Serra Honda

Serra Honda

1813 Ensley Ave, Birmingham, AL 35218

New 888-320-1903
Used 888-307-5751

A New Way to buy a Honda!

Great Customer Service!! Love my New Honda!!

by from McCalla, AL |

I was in the market for a minivan and after seeing a used 2011 Honda Touring online I went at lunch to see the van in person. I was greeted by salesman Michael Swindle and he was so GREAT!! We went for a test drive and he explained all about the odyssey's many features. We got back to the dealership and discussed numbers and my trade-in. I loved the SUV I was currently driving so to let it go, they had to make an offer I couldn't refuse! Many dealerships have a reputation for taking advantage of women, Not Serra Honda! Michael introduced sales manager Jay and they were both very attentive and friendlly, told me to drive the van back to work while they continued to put the deal together! I came back to the dealership the following morning to wrap everything up. Michael, Jay and Finance Manager, Jacob were amazing. I cannot say enough about how friendly everyone was at Serra Honda. I returned on Saturday to have the van detailed and Michael again helped me again with some features of the van that I was unsure of how they operated, he could have just said "its in the manual" but no he walked me through them and helped me understand them! If you're in the market for a Honda, please go see Michael at Serra Honda!! You'll be glad you did!!

Great Service

by from Pleasant Grove, AL |

Everyone was very courteous and nice. Everything was nice and clean. They took the time to answer and explain any questions I had. This has been a very pleasant experience and I will refer customers and will be back for any further service I may need.

great service,Willy Holly,willy Holly,Willy Holly,

by from Birmingham,al |

The person I first came in contact with.Willy Holly is one of the finest you have on your staff.He is always very helpful when I am at Serra Honda.He is the reason I keep coming back.

Dishonest business practices .

by from Jasper,alabama |

I emailed this dealership, and was promptly contacted by a rep by the name of delicia. I explained my whole situation to her, about having a 2013 jeep patriot to trade in, and that I knew it would have negative equity. I also explained that my credit was bad, and that I didn't have a down payment. She responding by saying that would not be a problem. Well after asking her numerous times before I made the trip to dealership she assured me it was not a problem. Well the afternoon I was supposed to go too dealership I emailed her one more time asking her the same questions just to make sure. She would never answer directly with a yea or no, skated around every question and never would say yes or no. Well I called finally and asked to speak to her. I had explained that we had been emailing each other back and forth and was wondering if she had checked on my credit app. She acted like she didn't know who I even was and put me thru to the finance department. I talked to Ryan which is the only honest person I talked to at this particular dealership. He told me that I would need two thousand down after being told repeatedley by delicia that I would need nothing for a down payment. She had even mentioned credit was not important , because they have on house financing. Nothing but lies to get u into the dealership. Buyer beware. I just asked her to be honest, and I have ever email she sent me saved.

Bad customer service

by from Birmingham, AL |

Poor Communication.Purchased toyota SUV that looked good and ran good on test drive.SUV needed many repairs after 1 month. SUV had nail in tire and dealer didn't offer to patch when I drove it off of the lot should have been a clue to their service. Thought that I was buying from a good dealership but kept getting run-around. Was told that I was required to get extended warranty that cost me extra. The dealer also tried selling me a car for more than it was advertiesd for. Save your time and money don't shop here. However Serra Toyota is much better place to do business.

False promises

by from Birmingham, AL |

Bought a used vechicle from this dealership almost two months ago. Was promised a remote key lock because the vechicle did not have one. We insisted on a remote lock due to five doors that the van had but only one key hole on the drivers door. Was told that the key remote would be available the following monday. Monday arrived and we have gotten the run around ever since. Also after purchasing the van, i noticed that the dash board menu lights had been turned off. After turning it on the check engine light came on, and it was due for an oil change. It was then obvious that not only did they not keep their promises or had not intention of doing so, but that they had not done any maintenance on the vehicle. People come to a reputable dealer instead of a no name car lot due to higher expectations.

Poor customer service

by from Mobile, al |

I noticed they had a SUV advertised with all the bells and whistles. The SUV was just standard nothing extra. I expressed my concern to the General manager about the false advertisement. I drove 85 milled to see the vehicle. The genera manager stated they made a mistake but never apiologozed for my incovience. I stated this is how you handle customers. The gm Stated you ate not a CUSTOMER unless you buy something. Wow what a statement. The gm needs to take some classes on how to handle CUSTOMERS. By the way I did buy a vehicle somewhere else.