Amato Ford

1015 Main St, Mukwonago, WI 53149

New 888-410-9461
Used 877-238-6254
Service 888-513-4910

Driven to make you happy!

Great experience

by from East Troy, WI |

Leased my new Explorer last week. Everyone was great especially Paul my salesman, who was able to find me exactly what I wanted at a price I wanted to pay.

October 16, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing us for your automobile needs! May your Explorer treat you to very many safe and happy miles!

Fully inspected???

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I bought a car at this dealer not long ago. Costumer service was very good and the guys at the dealer were nice. Now here is my problem: On my second week with the car - used 2012 - and after hearing about their lifetime warranty and how that car was fully inspected, because according them it's of their interest to deliver a car without problems bla bla bla So, in the second week with the car I'm leaving for work and the car doesn't start. I look at the panel and it says it is the battery. My neighbor comes to check the car and help me. When he checks the battery it has barely any water and 2 pieces missing, besides being rust. Wow! I take the car to the Amato on Port Washington to have them taking care of it. The guy who changed the battery confirmed all my neighbor has told me. The guy at the Amato service tells me: "ok, i'll give you a call to see if you or them are paying for it." I told the guy not to even waste his time calling me about that, and call me only when the service was done, as I was not going to pay for it. Battery was changed with no fees. Now, I hope those nice guys at this dealer weren't aware about their "inspection." I'll never buy a car again without bringing someone I trust to check the car. I can only imagine where else will show up in the near future...

August 8, 2015

Ale Thank you for sharing your experience! Yes, we are very popular for being a Warranty Forever dealership. We have a rigorous inspection process, and in the event you ever have a major repair covered by Warranty Forever you will be happy that it did not cost you anything. I appreciate your business, sorry to hear you had an issue with your battery a couple weeks into ownership, and I am glad you are happy we gave you a new battery at no cost. We are driven to make our customers happy! Matt Weinstock General Manager

Great Experience!!!!!!

by from Kenosha, WI |

We just purchased a Dodge 3500 Truck from Paul at Amato and it was the easiest, most pleasant and professional car buying experience we have ever had! Paul was not pushy and really worked to give us a GREAT DEAL!!! We highly recommend going to Amato if you want a Great deal and stress free car buying experience.

June 19, 2015

Hello, Thanks for writing a review about your purchase from us! We strive to offer the best possible customer service, and make your car buying experience easy and hassle-free. I will pass on the kind words to Paul, and we hope you enjoy your truck for many safe and pleasant miles!

good service by eric

by from lake geneva wi |

i was there for hours, 4 maybe? that is my only reason it didn't get 5 stars, it just took forever. the salesman couldn't have been nicer, he may be the reason i stayed....he was honest, direct and nice, things you do not always find in a dealer. no pressure from him, free reign on the test drive, everything good. i would go back for sure, but i'd call ahead if i knew exactly what i wanted just to save time.

February 7, 2015

Ben, Thank you so much for writing about your experience with us. We love to hear feedback, so we can constantly improve upon our customer service! I'm sorry to hear it took that amount of time to get the deal finished, but I'm very glad to hear you are satisfied with Eric and our store! Regards, Sean

Best Dealer Around

by from Waukesha, WI |

I have purchased two pre-owned vehicles from Amato Ford. My most recent purchase was a 1997 Infiniti Q45. It came with Warranty Forever. In addition to sales, service, and parts, the dealership has a great quick lube, as well as the most popular car wash in town. I simply won't be taking my business elsewhere, ever. A+++

June 19, 2015

Hello, Thanks for writing the kind words about your experience with us. Warranty Forever will give you a powertrain warranty for the entire duration of your ownership of the car! We'll see you around for your service needs!

Best car buying experience I've had.

by from Marion, WI |

Eric Parsons was very helpful, knowledgeable and easy to work with, as was Jim Jensen in finance~! They made this car purchase easy~ no stress. The price was right, too, which made it worth the drive to Mukwonago.

July 10, 2013

Barbara, thanks for choosing us for your new vehicle purchase! May your new vehicle treat you to many safe and happy miles!!!

Excellent sales help without being pushy!

by from Waukesha, WI |

I visited multiple dealerships, and Eric Parsons was by far, the best salesperson I met. He answered questions honestly. He helped me without being pushy. He was patient with me and my two year old. To top it all off, I got a great deal!

July 10, 2013

Thank you for choosing Amato Ford for your new vehicle purchase! May your new car treat you to many safe and happy miles!!!

Pleasant atmosphere, sales people very helpful

by from Hartland Wi |

The car I went to see was there, for the price advertised, and was in good driving condition. The salesmen were really nice and answered all my questions knowledgeabley. Nice lounge area. Overall experience was great, would go there again.

June 19, 2015

Heidi, Thank you for writing about your experience with us! Our salespeople are extremely knowledgeable, and are always staying on top of the most current product knowledge! We hope to see you again when you are ready for your next vehicle!

Quick, Honest, and Fairly Priced

by from East Troy, WI |

Two years ago, I purchased a used pickup from Amato. This was a brand with a good reputation, but it also had 80K for miles. They told me where it came from, what had been done by them in the way of service and fixed a very small spot on the body 2-3 weeks after I purchased it and at no charge. They also gave me a very fair price on my trade in. When looking for another vehicle, Amato Ford will be my first stop.

June 19, 2015

Hello, Thank you for writing about your truck purchase from us! We certainly try to make the purchase process as easy and hassle-free as possible. Thank you for making us your choice in the present, as well as the future!!!

Best Buying Experience

by from Franklin, WI |

This is the the best buying experience I have had buying a cor. Low no hassle prices, very polite and helpful salesmen, and they just made the whole buying process fast. They don't try and convince you to buy a car thats over your budget, when you find the car you like they put you in it or find you one that is relatively the same

June 19, 2015

Chadwick, Thank you for writing about your experience with us! We constantly strive to provide the best customer service. We are glad to hear that this is the best car buying experience you have ever had!

Purchased a used 2011 Ford taurus SHO

by from Freeport, Il |

A friend found just the car I was looking for, 2011 Ford Taurus SHO, with only 8700 miles thru cars.com at Amato Ford in Mukwonago, WI. Although it was a 1 1/2 hour drive I went there and bought the car my friend steered me towards. Very cordial salesman named Paul, a fair deal and a very cool car. It was avery good experience for me.

June 19, 2015

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! I will be sure to let Paul know that you are satisfied with your purchase and experience with him! We hope your SHO will serve you for many safe and pleasant miles.