MINI of Las Vegas

5750 West Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 888-221-1104
Used 866-913-8122
Service 888-284-1635

Love the Mini, very attentive, friendly sales crew

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My wife and I visited Mini of Las Vegas to check out the Mini. We decided to purchase a 'Countryman' (demo unit) after we talked, got advice and answers to all our questions from Tony Bowler and Bryan Kneiding. Very friendly and professional advisors. Even Jason Castano, who handles finance/paperwork, left his office and accompanied us to the car lot to show me and my wife certain features we have forgotten the first time around. This was on a Monday. We were so satisfied with the product and the buying process. We went back on Wednesday and purchased a new 'Paceman'. This is the first time that we purchased two cars in three days!!! We can't believe it ourselves! Now we are happy members or the Mini family. Thank you to all!!!

wish I could have got an answer

by from Las Vegas |

they're good I guess after doing the credit application lady never called me back!

October 23, 2014

Hi Angela, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If you would be willing, please call our General Manager at (702) 570-1009 to ensure that your future dealings with us provide more positive results. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

great salepeople but they lied to wife after a cal

by from las vegas |

Two sales people helped us with our purchase, they were great very helpful in answering questions and raising questions, but after sale things were not so smooth, although they found us a lower presentatage rate, everyone was to busy to take care of us in a timely fashion. when we left with the car the tank was on empty even though they said they would fill the tank half full. they told us it was someone else that was suppose to take of it.When a call was placed to the salesperson he lied saying that some cars don't come with blinker switches that self cancel (i haven't seen a 2007 not equipped with this feature )maybe on a motorcycle.

September 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. If you would be willing, please call our General Manager at (702) 570-1009 to ensure that your future dealings with us provide more positive results. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Nice facility......great people

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I have had my Mini now for three years. The buying experience was easy, unpressured, and smooth. The service since has been flawless. Service department always make me feel welcome and like a respected customer. When I have left my car for service or have stayed while it is being done I have always been kept abreast of what was to be done for service. They strive to meet their projected estimated time for repairs or let me know if some unexpected event might cause a delay. Have been very pleased with every detail in this dealer experience.

Mini Las Vegas THE BEST!!!

by from Las Vegas ,NV |

Thank You !!! Mini of Las Vegas for the Best Experience of buying a car with no pressure what so ever.Jason Castano you ROCK...explained everything in detail much easier for me to understand the Vehicle I'm buying.Easy process and Transparent.So the next Car I'm buying For sure coming back to this dealership.the Mini Cooper I bought was amazing Second hand but looks and feels NEW.thanks Guys.

Nice experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had stopped by the Auto Nation Collision Center for work on my Toyota 4-Runner. I was looking for a used Toyota Tundra so I walked over to the Mini lot. There found a 2006 Tundra Access Cab SR5. The sales rep, Micky, was up front and very easy to work with. The vehicle was clean and had been gone through for mechanical issues. The engine compartment was very clean. Mickey was able to give me the best amount on my trade-in that I had found all day looking at 5 other lots. I have driven the vehicle for over a month now. It has be one of the best trucks I have purchased, and it is 8 years old. Oh and they even put some fuel in it for me.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Poor buying experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Usually, it's exciting to get a new car. For me, I've been through the process a few times. Well, mini of Las Vegas has been a disappointment from day one. The day I purchase my car (BMW 328i) the window falls off track. After contacting the dealership, I was told the service department was closed and to come in the next day. I go the next day and they put and adhesive tape on the window. 20 days later I still have adhesive tape on my window...not fixed. The driver side mirror does not adjust. Again, another issue that was supposed to be fixed and 20 days later still untouched. I've been back and court to this dealership about 4 times since buying the car and I have not been compensated for my travels nor do I have any service completed on the car. So much for the excitement of buying a car. Needless to say, I won't be recommending this dealership to anyone!!!

August 1, 2014

Thanks Shicks, for leaving us this response. A new car is meant to be fun, and we're sorry your purchase hasn't been this way. If you are willing, our General Manager would love to talk directly with you to rectify these issues. You can contact our GM at (702) 570-1009 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

Great car, great dealer!

by from Delta, AK |

I just purchased my third MINI (my second from MINI of Las Vegas). Kevin, Jason, and Scott were all wonderful to work with, extremely helpful, and showed dedication to going out of their way to be helpful. Jason was my sales associate when I bought a 2008 MINI from them six years ago, and he remember me and my car, amazing service! I highly recommend a MINI, and getting it from one of the great folks at MINI of Las Vegas!

July 9, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Brian! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

i love my mini cooper

by from las vegas, nevada |

I went into the dealership with an appointment with Alexa knowing I was in the market to get a car. Alexa was amazing. She was relaxed, fun, easy going and professional. She immediately found common ground to communicate with me and my fiance. She wasn't pushy or impatient. Whatever and however I wanted to proceed she was cool and comfortable with it. I found the exact car I wanted, color and everything and drove away with my Mini. Everyone at the dealership are very professional yet relaxed. I had a great time and it didn't take too long. I Te omens Alexa and the Mini dealer of las Vegas.

mini sale

by from Bullhead City AZ |

We've purchased several new cars over the years.Mini of Las Vegas was one of the best an easiest dealers to buy a car from. I dealt with the sales manager Scott Scheyer. We had to order our, Scott didn't even require a deposit. There were no hassles and got the best price of any dealer within 200 miles with a fair trade on our existing vehicle. No surprises and no last last minute nonsense.If we buy Mini again we'll definitely go there first.