Serra of Jackson

Used 888-482-1516
Service 877-548-8594

Serra

by from Lexington, TN |

Nick did a wonderful job taking care of getting the recalls fixed and my AC on my Traverse. The service was quick and I had my vehicle back quicker than I expected. Awesome job!

BATTERY PROBLEM

by from JACKSON, TN |

IT WAS LATE IN THE AFTERNOON. RONNIE IMEDIATELY CHECKED THE PROBLEM.I HAD HAD TO JUMP START THE CAR.HE PUT A BATTERY CHECKER ON IT AND IT WAS READY FOR PICKUP THE NEXT MORNING.

Great customer service.

by from Jackson, TN |

Our HHR was under recall and they had trouble getting the part to fix it. Wilson Blume arranged for a rental for us, kept us updated on the progress, and when we picked up the car, after 3 mos, it was spotless inside and out. GM however is another matter. They really need to get their act together.

routine maintenance

by from Jackson, TN |

Service was good but took about twice as long as I was told it would. At that it was not an unreasonable time frame. At the time I thought the hold up might have been in the cashier's office.

not happy

by from Jackson TN |

I had 2 items that needed to be put back on my car, a reflector and an emblem. they were both in the cigarette lighter cup. both could have been glued back on. instead the person got 2 NEW ones and glued them on and charged me over $32. I also do not understand the maintenanace charge of $18.95. please advise. (by the way the man in the oil changing station had both items in his hands)

Love Serra Chevrolet

by from Jackson, TN |

Had to get something fixed from a recall. Everyone was great and the work was completed in a very timely manner.

Normal

by from Jackson, TN |

Was greeted upon arrival to quick oil change. The attendant asked if I needed/wanted to have my tires rotated along with the oil change.. and I told him yes. After leaving the facility I looked at the invoice and noticed they had not charged me for the tire rotation and I assume it was not done.

Clean facility

by from Jackson, TN |

Ronnie, the customer service representative at Serra of Jackson was very helpful. He made sure that I was taken care of as well as my vehicle. He was kind and polite as well as knowledgeable about the problems that had occurred with my vehicle. I will most definitely like for him to help me again in the now and in the future.

Great service

by from Jackson, Tn |

Brought my vehicle in for oil change, tune up, and to fix faulty tire monitor system. all three items were resolved satisfactorily. Additionally, two roofing nails were found in my left rear tire. This was also resolved with great satisfaction.

Excellant

by from Jackson tn |

My experience was excellant and my salmanazars was very help ful and professional. The f&I could use a little polishing. I don't want to be called sugar sweetheart or darling!! Other than that the F and I was very efficient