Serra of Jackson

Used 888-482-1516
Service 877-548-8594

Very Satisfied

by from Jackson, TN |

Russ Avery did an excellent job at making sure I was totally satisfied with the entire purchasing experience. He was very customer service focused and it was a pleasure doing business with him and the Serra dealership.

Excellent Service

by from Jackson, TN |

We don't live in Jackson and were stranded with a broken vehicle while shopping. We drove it over on Friday and pulled up at 6:05. Svc. Dept. closed at 6:00. The door was locked, but they let me in, read my check engine codes (in the rain), and ended up staying until after 7:00 finding me a car to drive home(no charge) and getting my car checked in. In my opinion, they went above and beyond their requirements and left a very positive impression on us.

Great service, they treat you like family

by from Jackson, TN |

My oil change and tire rotation was done in a very timely manner I was please with my service and the staff was treating me just like one of the family. I appreciate that tremendously.

Great dealership!

by from Jackson TN |

Service department excels in great customer service. The staff is warm and inviting, the facility is modern and cozy and the entire process of repairs was extremely fast. Great job!

Great service, wonderful employees

by from Jackson, Tennessee |

Katie in service listened to me explain the concerns I was having. Then she made sure everything was checked. She's wonderful! !!

Treated like family

by from Dyersburg, Tennessee |

I made the mistake of buying an almost new 2013 Cadillac from a national used car chain located just down the road over a small pricing issue. Unfamiliar with complex control systems of my third Cadillac, I visited Serra in Jackson, Tennessee for tutorial assistance. I not only received all the instruction needed, I was treated as if I had purchased the vehicle directly from them. I was very impressed with every individual with whom I had contact and will definitely purchase my next automobile from Serra. They have made customers of my family. Great job guys!

Great service

by from Jackson, TN |

All questions were answered and the sales person gave a detailed location of the accessories and what each would do. Many thanks to Murry Exum.

Great service

by from Jackson, Tennessee |

Serra's service department provided us with excellent service. We were treated professionally and with consideration to our personal needs. We are especially appreciative of Ronnie's assistance.

Oil and Filter Change

by from Jackson, TN |

I enjoy bringing my 11 Malibu and 96 Mercury Marquis in for oil and filter changes. The wait is very fast. I appreciate the service and the price.

Service above and beyond that expected

by from Jackson,TN |

I cannot say enough about the service and attention I received from your service department. My wife and I were on our way from Texas to North Carolina when we experienced problems late in the afternoon just east of Jackson. The on star operator put me in touch with Tim and he gave us 110 %. Thanks to him and other service personnel we were back on the road with minimal wait time. Thank you so much, Joe and Theresa wilson