OC Nissan Garden Grove

(3.0) 2 Reviews

9222 Trask Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92844

Best dealership in Southern California

by from Ventura |

Excellent new car buying experience. No pressure, no hassle. Excellent sales staff. Makes you feel welcome and relaxed. My sales person was Jan. He already had the best deal for me worked out before I came in(because I had called him previously before arriving and had advised him of a "bad experience" at another dealership). Ended up purchasing a new Sentra. This sales staff will do all they can to help you get the best deal on a new vehicle. I shouldn't even have bothered going to other dealerships where they try to "bait and switch" you on internet quotes. Just go to this dealership, and have a truly pleasent car purchasing experience!!

Never in a MILLION YEARS!

by from Garden Grove, CA |

I would not send my worse enemy to this place! Contract was incomplete with incorrect statements also. Customer Service was extremely awful. Some of the employees act like they don't even know how to handle customers. All this and when we got our car repaired it came back to us damaged and nobody could explain how it happened at all. BUYER BEWARE!