Smithtown Kia

Used 888-612-2492 Used 888-612-2492
Service 888-450-1101 Service 888-450-1101

Felt comfortable purchasing

by from Smithtown NY |

I was certainly hesitant about walking into a dealership and being pressured into a car. I hoenstly put off looking for a car for a long time because I didn't want to have to deal with the pressures given to me at dealership while I just wanted to browse. But, I decided to go into Smithtown Kia and I was so happy because they understood that I wanted to just learn about the cars, and thats all they helped me do. They gave me so much information and let me know all their financing packages and deals that I finally felt ready to purchase a car. They are a great group to come to.

Smithtown Kia responded to this review

September 23, 2015

Thank you Tommy for your positive review! We are glad you enjoyed our employees and service. Our team does their best at making sure customers feel comfortable and not pressured. Hope to see you in the near future. Smithtown Kia

great cars ....awful service

by from Rocky Point |

Sitting for over 3 hrs to BUY a certified pre-owned. Had to play phone tag to get in to see and test drive. Would not recomend this place to anyone !!

great salesman

by from New York |

Come here and ask for Roy! You won?t be disappointed by his service. The whole dealership is filled with great people but I certainly enjoyed the abundance of knowledge that Roy had, and he helped me throughout the entire process. I drove home with a car on a day I never expected I would be able to buy one. You have nothing to lose. I didn?t think I would be able to qualify for such a great rate, but they work hard to get you the best deal.

Ask for Roy

by from New York |

I had a phenomenal time while buying my new Kia, all thanks to Roy, who was the salesman that helped me here. Many phone calls before I ever came in, I knew I could trust him to get me the best car and best deal for my situation. I came in and within minutes we had my car narrowed down. He is good at his job and tries his best to please each customer that he works with. This is an important quality and he did a great job.

Glad I came here

by from Smithtown, New York |

For sure the best car customer service I have had. I ended up purchasing a car from Anthony the salesman and had an easy time getting the financing and all that jazz done with. I was driving away in my car in no time, and thats the best I could ask for.

Helpful, Anthony was great

by from New York |

Had a great time getting our car from Smithtown Kia. Salesman Anthony knew his stuff and got the ball rolling for us real quick. Whole family loves the car and we were happy to give Anthony and the dealership our business. Recommended big time!

Great service

by from Smithtown, NY |

When I came to Smithtown Kia I was in and out within a few hours in my brand new car. I have never been to a dealership that was so quick and efficient and offered such great deals. This is really a good place to buy a car and have it serviced.

Wonderful environment

by from Smithtown, NY |

I was stressed when walking in to buy a car. I knew that I needed something dependable but I was still nervous about the tedious process I was in for. Honestly, I was so thrilled with Smithtown Kia because they were so understanding and helped me with a phenomenal deal. The whole environment was kind and knowledgable. Glad I ended up sealing the deal here.

Great Employees/Service

by from Smithtown, NY |

Bought a new car only a few months ago from Smithtown Kia and the process was awesome. Got a great deal and have had great follow up service to go along with it. Came in twice to get some things looked at and checked on and the service department was phenomenal at getting everything spruced up asap. Love having a car dealership I can count on.

Nice car dealership

by from Smithtown, NY |

Was treated very well and with respect as I asked and searched for a car that would fit my family and I. That is a lost characteristic of salesmen, but Smithtown Kia has some of the most honest and helpful workers I've encountered. Nice place with nice people and selection.