West Jefferson Chevrolet Buick GMC

New 877-460-1646
Used 877-438-5610
Service 888-816-7115

Relax and Enjoy the Difference Of West Jefferson Chevrolet Buick GMC

Made the car buying experience easy

by from Greenville, SC |

The staff at WJ Chevrlot made the car buying experience easy and fun. They worked hard to get me the best possible deal in my price range. The customer service was above and beyond. I never once felt pushed or pressured and the salesmen really listened to my needs. Not only that but the facility was warm, clean, and inviting.

Nice Sales Service

by from Todd, NC |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from this dealership. I was very pleased with the overall service from sales to financing arrangements. Thank you all !

Best Service

by from Creston, NC |

Best service and parts departments I have ever been to. The people are fantastic and make you feel appreciated.

poor salesmen

by from greensboro NC |

salesman lied to me and said they'd do certain things but after I purchased the car they acted like I didn't exist anymore...shady

October 17, 2014

Our apologies, this is not the way we want to be represented and hate to hear that you have had a bad experience, sometimes things do not go the way we had planned! We wish you the best and again apologize for what happened!

Great Customer Service

by from Craigsville, WV |

I was shopping for a used vehicle on line, and when I came across the one listed from West Jefferson Cheverlet along with two other vehicles from other dealers, I then emailed Doug at 2am requesting some information about the car and the other two dealers. The next morning Doug had promptly call me with the information I requested. It was a couple of days before hearing one of the other inquiries, and never heard from the other. After a couple of phone conversations, we drove from West Virginia to their dealership. We were warmly greated by Doug and the vehicle was exactly what we were looking for. Low mileage, very clean vehicle. Doug went over and above customer satisfaction. And the paper work was handled quick and efficiently. Our experience there was a great one. We would highly recommed this dealership if you are looking for a good used vehicle or a new one.

August 8, 2013

D. Scott. Thank you for taking the time to give our dealership a review. It was a pleasure meeting you and fulfilling your automobile requirements. Customer satisfaction is our main goal here and we are glad to have you as a happy customer. I hope the automobile you chose gives you many years of service!

Very friendly and helpful staff !

by from Hudson, NC |

I was looking for a used Chevrolet Equinox in my price range and thought the one I bought was out of my reach. So I called Doug and told him how much I really wanted this vehicle even though I hadn't seen it in person yet. He was very friendly and helpful. He assured me I would love it if I saw it and it had a great history with low mileage. Well, I did go see it and I did love it and bought it the same day. He really went out of his way to get me into the vehicle I wanted and I appreciate everything he did to help me. I also was impressed with Kevin in finance because he was very efficient and friendly also. Doug also helped me get the CD's that I had accidentally left in my trade-in even though it went to another dealership. That is excellent customer service. You will be pleased if you go to this dealership to buy a vehicle. Still loving mine everyday !

May 14, 2013

Amy; It was a pleasure doing business with you. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. Remember, your first oil change is on us. If I can ever be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me any time.

The way car buying should be

by from Yadkinville, NC |

My wife & I had been looking to trade in our minivan for a more fuel efficient vehicle. Spent many weeks looking through the various listings on the web trying to keep our purchase within a certain budget. Found several cars...but the telephone conversation I had with Adam - convinced me we needed to make the long drive to see the car for myself. I'm so glad we did!! From the moment we drove up to the dealership - everyone made us feel like part of the "West Jefferson" family. Simply put - our purchase of a pre-owned vehicle was the way car buying should be!! They BEAT any other dealers price for their vehicle & gave us our BEST offer on our trade-in PLUS worked hard to negotiate an INCREDIBLE rate on financing our purchase. We can't say enough about the manner in which Greg and his staff {Earl & Adam} took care of us. Don't waste your time anywhere else...when in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle - there is ONLY ONE choice that makes sense - go to WEST JEFFERSON CHEVY!!

The best place to buy a car!!!

by from Damascus, Va |

West jefferson was by far the best place I have ever bought a car from. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, it was a great experience! We searched for the best deal and West Jefferson not only blew the others away with their pricing but their attention to details was amazing! If you want amazing deals with the friendliest people you need to go to West Jefferson!!!