CarSense Mt. Holly

CarSense Mt. Holly

1971 Route 541, Mt Holly, NJ 08060

Used 888-708-6567

I will never do business with CarSense again!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

My name is Gabriella, and on December 30, 2009, my parents and I purchases a Kia Rio. The reason why I chose a Kia was because of the manufacturer's 10 year warranty. Before purchasing the car, we specifically asked the salesman John Thomas, who is no longer with the company, if the 10 year 100,000 mile manufacturer's warranty would carry over once we purchased the vehicle. He assured us that this was the case. Yesterday, my check engine light came on, and today my mechanic told me that one of the ignition coils is misfiring. He told me to contact Kia since this should be covered under the warranty. To my surprise, when I contacted Kia they informed me that the warranty was only 5 years because I was not the first owner. After speaking to several people at CarSense, a manager named Gregory told my mother that although he believes we were lied to by one of the company's salesman, there is nothing he can do. This is absolutely unacceptable. My family owns a business, and we know first hand that there is always something you can do to make a costumer happy. We have bought three cars from CarSense, spent more than $80,000, recommended this company to anyone who would listen, and I had intended on trading in my Kia in a couple of months and purchasing a fourth car from CarSense. Although Gregory assured me that I would receive "top dollar" for my trade in, I honestly do not believe anything that anyone at CarSense tells me. I am so angry that I was deceived, and no one at CarSense cares enough to try to rectify the situation. I assure you that I will never do business with CarSense again, I will tell everyone I know to never do business with CarSense, and I will write negative reviews of this company on every website that I possibly can.

Great buying experience!

by from Sicklerville, nj |

We hadn't planned on going to this dealer for a car. We were leaving another dealer and decided to stop in on a whim. So glad we did! It's like a candy store for cars. They have just about every make and model and you can test drive as many as you would like. The whole process was relatively painless. I had pre approved financing, but they were able to beat my interest rate by a few tenths of a point. It took a few days because by the time I made up my mind, banks were closed on Saturday, and they let me do an extended test drive of the car I ended up purchasing while they worked out the details with the bank. They came to my home to close the deal and sign the final paperwork. (I've NEVER heard of that!!) Our salesperson , Sunny, was AWESOME!! He put up with my inane questions and provided me with answers. It's very laid back there because they don't work on commission. Every car we drove was in really good condition for a used car and they offer that awesome 6 month/ 6,000 mile warranty and lifetime engine guarantee included in the price. I plan to return to Carsense for my next car purchase. I highly recommend this car shopping experience !!

Who received the first Medal of honor????

by from Lumberton, NJ. |

Had a good experience when I visited CarSense in Mt.Holly,NJ. So much so, that I returned the next day and purchased a car. My salesman was easy going, no pressure, just let me take a "good look" at a few cars and when I decided, he was there and very accommodating. He took the car out of the line and brought it to me for my approval and highlighted some of the "pluses" the car offered. I received a good price for my trade in and we were ready to complete the sale. My salesman explained everything to my understanding and just waiting for all the paperwork to be completed was the only "holdup". I left with my new car some three hours after entering the dealership.Overall, it was a very satisfying experience, much better than past car buying at other dealers. i returned one week later to pick up my title, tags & inspection papers and was given a check for an over-payment which was explained to me and again, the salesman was courteous and appreciative of my purchasing from him. My only comment is,"shorten the paperwork time". Try to get the sale completed in less than two hours.

Purchased my Second Car from them. Excellent!!!

by from Pemberton, NJ |

On December 28, 2013, I bought my second car at the Mt Holly CarSense. Our salesman, George Shaffer, was knowledgeable, honest, and very friendly. George answered all our questions and even got the cheapest rate on the loan for us. No pressure whatsoever. I enjoy my new Infinity and will be back!! Thank you CarSense-Mt Holly and THANK YOU George Shaffer.

Wonderful Service!

by from Lindenwold, NJ |

We have bought 2 cars from CarSense and both have been very good experiences. The most recent car we bought after we got it home we noticed a scratch in the paint and after emailing the representative we had been in contact with we were able to take it back in and the fixed the paint. Also the car has a smart key and the battery is low so again after contacting them they asked us to bring it in since it was covered under their 6 month warranty and they would change the battery and make sure it wasn't a bigger problem. They have been extremely helpful with everything!

A pleasant car buying experience

by from Marlton nj |

I was in the market for a new car to me . I had NO IDEA about what specific car I wanted. I met RYAN FERRY at CAR SENSE in Mt Holly. I know now how lucky this was for me! Ryan showed me any car I thought I might want and even suggested a few. However he NEVER pressured me to make a choice or to push any specific car. He allowed me to drive any model I showed an interest in. Once I made my decision about the vehicle I wanted he made the purchase and financing process smooth and easy! I have had some major changes in my life and this car purchase was the first BIG PURCHASE that I have made on my own. The entire process was very pleasant and smooth and I am convinced that Ryan is the reason for that! I would whole heartedly recommend Ryan Ferry at Car Sense in Mt Holly for your next car purchase it will be a GREAT EXPERIENCE!

CarSense: The best car experience I have ever had!

by from New Jersey |

On a recent rainy weekend, my husband and I found some sunshine at the Mt Holly CarSense. After researching our options, we saw on CarSense's informative website a special that seemed to good to be true. It was a 2012 fully loaded Town & Country minivan which was listed well below the suggested Blue Book price. Our salesman, George Shaffer, was knowledgeable, honest, and very friendly. He wanted to give us what we wanted. Since CarSense is a no haggle business we knew what to expect price-wise and didn't have to worry about getting a fair price. In addition, George answered our questions and made sure we knew exactly what the minivan had and what CarSense values. Since he is a salaried salesman, we never felt pressured to purchase the car unlike other car experiences we have had. CarSense has the right idea when it comes to making a car buying experience enjoyable. We test drove the car once and George even offered to let us test drive it again after receiving and unexpected call from our daughter who needed a ride home. During the second test drive we were able to get some quality family time to discuss the minivan and see if it was a perfect fit. The kids loved it and so did we! That's what I call excellent customer service and this really helped seal the deal. The experience was topped off with a great financing deal and a short closing process. The kids relaxed in a nice seating area with hot chocolate and a TV. We left thrilled to get the minivan of our dreams at an unbelievable price!! CarSense has it all. Thank you George Shaffer for finally showing us how wonderful buying a car can be!! We HIGHLY recommend CarSense-Mt Holly and George Shaffer.

Excellent

by from Cinnaminson, Nj |

I love carsense, they took the time, explained everything, and made sure I got the vehicle I wanted. I couldn't be happier with my sales man Henry. If your looking for a vehicle with no hassle, this is the place to go.

CarSense Mt. Holly responded to this review

May 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We love to get feedback from our customers and thank you so much again for your purchase from CarSense.

Great Service from Joey Wilkolski

by from Burlington, NJ |

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Joey for his professionalism in assisting me with purchasing a new car. Not just a car, but one that was affordable for my budget. I was quite impressed with his knowledge and salesmanship and he was informative but never made me feel pressured into purchasing. I walked away with a vehicle that I was completed satisfied with at a cost that was within my desired budget. I would highly recommend Joey to family and friends. He is truly an asset to Car Sense.

Great Dealership

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

A great buying experience! The moment I walked through the door I was greeted by Angie who walked me through the whole process. She was terrific! I have told all my family and friends they need to buy their next car here. It was so nice being able to purchase a car and not be pressured by the salesperson. So many great cars to choose from at great prices. The price you see is the price you pay! No haggling!!! Thanks again Angie for providing me with a delightful buying experience!