Serra of Jackson

189 Stonebridge Blvd, Jackson, TN 38305

New 888-483-8791
Used 888-482-1516
Service 877-548-8594

Service above and beyond that expected

by from Jackson,TN |

I cannot say enough about the service and attention I received from your service department. My wife and I were on our way from Texas to North Carolina when we experienced problems late in the afternoon just east of Jackson. The on star operator put me in touch with Tim and he gave us 110 %. Thanks to him and other service personnel we were back on the road with minimal wait time. Thank you so much, Joe and Theresa wilson

Friendly courteous service.

by from Jackson, Tennessee |

Service writer was a little lacking in answering my question regarding gas mileage. Reset gauge... oh goody... question still unanswered. Had to wait until popcorn was made. None made and the machine was sparkling clean and it was early afternoon. None had been made for the day until I requested it. Always has been a nice touch during the wait. As always staff was very friendly and courteous. Would be nice to get a discount coupon once in a while for routine maintenance.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Jackson. TN |

Outstanding effort by Serra employee ( Ron Arnold ) to resolve electrical problem in a 2010 DTS. Seven weeks plus with engineer visits to assist Serra mechanics. Car back in shop with electrical problem as of 3/5/2014.

Great service, would recommend to a friend..

by from Trezevant, TN. 38258 |

I feel like you did everything possible to get my work done in a timely manner. Everyone was very nice.

Extremely trained & helpful staff. Very nice!!!!!

by from Jackson, TN |

Everyone in your service area was extremely nice and helpful. I will be back when service is needed or we are ready for a new lease vehicle. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great service

by from Jackson TN |

Very helpful and my car runs better than it did when I first bought it. Also another customer paid my bill over all it was a humbling experience. Mr Arnold was exceptional with his service.

FANTASTIC SERVICE DEPT!!!!!

by from Jackson, TN |

Ronnie Arnold was an ABOVE-THE-CALL-OF-DUTY serviceman! I came in a little frustrated about some trim work coming off (which was totally unrelated to the problem my car was having) and he was SO KIND and HELPFUL. WOW! We will buy another car from Serra at the end of this year for our teenager. Fantastic experience.

very clean

by from Jackson tenn 38305 |

Katy Robinson did an excellent job I have been dealing with Serra for a while an I have brought many of cars from this dealer ship she is one the best that I have met all my question where answered an car runs great, I'm happy tahnks great job!!!

extremely good service, friendly people

by from Jackson, Tn |

Service manager, Tim, handled my recall and service needs promptly. He also found me a loaner to take my daughters to breakfast to ease the wait time for them. Extremely good service center

Clean, Courteous

by from Stantonville, TN |

Tim Roberts, service manager is very attentive to the needs of his customers. They have been extremely nice each time I have been in for work to be done on my 2011 Cruz.