Lumberton Honda

301 Wintergreen Dr, Lumberton, NC 28358

They took advantage of a bad situation

by from Columbus nc |

My car broke down 4 hours from my home on a Sunday afternoon . I was towed off the highway by a mechanic who took me to a hotel and told me he would look at the car the next day. After working on it for a couple hours on Monday he decided we needed to tow it to lumberton. They looked at it at Lumberton Honda and really didn't tell me anything for a couple of hours. At this point I am now stranded over 24 hours, my car is packed as I was moving my daughter and I need to catch a plane the next day. I look at some cars on the lot, as I was getting ready to trade my car soon anyway, and liked the crv. Long story short I decide to buy a new car, they still won't tell me what is wrong with mine, " it will cost 1200-1800 just to get fire to it and then who knows what we will find". I was ready to trade so thought this was best choice. The salesman had been nice and supportive. I was a woman alone never buying a car by myself before, stranded,and vulnerable. They offered me a terrible trade in and would not budge on the price of the car at all. Every time I have been with my ex-husband to buy a car there was back and forth negotiations. This salesman would not budge. He literally pushed the paper under my nose and said " pick a down payment and monthly payment plan". It was obvious I was upset and I realize I could have walked away but where was I going to go? They knew I was at my breaking point and they took full advantage of it. The more I think of how it was handled I see that it was well orchestrated by the salesmen and the repair service to ensure that I purchase now and knowing I had another 4 hours to travel I just wanted to leave, and they knew that. So my personal impression and experience with Lumberton Honda was very disappointing.

Highly recommend

by from Fayetteville, NC |

From beginning to end this was a great car buying experience. Starting with a friendly receptionist, a extremely helpful sales person who guided me in finding the perfect car, and the manager that assisted in acquiring the financing and payment that fit my needs. I left Lumberton Honda feeling like a happy and appreciated customer.

Best car ever

by from Raeford,NC |

Best car ever thank you so much Lumberton Honda!

CustomerService

by from Lumberton nc |

I recently purchased a 2015 Honda Pilot from Lumberton Honda. The customer service was awesome. Everybody was so friendly. My salesperson even rolled out the red carpet and took a picture with me standing beside my Pilot. No other dealership I've been to has done that before. It made me feel very appreciated as a customer. Will definetly recommended this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Great servive

by from Pembroke nc |

I recently purchased a 2015 Honda Accord from Lumberton Honda. I was well pleased with the service there. I didn't think I was gonna be able to get approved because of my credit but they found a way to get me approved and riding. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. My salesperson explained everything to me about my car. Didn't realize it had so many bells and whistles. I've always liked Hondas. They are good cars and last forever. Can't wait to see what Honda comes out with next. Will definetly be back to trade in the future. So if anyone is looking to purchase a car go to Lumberton Honda. Where everybody's rides....

Great Experience - Great Car - Great Finance Rate

by from Raeford, NC |

My experience was fantastic. I bought a used Honda Civic and the process went very quickly. I only spent a few hours at the dealership versus other dealerships where I have spent an entire day. Financing was easy and I got a really good rate. The salesman was very accommodating and explained all of the new technology in the car that I could use with a cell phone, ipod etc. The car was spotless and they even filled my tank. They even transferred my car insurance and registered my car for license plates. I didn't have to do anything except sign on the dotted line and drive away. This is the first time that I didn't have to call my insurance company or go to the DMV to register my car. This was a real time saver and a convenience that I have never experienced at other dealerships. I continue to use the dealership for oil changes as the price is reasonable and they work quickly to get me in and out of the dealership. I love my car and am very happy that I chose a Honda and went to Lumberton Honda to purchase it. TEN's all the way!!!!!

Great Service, Clean Facility

by from Raeford, NC |

Great experience. Honda is a great car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and will use it for my next purchase.

bought 2014 dodge ram

by from tabor city nc |

Bought 2014 dodge ram love it. Thanks Brandon bauch for making the transaction so easy. We were so pleased how u explained all the details with the truck. Also want to thank the sales agent Tyrone for his patience with us picking out a truck. We really enjoyed working with you. Best buying experience we have never had. Will be back for sure.. Also thank you for the service u did on our car

I love my new car!

by from Lumberton NC |

I purchased a 2014 Honda Accord recently and I am very happy with my Lumberton Honda experience. The salesmen are very helpful and friendly. Everything was explained clearly to me and I never felt pressured or like I was being tricked into signing anything. They gave me a better offer for my trade in than the other dealerships would and even helped me switch my kids car seats into the new car. I was in an out in time to pick my kids up from daycare as promised. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car. I will return when it's time to trade again!

Very Good Car buying experience

by from Lumberton NC |

I would definitely recommend this dealership with out a shadow of a doubt. I recently purchased here and was treated very professionally. They were not too pushy when it came to what cars I was interested in and I felt like they gave me the best price on the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. Will be back to make future purchases.