Cities Auto Sales and Finance

Cities Auto Sales and Finance

5630 Lakeland Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55429

Used 888-845-0951

We Finance Everyone! Hand Selected Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles..Cities Auto Sales The Way Car Buyning Should Be

Car buying made easy...the way it should be!!!!

by from Golden Valley, MN |

Thanks to Dan and Tom at Cities Auto Sales. After the trauma of having an accident which resulted in my 2003 Jeep Liberty being "totalled", and dealing with the (paid-off) lien holder and the state to get a duplicate title for the Jeep, the thought of car shopping and having a car payment again was overwhelming. Dan and Tom made the process easy and painless. They were able to put me in a newer vehicle than I expected with a payment that will work within my budget. I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a quality used vehicle.

Great Place...fun and very helpful

by from Hamel,MN |

Went into the lot after Reno Auto gave my Pathfinder last rights...GREAT PLACE and fun too boot. Highly recommend this lot to anybody. XOXOXO

Car buying made easy!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I was able to purchase the car with no pressure and they were willing to work with me to get the financing needed.