Amato Ford

1015 Main St, Mukwonago, WI 53149

New 888-410-9461
Used 877-238-6254
Service 888-513-4910

Driven to make you happy!

Great experience

by from East Troy, WI |

Leased my new Explorer last week. Everyone was great especially Paul my salesman, who was able to find me exactly what I wanted at a price I wanted to pay.

October 16, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing us for your automobile needs! May your Explorer treat you to very many safe and happy miles!

Selling vehicle with bad brake pads

by from Appleton, WI |

I just purchased a used vehicle from this dealership and after familiarizing myself with the onboard display and researching for a while in the lengthy owners manual I come to realize I left their lot with a vehicle that had been "safety inspected" and has brake pad warning. I called service to rectify this and was referred to my salesman. The service person that went through the vehicle originally told me that the pads were changed prior to sale but then stated after looking into it that the rotors were just resurfaced. If the service person took the effort to take the brake rotors off to resurface and left the bad pads on when putting back together then they should not be working on turning vehicles for this dealership. I live 2 hours away from this dealership and was told by the salesman the only way they would make it right is if I drove the vehicle ( with bad brakes) back to their dealership. The sales experience was smooth but if I am driving a vehicle sold as "safety checked" then I should be able to rest easy but cannot now. Would highly recommend taking any vehicle purchased there to a different mechanic to inspect as the service department is not as thorough as they should be in their inspection process.

Best Dealer Around

by from Waukesha, WI |

I have purchased two pre-owned vehicles from Amato Ford. My most recent purchase was a 1997 Infiniti Q45. It came with Warranty Forever. In addition to sales, service, and parts, the dealership has a great quick lube, as well as the most popular car wash in town. I simply won't be taking my business elsewhere, ever. A+++

Best car buying experience I've had.

by from Marion, WI |

Eric Parsons was very helpful, knowledgeable and easy to work with, as was Jim Jensen in finance~! They made this car purchase easy~ no stress. The price was right, too, which made it worth the drive to Mukwonago.

July 10, 2013

Barbara, thanks for choosing us for your new vehicle purchase! May your new vehicle treat you to many safe and happy miles!!!

Excellent sales help without being pushy!

by from Waukesha, WI |

I visited multiple dealerships, and Eric Parsons was by far, the best salesperson I met. He answered questions honestly. He helped me without being pushy. He was patient with me and my two year old. To top it all off, I got a great deal!

July 10, 2013

Thank you for choosing Amato Ford for your new vehicle purchase! May your new car treat you to many safe and happy miles!!!

Pleasant atmosphere, sales people very helpful

by from Hartland Wi |

The car I went to see was there, for the price advertised, and was in good driving condition. The salesmen were really nice and answered all my questions knowledgeabley. Nice lounge area. Overall experience was great, would go there again.

Quick, Honest, and Fairly Priced

by from East Troy, WI |

Two years ago, I purchased a used pickup from Amato. This was a brand with a good reputation, but it also had 80K for miles. They told me where it came from, what had been done by them in the way of service and fixed a very small spot on the body 2-3 weeks after I purchased it and at no charge. They also gave me a very fair price on my trade in. When looking for another vehicle, Amato Ford will be my first stop.

Best Buying Experience

by from Franklin, WI |

This is the the best buying experience I have had buying a cor. Low no hassle prices, very polite and helpful salesmen, and they just made the whole buying process fast. They don't try and convince you to buy a car thats over your budget, when you find the car you like they put you in it or find you one that is relatively the same

Purchased a used 2011 Ford taurus SHO

by from Freeport, Il |

A friend found just the car I was looking for, 2011 Ford Taurus SHO, with only 8700 miles thru cars.com at Amato Ford in Mukwonago, WI. Although it was a 1 1/2 hour drive I went there and bought the car my friend steered me towards. Very cordial salesman named Paul, a fair deal and a very cool car. It was avery good experience for me.

Auto Show

by from Greendale Wis |

My husband and & were at auto show...we saw salesman Eric Parsons. He is a very personable fellow. Easy to talk to, not pushy,and very knowledgeable. We will be in shortly to take a test drive in a Ford Focus.I was extremely impressed with the salesman. I just retired from Holz Motors,,,and we were thinking of an Equinox...but Eric made us think twice about it, I enjoyed our contact with him. See y ou soon!

Great experience!!

by from Racine, wi |

Amato Ford was a fantastic, hassle free used car experience. I would definitely shop there again.

October 10, 2011

Congratulations on your purchase. Enjoy your vehicle. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for the kind words and review.