Lumberton Honda

301 Wintergreen Dr, Lumberton, NC 28358

CustomerService

by from Lumberton nc |

I recently purchased a 2015 Honda Pilot from Lumberton Honda. The customer service was awesome. Everybody was so friendly. My salesperson even rolled out the red carpet and took a picture with me standing beside my Pilot. No other dealership I've been to has done that before. It made me feel very appreciated as a customer. Will definetly recommended this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Great servive

by from Pembroke nc |

I recently purchased a 2015 Honda Accord from Lumberton Honda. I was well pleased with the service there. I didn't think I was gonna be able to get approved because of my credit but they found a way to get me approved and riding. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. My salesperson explained everything to me about my car. Didn't realize it had so many bells and whistles. I've always liked Hondas. They are good cars and last forever. Can't wait to see what Honda comes out with next. Will definetly be back to trade in the future. So if anyone is looking to purchase a car go to Lumberton Honda. Where everybody's rides....

Great Experience - Great Car - Great Finance Rate

by from Raeford, NC |

My experience was fantastic. I bought a used Honda Civic and the process went very quickly. I only spent a few hours at the dealership versus other dealerships where I have spent an entire day. Financing was easy and I got a really good rate. The salesman was very accommodating and explained all of the new technology in the car that I could use with a cell phone, ipod etc. The car was spotless and they even filled my tank. They even transferred my car insurance and registered my car for license plates. I didn't have to do anything except sign on the dotted line and drive away. This is the first time that I didn't have to call my insurance company or go to the DMV to register my car. This was a real time saver and a convenience that I have never experienced at other dealerships. I continue to use the dealership for oil changes as the price is reasonable and they work quickly to get me in and out of the dealership. I love my car and am very happy that I chose a Honda and went to Lumberton Honda to purchase it. TEN's all the way!!!!!

Great Service, Clean Facility

by from Raeford, NC |

Great experience. Honda is a great car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and will use it for my next purchase.

bought 2014 dodge ram

by from tabor city nc |

Bought 2014 dodge ram love it. Thanks Brandon bauch for making the transaction so easy. We were so pleased how u explained all the details with the truck. Also want to thank the sales agent Tyrone for his patience with us picking out a truck. We really enjoyed working with you. Best buying experience we have never had. Will be back for sure.. Also thank you for the service u did on our car

I love my new car!

by from Lumberton NC |

I purchased a 2014 Honda Accord recently and I am very happy with my Lumberton Honda experience. The salesmen are very helpful and friendly. Everything was explained clearly to me and I never felt pressured or like I was being tricked into signing anything. They gave me a better offer for my trade in than the other dealerships would and even helped me switch my kids car seats into the new car. I was in an out in time to pick my kids up from daycare as promised. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car. I will return when it's time to trade again!

Very Good Car buying experience

by from Lumberton NC |

I would definitely recommend this dealership with out a shadow of a doubt. I recently purchased here and was treated very professionally. They were not too pushy when it came to what cars I was interested in and I felt like they gave me the best price on the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. Will be back to make future purchases.

new purchase

by from lumberton nc |

I recently purchased a 2014 accord from lumberton honda and i dont think i have ever had a better experience anywhere else. This dealership and its staff are amazing, i was able to get into the car of my choice without any hassle at all. Kent,Alisha, and my salesman Robert were very professional and courteous. Will definately do business in the future! :)

tricked by lumberton honda

by from North carolina |

My mom got a car from Lumberton Honda, and within 30 days the car stop working we called the dealership and ask them to come get the car and fix it and they told us we had to pay for everything, even though we have warranties on the vehicle. my advice would be to run as fast as you can from this dealership I mean fast.

Stay away from Lumberton Honda Please !!

by from Fayetteville, N.C. |

I have bought a lot of new cars and this is the worst dealership in the state of North Carolina ..I was told not to buy from them but ,I did anyway ......It's the worst mistake I could ever made...There words are nothing but untold truths...They will promise you or say anything you want to hear at the time of sale .after that it's all down hill.. So, please if you are reading this right now do yourself a favor and do not talk to ANYONE at this dealership.. They do not honor their word on anything ....They do not care about there customers after you buy from them you are just a NO Body !! Please make sure you read your contract in full before singing and you may be very surprised at what you read ! Heaven help you if you have to call them about something because they will hang the phone up on you !! I have no intentions ever to do anything with this dealership ever again there words are nothing but,untold truths about everything .