Amato Ford

1015 Main St, Mukwonago, WI 53149

New 888-410-9461 New888-410-9461
Used 877-238-6254 Used877-238-6254
Service 888-513-4910 Service 888-513-4910

Driven to make you happy!

Used Car Buying Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Having never bought a Used Car before, I was a little nervous about the process. No worries though. Everyone took the time to explain the car, warranty, and financing. My Sales Rep,, Steve O. took good care of me.

October 15, 2015

Liz, I am very happy to read that your experience with us was a great one! I will be sure to let Steve know that he did a great job assisting you with your purchase! Thank you for choosing us for your used car needs!

Steve-O is #1

by from Elkhorn |

Amato Ford made my car buying experience a great one. I Purchased a 2013 Nissan Sentra from them with very low miles. Steve O was very knowledgeable and helped walk me though the car buying process. This was my first purchase from a dealership and it was great one! I highly recommend dealing with Steve for any of your car buying needs.

October 10, 2015

Hello! Thank you for choosing us for your car buying needs! I will be sure to let Steve know that you are very satisfied with your experience! We hope you enjoy your Sentra for many safe and pleasant miles.

Fully inspected???

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I bought a car at this dealer not long ago. Costumer service was very good and the guys at the dealer were nice. Now here is my problem: On my second week with the car - used 2012 - and after hearing about their lifetime warranty and how that car was fully inspected, because according them it's of their interest to deliver a car without problems bla bla bla So, in the second week with the car I'm leaving for work and the car doesn't start. I look at the panel and it says it is the battery. My neighbor comes to check the car and help me. When he checks the battery it has barely any water and 2 pieces missing, besides being rust. Wow! I take the car to the Amato on Port Washington to have them taking care of it. The guy who changed the battery confirmed all my neighbor has told me. The guy at the Amato service tells me: "ok, i'll give you a call to see if you or them are paying for it." I told the guy not to even waste his time calling me about that, and call me only when the service was done, as I was not going to pay for it. Battery was changed with no fees. Now, I hope those nice guys at this dealer weren't aware about their "inspection." I'll never buy a car again without bringing someone I trust to check the car. I can only imagine where else will show up in the near future...

August 8, 2015

Ale Thank you for sharing your experience! Yes, we are very popular for being a Warranty Forever dealership. We have a rigorous inspection process, and in the event you ever have a major repair covered by Warranty Forever you will be happy that it did not cost you anything. I appreciate your business, sorry to hear you had an issue with your battery a couple weeks into ownership, and I am glad you are happy we gave you a new battery at no cost. We are driven to make our customers happy! Matt Weinstock General Manager

Great Experience!!!!!!

by from Kenosha, WI |

We just purchased a Dodge 3500 Truck from Paul at Amato and it was the easiest, most pleasant and professional car buying experience we have ever had! Paul was not pushy and really worked to give us a GREAT DEAL!!! We highly recommend going to Amato if you want a Great deal and stress free car buying experience.

June 19, 2015

Hello, Thanks for writing a review about your purchase from us! We strive to offer the best possible customer service, and make your car buying experience easy and hassle-free. I will pass on the kind words to Paul, and we hope you enjoy your truck for many safe and pleasant miles!

good service by eric

by from lake geneva wi |

i was there for hours, 4 maybe? that is my only reason it didn't get 5 stars, it just took forever. the salesman couldn't have been nicer, he may be the reason i stayed....he was honest, direct and nice, things you do not always find in a dealer. no pressure from him, free reign on the test drive, everything good. i would go back for sure, but i'd call ahead if i knew exactly what i wanted just to save time.

February 7, 2015

Ben, Thank you so much for writing about your experience with us. We love to hear feedback, so we can constantly improve upon our customer service! I'm sorry to hear it took that amount of time to get the deal finished, but I'm very glad to hear you are satisfied with Eric and our store! Regards, Sean

Great experience

by from East Troy, WI |

Leased my new Explorer last week. Everyone was great especially Paul my salesman, who was able to find me exactly what I wanted at a price I wanted to pay.

October 17, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing us for your automobile needs! May your Explorer treat you to very many safe and happy miles!

Best Dealer Around

by from Waukesha, WI |

I have purchased two pre-owned vehicles from Amato Ford. My most recent purchase was a 1997 Infiniti Q45. It came with Warranty Forever. In addition to sales, service, and parts, the dealership has a great quick lube, as well as the most popular car wash in town. I simply won't be taking my business elsewhere, ever. A+++

June 19, 2015

Hello, Thanks for writing the kind words about your experience with us. Warranty Forever will give you a powertrain warranty for the entire duration of your ownership of the car! We'll see you around for your service needs!

Best car buying experience I've had.

by from Marion, WI |

Eric Parsons was very helpful, knowledgeable and easy to work with, as was Jim Jensen in finance~! They made this car purchase easy~ no stress. The price was right, too, which made it worth the drive to Mukwonago.

July 10, 2013

Barbara, thanks for choosing us for your new vehicle purchase! May your new vehicle treat you to many safe and happy miles!!!

Excellent sales help without being pushy!

by from Waukesha, WI |

I visited multiple dealerships, and Eric Parsons was by far, the best salesperson I met. He answered questions honestly. He helped me without being pushy. He was patient with me and my two year old. To top it all off, I got a great deal!

July 10, 2013

Thank you for choosing Amato Ford for your new vehicle purchase! May your new car treat you to many safe and happy miles!!!

Pleasant atmosphere, sales people very helpful

by from Hartland Wi |

The car I went to see was there, for the price advertised, and was in good driving condition. The salesmen were really nice and answered all my questions knowledgeabley. Nice lounge area. Overall experience was great, would go there again.

June 19, 2015

Heidi, Thank you for writing about your experience with us! Our salespeople are extremely knowledgeable, and are always staying on top of the most current product knowledge! We hope to see you again when you are ready for your next vehicle!