Mercedes-Benz of Delray

New 877-853-4501
Used 888-433-5963
Service 888-904-6975

An AutoNation Company.

Car Purchase "Knowledgable, Honest and Efficient"

by from Delray Beach, FL |

Lou Green made the process of purchasing a car smooth. In the past it was a pain but not this time. Usually once you leave out the door you never hear from your dealership but Lou has followed up with me twice to make sure everything is alright. Didn't nickel and dime me for my trade in, fair price. Very knowledgable, honest and efficient... what else could you want? Thanks Lou...

buying car

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Purchased SL550. Honest and straight sales agent (Ron Shane). Spent a lot of time with us to explain details of car. I would only deal with him in the future and not sales manager or anyone else.

bad service

by from FL |

horrible experience from the sales point to the financing and title dept

Very special Experience.

by from Delray Beach FL |

This was the second MB Dealership I went to. This was The Best! Delray Beach! Benjamin Shatkun took the time to have me Test Drive Four Cars and explain each one in Detail. He took his time in telling me how each model worked and the difference and helped me make my choice. It was great fun. I so enjoyed the ride of really driving home with the car that I felt comfortable in. Ben helped me decide which one would be for me. An amazing experience in buying a car. I will always be buying my car from Ben in the future. No Pressure at all. Just a lot of fun would Love one of each car! Fantastic Drive!!! Thanks Ben.

Best Car Buying Experience. Honesty & Experience

by from North Miami, FL |

After I visited a couple of dealerships looking for a GL 550 2015, we went to Mercedes Benz of Delray 43 miles from home following a friend's recommendation, boy he was right! It was the best car buying experience of my life! We (my wife and I) were greeted at the front desk by a very elegant and pretty lady who got up from her chair and walked to us, she called The new vehicle sales manager Mr John Bradley who came out in person to welcome us to the dealership and took his time to find all the information we requested, while we were sitting at the cafeteria sipping on a cup of fresh brewed coffee. When they found the car I had in mind, a very knowledgeable sales person Mr Matt Garcia walked us thru the whole process of driving the vehicle and choosing what we wanted and needed. Every little secret of the new car was revealed by Matt who also took the time after the lease process was finished to literally trained us in all the whistles and gadgets of the new car so we may have a safe drive heading back home. To top off the experience The General Manager Mr Ralph Mesa introduced himself and sat down with us for a very refreshing chat. Every one of them handed their respective business card, offered their help and asked us to call them for anything. We had among other cars, several Mercedes Benz and BMW's purchased at other places, but this visit at Mercedes Benz of Delray surpasses all our expectations. The place was spotless clean and very well illuminated, not crowded with parked cars inside the showroom, they have just a few hallmark cars as samples. Every person was very courteous, well mannered and elegantly attired. On our way out everyone approached us to congratulate us for the new purchase. Many other clients were obviously negotiating their deals but all seem very relaxed from our stand point. We were just another customer at the concessionary but we felt like the most important ones for them. We wanted to show our appreciation for a very professional staff. The Salado's, North Miami, FL.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Boca Raton |

I recently purchased a car at Mercedes-Benz of Delray and had a great experience. We have visited other Mercedes dealerships in the area before and Mercedes-Benz of Delray was the best in the area. This is the second car I have purchased from this dealership. My sales person was Trisha Devine and she did a fantastic job answering all my questions and I felt the customer service was excellent. Working with Trisha provided a great environment to purchase the car and I did not feel pressured or stressed at all during the process. Trisha has excellent knowledge of the technology associated to the vehicle I purchased and took a lot of time to explain all of the features of the vehicle to me. Overall it was a great car buying experience and I recommend this dealership. If you want a great sales experience ask for Trisha to assist you.

Purchase on my Merceds Sl 400

by from Boca Raton Fl. |

Greatest car buying experience of my life! All due to the salesperson, David Golob. His warmth, caring and concern was only exceeded by his knowledge of his product. He made a possible stressful experience most palatable. His followups and concern, about our new vehicle, were above and beyond. we have come back, on two separate occasions, for HELP. David has been a pleasure. A showroom of David's would only be a positive !!!! Bob Kuras Boca Raton , Fl.

Super great service in acquiring our Mercedes.

by from Delray, FL |

A great experience from the time we ordered our vehicle until week took delivery of it. All information was upfront with no hidden issues. See Ron Miller for your next Mercedes.

Thanks MB Delray

by from Boca Raton |

I leased an E 350 from Delray and Alan Davidofsky He was great I highly recommend him He was very patient and knowledgeable I love my car Thanks Alan

Great experience

by from delray beach |

I had a fantastic experience leasing from Alan Davidofsky Professional, efficient and knowledgeable Great job!

Service was outstanding!

by from Delray Beach, Fl |

Our experience was wonderful. Our salesman, Juan Orozco, made the leasing experience a pleasure from beginning to end. The facilities at the dealership were perfect., Everyone involved was very courteous. We hAd an excellent experience overall.