Vine St. Motor Company

507 S. Vine St, Urbana, IL 61801

Used 888-889-1018 Used888-889-1018

Challenger report

by from East st louis, IL |

nice customer service, nice people awesome personal on the inventory an the options that were in stock at the time and if its possible too owning a newly model challenger a what the cost n financing would be like overall helpful in my search for a new vehicle.

No hassle, easy going, very helpful and responsive

by from Nashville, TN |

What a great car buying experience! I purchased a used 2004 Subaru Forrester and traded in my 2008 Nissan Altima. I needed that extra space. Tony Blacker made the transaction quick and easy. He's very laid back and reasonable. He didn't hit me with any silly fees like some shops do. The Subaru I purchased had a minor issue pop up that Tony was very responsive in assisting with. I really couldn't have asked for more. I highly recommend dealing with Tony and Vine Street Motors!

THE BEST !!!

by from Minier,IL |

Toni and his Dad run a superb used car lot. I went into this deal with huge suspicions because the last two people that i bought a car from lied to me completely. They were willing to come down to a more than reasonable price, on a Subaru Forester that was in perfect condition, and they delivered the car to my house 90 miles away! Toni gave me his cell phone, so if there are any problems i could call him directly without calling the shop and leaving a message. Everytime we spoke he has been polite, kind, and eager to make my experience as great as possible. He never pushed the sale, he was just polite. If you are interested in buying a used auto and are afraid of being decieved, Toni and his dad are trustworthy people who only sell decent cars. If i need a car again in a few years, the first place i will look is Vine Street Motors.