Lumberton Honda

(4.2) 5.0 77 Reviews

301 Wintergreen Dr, Lumberton, NC 28358

waste of time

by from LAUREL HILL, NC |

WASTE OF TIME FOR ANYONE TO GO HERE! ALTHOUGH MOST OF THE SALES TEAM ARE VERY NICE AND WELL MANNERED THE MANAGERS ARE HORRIBLE! I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS PLACE!

May 15, 2016

dont waste your time

by from fayetteville |

I bought a car on 4-21-16 and is a nice car but when I arrived home that evening at 930pm . I realized I made a mistake on the purchase and tried to return the car the next morning at 9 am they stated they do not allow returns even though I had the car less then twelve hours. I never heard of this before. so now I'm stuck with this car . now I'm calling bank to do a repo two days after I bought it

May 5, 2016

[Updated access required. Please see Dealer Advocate for more details] I am concerned by your review and would love the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to me and our company. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I would love the chance to talk with you more about this. Hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Missy Pittman | missypittman7@gmail.com | 910-739-9871

Great service

by from Lumberton, NC |

Mr. Branch refused to give up. He was very persistent in getting me exactly what I wanted. He wasn't pushy, but genuinely seeking to be of the best assistance possible.

Great Service, Friendly and courtesy staff

by from Lumberton, NC |

The courtesy of the staff, the quick time it took to perform the maintence, and the friendly atmosphere was superb during my visit.

March 11, 2016

William, we would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is our goal to provide every one of our customers with the kind of customer service you described and we're glad we achieved that. Once again, we appreciate your business and hope you'll keep in touch for your future automotive needs. Best regards, Missy Pittman | missypittman7@gmail.com | 910-739-9871

Awesome service

by from Lumberton, NC |

I really like Honda the people there shoe that they love there jobs and make sure customers are okay and being helped. I was there a hour and was very having with my pin stripe.

Great service, clean facilities.

by from Lumberton,NC |

Very informative,,, Ryan Flannigan is an excellent salesperson. Has sold me a couple of cars. He knows what I like in a car.

Great service.Friendly staff.

by from Lumberton,NC |

Nice waiting area.Kind salesman helped me try to get cofee and paid for a drink for me when the cofee machine did not work.Thanks Eric L,

My best car buying experience yet!

by from Lumberton, NC |

Our salesman George Locker was great. I looked at 3 different cars before making a decision and he was patient, let us test drive the ones we wanted too and did not pressure us in anyway. He really tried different things to help me get in a car.

clean, great asthaper great service people (Amy)

by from Lumberton NC |

I always like dealing with service tech Amy she does her job great.But not the person who does the work .I have brought my car in several times for a hasitation and I still have it.Its not fixed

March 2, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, Susan. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don¿t hesitate to call us if you¿d like to discuss them in greater detail. Best regards, Missy Pittman | missypittman7@gmail.com | 910-739-9871

New car purchase

by from Lumberton NC |

The sales associate, Heath, was very knowledgeable and patient. Was never pushy...a PLUS for me!even stayed till we made a decision at 11:30 pm!

March 2, 2016

Herbert, we would like to thank you for your kind words. Our customers mean a lot to us and it is great to read your experience went so well at our dealership. From start to finish, we want to make sure all of our customers¿ needs are met. We will share your comments with Heath, and hope to see you back here for your future automotive needs! Best regards, Missy Pittman | missypittman7@gmail.com | 910-739-9871