MINI of Las Vegas

Used 866-913-8122
Service 888-284-1635

Excellent customer service

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

The service and attention to detail is great. I don't even have to schedule my maintance service, they do it for me. Xavier was a great sales man tried to get use the best deal. Left happy with our vehicle.

Great car, great dealer!

by from Delta, AK |

I just purchased my third MINI (my second from MINI of Las Vegas). Kevin, Jason, and Scott were all wonderful to work with, extremely helpful, and showed dedication to going out of their way to be helpful. Jason was my sales associate when I bought a 2008 MINI from them six years ago, and he remember me and my car, amazing service! I highly recommend a MINI, and getting it from one of the great folks at MINI of Las Vegas!

July 9, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Brian! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

i love my mini cooper

by from las vegas, nevada |

I went into the dealership with an appointment with Alexa knowing I was in the market to get a car. Alexa was amazing. She was relaxed, fun, easy going and professional. She immediately found common ground to communicate with me and my fiance. She wasn't pushy or impatient. Whatever and however I wanted to proceed she was cool and comfortable with it. I found the exact car I wanted, color and everything and drove away with my Mini. Everyone at the dealership are very professional yet relaxed. I had a great time and it didn't take too long. I Te omens Alexa and the Mini dealer of las Vegas.

mini sale

by from Bullhead City AZ |

We've purchased several new cars over the years.Mini of Las Vegas was one of the best an easiest dealers to buy a car from. I dealt with the sales manager Scott Scheyer. We had to order our, Scott didn't even require a deposit. There were no hassles and got the best price of any dealer within 200 miles with a fair trade on our existing vehicle. No surprises and no last last minute nonsense.If we buy Mini again we'll definitely go there first.

Great experience, sales and finance team

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

I recently purchased a used Chrysler 300 from Mini of Las Vegas and must say that the experience was terrific. Buying a car, much less a used car, can be very exhausting and fruitless. I dealt with Alexa and Sal and they were fair, reasonable and very professional. After negotiating the terms for the car I wanted, we came to a mutually beneficial arrangement. I ran into trouble getting a check from my credit union on a Friday and even though I wouldn't be able to get them a check until Monday, Chris in the finance dept. wanted to make me happy and made it possible to let me drive away in my new car that day. Most places would never let that happen until check was in hand. I would like to thank Mini Cooper of Las Vegas for having a great sales and finance team and in particular Alexa, Sal, Shrie and Chris. I would highly suggest buying a new or used car from Mini Cooper of Las Vegas.

June 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business, and hope you're enjoying your Chrysler 300, and as always, drive safe!

Nissan Cube used / our local Credit Union Event

by from Henderson NV |

Xaiver Taylor at Mini of Las Vegas was great! We love the little Cube we bought but wish that the Nissan dealership had added the extra key and manual with the car. Who dosen't do that?????? The Mini of Las Vegas was a very nice facility and all the employees were great!

Came again for a new 2014 mini

by from North Las Vegas |

I returned to buy a new 2014 mini from Jason weinstock. He was awesome during the first mini purchase so I came back. This time I got to spend time picking out what I wanted and Jason was there for every detail and question. He kept me updated until my baby was delivered. He was doing dual jobs on the day I got my car, but he stayed till after closing to make sure we were happy. The service care done for my prior mini was excellent coordinated by Dawn. She was right there for a high five on my new. These are rare qualities for people these days. Mini Las Vegas you rock see you in 30 days for my girls check up Deb H.

May 15, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of Jason. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Dawn Trail

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Dawn Trail was the service representative I met with to discuss setting up an appointment and providing services for my Mini Cooper. She was very receptive to schedule an appointment that would meet with my schedule, and she was very informative in terms of service costs and time lines to get my car back on the road in working order. I was very pleased with the waiting lounge, the cleanliness and vending area. It made my 3 hour wait more tolerable. I also enjoyed the extra touch in getting my car washed prior to having it delivered. Great job folks!

April 22, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Sean. It's good to hear that Dawn is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Above and Beyond Helpful

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We Leased a Beautiful Mini Countryman. What a Fantastic car. We couldn't be more Happy with our purchase. The staff that helped us thru out the process was just Amazing. They were (Sales) Jordan Centurioni, (Sales Manager) Bob Phillips and (Business Manager) Schrie Rowland. They made our purchase a Joy. This is our second Mini and would not go any where else after we owned one previously. Thank you Sahara Mini for be so professional.

My review

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I have been with Desert Mini for about a year or two now and I have always been comfortable with the way do things because they make you feel comfortable. Like any other dealership it does take forever to get in and get out but its worth it. Thanks Jason and Alexa for all of your help.

March 18, 2014

Hi Keshauna, thank you for reviewing our dealership. We try to give our customer's a smooth and timely purchasing experience. We're happy that you enjoyed your visit here.

good service

by from las vegas nv |

Great salesperson, test drove car liked it later that day drove off in a car I wanted.