Jeff Schmitt Mitsubishi

Used 866-413-5237
Service 866-496-9036

Good Experience

by from Brookville, Ohio |

I went here after work one day, just curious to see how much they would give me to trade in for my 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse. I was greeted immediately by a friendly sales associate, Kirk Williams. Kirk understood I was just seeing how much they would offer and did not try and push me into purchasing that day. The patience of the workers there was excellent and they answered all of my questions with a good response. I ended up driving off the lot that day with a 2015 Outlander Sport and couldn't have been more happy with my purchase. They were flexible and let me come back the next day and retrieve everything that i left behind in my old car. Overall good experience.

March 11, 2015

Thank you for your comments. We strive to please our customers.

Deals not honored

by from Dayton Ohio |

My husband and I spent an hour at Jeff Schmitt Mitsubishi in Fairborn Ohio. We made a deal that the sales manager approved of. only to find out 10 minutes later that his deal was not going to be honored. we were ready to purchase the vehicle that day. so I guess you guys don't honor the deal that you make anymore?

Great Experience!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I went to Jeff Schmitt mitsubishi to buy my car. The experience was great, the people were super friendly and very helpful, overall everything went well. The only downside was that they had only one financing guy available to it took a little longer than normal to get everything processed. Besides that I love my new mitsubishi lancer! and my sales guy was absolutely amazing. If you go to buy a car from Jeff Schmitt mitsubishi ask for Jimmy, he's great!

July 30, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sorry to hear that we were one finance manager short that. Glad that Jimmy was accommodating and you are enjoying your Lancer! DeeDee Odom Customer Advocate Manager

great customer service

by from Springfield oh |

I just purchased a 2008 Tahoe with the help of Benito and Reggie J....they worked with me and found me the best payment plan and had me in and out in a very timely manner even with power outages from the weather while I was there. Reggie was very friendly and Benito didn't have me waiting around when I pulled up he was the 1st to greet me at the door. Pleasure doing business and I have been recommending others

July 30, 2014

We appreciate your business and referrals! DeeDee Odom Customer Advocate Manager

Couldn't have picked a better dealership!!

by from Fairborn, Ohio |

I have no complaints with my recent buying experience at Jeff Schmitt Mitsubishi. I recently purchased a 2013 Chrysler 200 and got a really good deal I couldn't pass up. Aston did great with putting me in a car that fit my needs. I didn't originally go there for this specific vehicle, as I knew what I wanted. When I weighed out the pros and cons, it was a no brainer. I will definitely be referring people I know to them!

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Dayton, OH |

I was referred by my best friend after she bought a Regal from there. I had my mind set on a 2013 Malibu from another location, but they found an even better one & MATCHED the price. I was sold. All I needed was two pay stubs, ran credit and was qualified (even with hiccups on my credit). Unlike White Allen & their misleading advertisements, they truly work with you. Jimmy was a GREAT help. He even synced my iPhone to the MyLink Bluetooth. This dealership gets an A+. I will NEVER car shop anywhere else. I'll definitely be back in the future!!

Unhappy

by from Fairborn, OH |

I just recently purchased a used vehicle from this location. Took car in for protection and wanted them to also look at vehicle because seemed to have a shaking in front end. Still under factory warranty and also bought extended warranty. Was told by sales person he had to speak with manager and they refused to look at my vehicle! Told was taking to another dealership for a recall on that model and was told let us know what is said about the shaking! Cannot believe they refused considering its under warranty and only had two weeks. Really regretting now buying my vehicle from this location.

September 30, 2013

I am sorry for your experience. If there is anything we can do to correct these issues, please let us know. You can contact our customer service advocate DeeDee Marrero @ 937.878.3471.

Jeff Schmitt Mitsubishi is the place to go!

by from Brookville, OH |

I went to this dealership needing a new car. Immediately I was greeted with friendly faces from the entire staff. Ryan Humfleet was the salesman who took care of me. He sat me down and asked me questions about what I was looking for and what not. He had plenty of options for me to look at before we even hit the lot. After I found the car that I fell in love with he sat down and started the process of pricing. He fought hard to get me the best price possible. I walked in with a number in my head and walked out with an incredible car! The warranty on the vehicles is the best I've seen. Take my advice and head to Jeff Schmitt Mitsubishi for your next car!

August 19, 2013

Thank your for your business and taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Bought a 2010 Mustang GT

by from Fairborn Oh |

Bought a 2010 Mustang GT today from Jeff Schmitt Mitsubushi and had an excellent experience all around ease of no pressure sales. Our salesman was Robert and he was excellent and we love our new car. Thank you so much for making our buying process quick and hassle free.

August 19, 2013

Happy and suprised

by from Springfield, Ohio |

I am a single mom and I don't have the greatest credit. I went to Jeff Schmitt Mitsubishi after seeing some of there commercials. The salesman bret was very helpful and worked with me for over a week because my schedule with work and kids he even brought a car from one of there other lots down so I coul test drive it. I won't be buying a car again anytime soon but when I do it will be with them.

Great service excellent salesmanship

by from Trot wood Ohio |

Best experience ever in buying a car the salesman Jordan Clift was very helpful on satisfying my needs I would refer anyone to the Jeff Schmitt auto group Johnnie Harris 4/24/2013