Mercedes-Benz of Delray

Service 888-904-6975

An AutoNation Company.

BEST service rep ever, Jennifer Hames

by from Delray, FL |

I have been driving several high end luxury vehicles throughout my time. Though these are high end brands, service is always somewhat of an inconvenience. This is the first time where I felt that the service was up to par for a high end car brand. My service rep was Jennifer Hames at Delray Meredes. She was actually pro-active and service oriented. When calls had to be made on my cars behalf, her answer was not "you need to call here, here is the number" but rather "let me call for you and I will let you know". She always kept me informed, was energetic and friendly and made me feel welcome (not in a kiss-butt cheesy annoying way). My service had to be combined with car repairs as well as car service and she coordinated both perfectly. There is nothing worse than the sales staff being great at a dealership, and once you buy the car.....no one cares anymore. Jennifer was cool, fun and super professional! She should do the service hiring at Mercedes, because she is the first rep that I have worked with there that truly understood what it should be at. Thanks Jennifer!

Great Experience

by from Palm Coast Fl |

We were looking for a used car for our daughter who is attending school. We looked at many dealer ships throughout South Florida and until we met Alan at Mercedes Benz of Delray we could not find the right car we would feel comfortable to purchase. Alan treated us as if we were buying the most expensive car they had and did not miss a beat from the time we arrived until we left. My husband and I are both Mercedes buyers and although we live several hours away our next purchase will be through Alan at Delray

wonderful sales man

by from boynton beach florida |

How luck i was to have been given david golub as the person who aided me with a honest approach to lease my new Benz.I have been a Mercedes driver for over 25 years . In all those years this was easiest and most enjoyable.Thanks Delray mercedes and a special thanks to David Golub..................

August 23, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service, Marilyn. Thank you for this feedback!

ACADIA DENALIi RECENTLY

by from HOLLAND,MI. |

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2012 ACADIA DENALI FROM MERCEDES BENZ OF DEL RAY BEACH FLA. IT WAS A QUALITY EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH. THE VEHICLE WAS DELIVERED TO MY HOME IM MICHIGAN AND MY EXPECTATIONS WERE EXCEDED. BEAUTIFUL VEHICLE INSIDE AND OUT.THANKYOU FOR THE QUALITY EXPERIENCE.

Excellent Car-Purchase Experience

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Michael Mueller and Joseph Taylor went out of their way to make this a very pleasant experience. They accommodated our needs and made sure that everything proceeded smoothly and to our satisfaction. We would definitely consider future purchases from Mercedes-Benz of Delray before another dealership.

Great everything

by from Delray Beach, FL |

I was looking for a new car. The salesman, Mr. David Golob, was very helpful and did an excelent job. He explained to me everything I ask for in a very good manner and very polite. My new C 250 is beautiful and I am very happy. I will recommend this dealer and David Golob to all my friends. Thank you, Victor Stoica

I WOULDN'T GO TO ANY OTHER MERCEDES DEALER

by from BOCA RATON FLORIDA |

I ALWAYS HAVE THE VERY BEST EXPERIENCE AT MERCEDES OF DELRAY. I AM A PERSON WHO SHOPS AROUND BEFORE MAKING A DECISION TO GET THE BEST DEAL. I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS AND THIS IS MY FOURTH MERCEDES AT THIS DEALERSHIP. MY SALES PERSON LINDA LONGACRE IS THE ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL. SHE WOULDN'T LET ME LEAVE UNTIL SHE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME. THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT REALLY KNOWS THE CARS INSIDE AND OUT. IT IS A VERY CLEAN FACILITY AND I JUST LOVE THE FRESH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.

Excellent business service delivery

by from Abuja, Nigeria |

I don't know what impressed me more; the fabulous Mercedes CLA 250 or how professional and helpful Ron Miller (my sales rep) was. I had to fly in from Houston to make the purchase and had been communicating with Ron before I came in. Ron was so helpful, the car was exactly as advertised, He had advised on every thing I needed to come along with and had scheduled an appointment before I came in. I was in and out of MB Delray in about 40 mins. Even when the car pick-up person didn't show up till 3 days later than scheduled to, Ron remained in touch. I really can't capture how professional and helpful Ron was.

New E 350

by from Palm City, Fl. |

I recently purchased a new Mercedes E 350. Chris from Mercedes Deray was the most helpful, most knowledgeable, salesperson I have ever dealt with in purchasing a new car. I would recommend this company to everyone i South Florida.

July 28, 2014

Shirley, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Mercedes-Benz of Delray. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Love My First Mercedes Benz

by from Jupiter, FL |

Mercedes Benz of Delray was the first and most comprehensive responder to an online request for lease costs. Made an appointment for office visit and a new car of my color selections was up front and ready to test drive when I arrived. After test driving the new E350 I spotted a 2-yr old E350 Cabriolet of just the perfect color combinations being parked on the showroom floor. They quickly moved a car and had this Certified used car back outside and ready to test drive in a jiffy. They made clear offers in writing for both the Lease deal and the Certified 2-yr old Cabriolet. I took the offers home, made a counter-offer over the phone next morning, received quick agreement on my offer and the car was mine within 2 hours of my return to the showroom..... with absolute minimum of paperwork on my part. A door-closing noise issue was dealt with immediately while the paperwork completed. Couldn't be happier with my sales rep (Trisha D) or the dealer staff.

July 9, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Ken. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Excellent MB dealer

by from Delray Beach, FL |

I have used this MB dealer from the day they opened this store. I had a 2005 CDI which was serviced my them and I have never had a problem. The service has always been more than acceptable. I just purchased a 2014 E250 BlueTec from Delray. Very happy with the whole process and the salesman Joe Taylor.

July 2, 2014

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. It's great to hear we have given such exceptional service to you since the day we were open. If you ever have questions don't hesitate to give us a call.