MINI of Las Vegas

5750 West Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 877-739-9604 New 877-739-9604
Used 877-739-9250 Used 877-739-9250
Service 888-232-1128 Service 888-232-1128

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great attention to Mini owners needing service.

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I had an early appointment and was at the dealership by the time the "Service Dept.' opened. They took the car in, took care of the paper work, I waited for a couple of hours and I'm done. No hassle.

purchase of kia soul from mini of las vegas

by from las vegas, nevada |

I went into Mini looking to buy a used car and uncertain that I would be able to get financed. Mini not only financed me but put me into a beautiful car way beyond my expectations. They made the buying process as easy as possible and worked with me in every aspect of deal. It took less than 2 hrs to find my car and drive away the proud owner. Thank you Dylon and everyone at Mini, you guys are awesome.

nice car nice place

by from las vegas, nv |

My wife and I had a great experience after several bad experiences in a row. We're definitely happy with our purchase And would return here next time we buy a car, our salesman Chris was awesome And will look for him when I return.

Great no-hassle experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My experience at this dealer was by far the best dealer experience i have ever had. Jason was great and helped me get into a new Countryman. Jason is also a fellow MINI driver and was very knowledgeable about what he was selling. I think it is really great when the person selling is also a customer/fan of the product. Alexa, the finance manager, was also great to deal with. Also also a MINI driver/enthusiast, she offered insight into what add-on services were worth getting and wasn't trying to sell me everything she could. The atmosphere at this dealer is very refreshing compared to others I have been in. It seems very relaxed and feels more like an owner's club than a dealer. I will definitely be recommending this brand/dealer to my friends.

Dywan Montgomery, Sr.

by from Pahrump, NV |

The first day I went to Mini of Las Vegas the representative was not very helpful. I assumed the way I was dressed that I might be just wasting his time. That Wednesday September 25,2015 I told him that I would be back on Friday to buy that car because I really liked it. I thought he should of been a little more professional on trying to more information from me to get me to come back. If I didn't really want that car I would not have come back. I returned to Mini of Las Vegas on Friday September 25th. I was approached by Xavier who answered every question I had. He was almost as excited as I was. The process was very quick and to the point. Mr. Taylor was very professional and good at what he did. I don't remember the other representative who I signed all my paperwork with, but he was very nice and kept me laughing. I would recommend other customers to the company. Thank you for your service

MINI of Las Vegas responded to this review

October 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

AMAZING Customer Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had an appointment to get my car serviced for the 1st time since I bought the car and I was so shocked by how amazing I was treated. They were short handed because of the holiday weekend and they were super busy but they went above and beyond to make me happy. I was raving about a product in the mini store that I have always wanted but couldn't afford and they gave it to me as a courtesy because I had to wait a little longer for my car. They even gave me a loaner car so I didn't have to wait the entire afternoon for my car to be serviced. I have never felt so special and appreciated from a car dealership before. I will always have my Mini and I will never go anywhere else. They are so great at what they do, I really hope they get recognition for it.

Refreshing experience!

by from Cedar City, Utah |

Nate's attitude reflects a rare honesty one doesn't see very often these days in car sales. He's smart, savvy, direct, works hard for you, and isn't afraid to be fair.

Madeleine is a Pony

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The dealer, Anthony Bowler was so cute. When I told him what I decided to name my new car Madeleine in an email, he wrote a note of greeting and pulled her into the show room, so she would be the first thing I would see when I came to collect her after work yesterday. Oh, the FEELS! There's a whole thread about my positive experience on Facebook. I'll happily tag you to the thread if you have a Facebook page, Mini of Las Vegas :) Thank you for my new friend, Madeleine! -Ashanti

Staff

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Everything was great but copy machine jamed but no ones fault. Made the wait a little longer than expected

Great service

by from Las Vegas , Nv. |

Was a quick and easy experience Kevin was great to work with