Thrifty Car Sales - Spokane

Thrifty Car Sales - Spokane

8022 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212

Used 888-445-4138

Nearly new vehicles, at low thrifty prices!

best buying experience

by from Spokane, WA |

After MUCH looking, we came across the van we wanted, priced right, low miles at Thrifty Car Sales. Dale was friendly, helpful and best - no pressure. They allowed us to have the van looked over by our mechanic first. Gave us a great deal on our trade-in. No hassle, friendly service - great vehicles. Happy customer!

Jon was great! Best car buying experience

by from spokane |

Went to thrifty to to buy my my new outback and it was quick easy and Jon Ashworth the sales manager was great to deal with. Will definitely be back.

Thrifty review of sales and service

by from Spokane Valley Washington |

John was incredible...NO pressure of sale, NO pushing me into a car I did not like....Let me test drive numerous cars to find the one I liked. Very friendly, very knowledgable on all the cars and features. Made the in-store financing a breeze. We would definitely go back to buy another car and would tell ALL our friends to do the same....Thank you John! I love my 2013 Santa Fe!

One of the best experiences buying a car from John

by from Spiokane WA |

We have bought two cars from John Ashworth and will always do business with him in the future. Great guy and John went out of his way to do whatever he could to help us out.

Nice place not alot of hassels.

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

This dealership was really good and I would have given all fives but after I got home I found the Subaru dealership had the same car with more options and less gas mileage for the same amount of money so when they said they were giving the best deal was a bit overstated. Scott Donley was very nice and good at his job.

Thank you again!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Thank you Dale Burghart and Thrifty Car Sales! I just bought a beautiful 2013 Ford Explorer. This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Thrifty and I knew they would find exactly what I was looking for. The reason for my returned business is the wonderful experience and great customer service. I will continue to pass along their business cards and cannot imagine why you would go anywhere else. Thank you again Dale! See you soon!

Thrifty Rental Car Sales

by from Spokane,WA |

Scott Donley at Thrifty Auto Sales was so cool to work with. He stayed late two nights in a row to seal the deal. It was painless and an enjoyable process. Scott is a great conversationalist and explained every step of the process. I will definitely refer others to them!

Thrifty Car Sales - North Wall

by from Spokane, WA |

Just purchased our second vehicle from Thrifty Car Sales on North Wall in Spokane, WA. It was a Chrysler 300 AWD vehicle. Good interaction with the sales person. Not high pressure. Very reasonably handled.

FOURTH PURCASE FROM THRIFTY

by from Spokane Valley, Wa |

Just purchased my fourth vehicle from Thrifty Car Sales. Worked with Jon this time and had a great experience just like my past three experiences. The proccess was very quick and easy. They have nice low mile cars and I haven't got a bad one yet. I am sure I will visit them again when I need another car. Jon and the crew were very helpful and no pressure was applied.

Dale at Thrifty car Sales

by from Spokane,WA |

I just wrote a review and it filed before I was finished, so just making sure it went through. There might be 2 reviews from me. Dale was amazing and helped me find the car I was looking for. After having a very stressful 2 weeks from having my car totaled, it was nice to walk onto Thriftys lot and not feel pressured. Dale went above and beyond and Thrifty is the only place my family buys their cars. I love my 2012 Ford Focus!!