is a bad wind/road noise on the passenger side and they can't hear it, I brought my 02 Yukon in for an oil change, and a few days later I had no oil pressure, and I took the oil out, and it looked like chocolate milk, and they take no responsibility for it. I also had a cousin that bought a used vehicle from here, and a few days later she had a major problem with the engine and they wouldn't do anything about it. My originial review is way too long to fit in this 4,000 character area, but I made this one short and sweet, look else where for a vehicle.

kia of saint cloud

by from saint cloud mn |

i bought a vechile less than a day , it had bald tires, an less than a week the motor went out . While being in there shop less than a week of the purchase, they advised me it is my car, i had to speak to several people and they only gave me an option to take anohter vechile that they chose or take the one i bought with the damage motor. i felt sick to my stomach, they had my trade car in excellant condition, kia sold it the next day. So i had to take the only car they offered me, not even my choice, so you tell me should i go back.

Good to know there are honest dealers out there!

by from Monticello |

I had a wonderful experience with this dealership. I went in there with my mind set on purchasing a vehicle and they were able to help me out with out any issues. They even found me a better rate than my own bank! Everyone was friendly there. The place is nice too. I am glad that there are still dealerships that make you feel like a human being rather than just some person that has a checkbook. Thank you again KIA OF SAINT CLOUD!