Gary Force Acura

1634 Westgate Cir, Brentwood, TN 37027

New 888-686-8397
Used 888-684-1336
Service 877-222-1375

The Professionalism You Expect.

DrDan

by from Nashville, TN |

Good deal on good car. Would go back. Glad that I used Car.com

Internet car buying experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

I decided to purchase a 2011 Acura MDX ? Advanced package and since these cars are not as common as other MDX models, it required me to expand my search Nationwide to get the color and the deal I was wanting. Having never purchased a car over the internet, I was a little unsure on how the process would work. Fortunately for me the sales representative from Gary Force Acura (Peter Corey) had the process down. The car in question was a ?certified pre-owned? Acura which gave me some sense of comfort but Peter took the time to have several people note any imperfection in the car, and then communicate those imperfections to me so there were no surprises when I went to pick up the car. The negotiation took just a few phone calls before the deal was struck and a down payment was made. Peter picked me at the airport and drove us back to the dealership where the final paperwork was completed and ownership transferred. The car was just how it was described over the phone; in fact it was actually in better shape than was described. The car was perfectly detailed inside and out, with 2 full sets of floor mats (both carpet and all weather) as well as a full tank of gas. Thanks Peter for making my first internet car buying experience an excellent one. I will not hesitate to do it again.

Dissapointed

by from Dalton, GA |

I received an acknowledgement of my initial email from the internet mgr within a few hours. However, a sales person never contacted me. Another dealer responded immediately so I bought my car from them.

2006 toyota tacoma

by from Smyrna, tn |

Fantastic job contacting potential buyer, an let me know as soon as it was sold so that I wasn't making an unnecessary trip to the dealership.

Avoid Service at Gary Force

by from Nashville, TN |

Had the TL towed in following a breakdown on the Interstate. One of their service consultants (Tony Winfree) wanted to start with a engine teardown (10 hours of labor, $1100) to start the process. Had it towed to the local shop where it was repaired in an hour. They'd get zero stars if that were possible.

New car purchase

by from Franklin, tn |

I had a very good experience with David Tran, salesman. He answered my questions quickly and thoroughly. He followed up pre-purchase after my first visit as well as the day after purchase. He also visited my home to set up our Acura link garage door opener after purchase. I appreciated his professionalism and help in selecting the car I was looking for.

Gave us the wrong car

by from Nashville |

We bought a car here several years ago, but another recent positive car-buying experience at another dealer reminded me how dreadful our experience at Gary Force was. When we were signing the documents, I noted that the mileage appeared to be different on the paperwork than in the car we drove. I was made to feel as if I was a 'silly girl' for questioning it and was told I must have been looking at the trip odometer instead of the real odometer, even though the car had 18k miles on it! Someone even went and 'checked it out' to confirm. That was Saturday and I get a call Monday that they has given us the wrong car and wanted ME to drive it down and exchange it for the one we were supposed to have. I refused and said I would just keep the one I had. They said they had "too much in" the car they had given me and needed to exchange it - whatever that means. They eventually promised a cargo cover and free oil changes and agreed to come downtown to exchange the cars. We finally got the cargo cover after pushing them on it for weeks, even though we had to go pick it up. The oil changes never materialized. This 'silly girl' has taken her business elsewhere.