Prothro Chevrolet

Used 877-556-9773
Service 888-251-3505

Thanks, 'Pro' !

by from Sumter, SC |

Went to Prothro a few weeks ago to purchase a car, and I was definitely impressed with the service they provided. They were professional, respectfully casual, and were not pushy or rushing like a lot of other dealerships. That day, the dealership was supposed to close early, but the individual working with me worked late to help me out with this vehicle. If that isn't dedication and customer service, I'm honestly not sure what is then. Prothro is definitely a dealership I'd go to again if I ever needed a new vehicle. I definitely hope to visit them again in the distant future if I ever decide to trade this fantastic vehicle.

Exemplary Customer Service and Products

by from Columbia, SC |

Prothro Chevrolet in Manning South Carolina provides exemplary customer service and products. They work to ensure your vehicle is in pristine condition. They also remember that you are a person and treat you with respect and consideration for your time. This makes them reliable, dependable and at the top of their field in automotive service, repair and even sales. My car looked and drove beautifully when they were finished with the repairs. I will continue to do business with Prothro Chevrolet and look to them to buy my vehicles. Great job Prothro Team! Lana G.

Car buying experience

by from Manning, SC |

Prothro Chevrolet is AWESOME. they are a no none sense, straight forward and honest dealership. they really treated me like family. There priceing was way under the nearest competitor and service after the sale has been wonderful. I highly recommend buying form them!

Prothro Chevrolet responded to this review

March 8, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive review! Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance! Just b/c we sold the car doesn't mean our job is done! We will be here if you have any other need!

Good Service

by from Manning,S.C. |

Good job.All work was done with care & in a timely manner.I was informed as to why everything was done.

Prothro Chevrolet responded to this review

March 8, 2014

Thank you for the very positive review! I knew you must be a very intellegent individual b/c of your Handle! Go Cocks!