MINI of Las Vegas

Used 888-229-3140
Service 888-232-1128

Great servirles

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bye one used Nissan exterra in good condition and excelent

December 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

alexa was great to deal with

by from Las Vegas, NV |

cant say enough about alexa! when i purchase me next car i hope to deal with her again, she made my buying experience enjoyable

December 29, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Wonderful experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Very helpful and understanding, Alexia made things very easy and made me feel comfortable with the process.

December 29, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Don't even bother

by from Las Vegas |

Set up an appointment with the internet person and after showing up he wasn't even there. He said he would have the car ready for a test drive and didn't even do that. Wife and I just walked out. The sales manager couldn't even see what was going on after I asked for him. Horrible.

Great car, nice experience

by from Las Vegas |

Searched the internet, found the best price here at mini. Loved the return policy. Loved the perfect car....

mini cooper sells itself

by from las vegas |

This was my 3rd purchase of a Coop. I believe they truly sell themselves. I had the unfortunate experience of dealing with a misogynistic salesman, that quite frankly ruined the entire experience from beginning to end. Every question, concern, level of indecisiveness was treated as an inconvenience to him. He never once reassured me on my choices or even opened up the door to my questions and concerns. Furthermore during the end of the purchasing process I was awarded only one set of car keys and was treated like an overbearing demanding customer when I demanded floor mats in my vehicle. Upon leaving the parking lot my salesman Cameron stared with a glare in his eye, while we all know he should of been SHAKING MY HAND appreciating my business. Unreal experience, if it wouldn't of been for the beautiful new 14 cooper s staring at me in the face I would of definitely taken my business elsewhere.

November 8, 2014

We apologize for your negative experience at MINI Las Vegas. Our team takes pride in maintaining excellent business relations and providing our customers with quality services for their vehicles. If you'd be willing though, our General Manager would love to talk directly with you and rectify these issues. You can contact the GM at (702) 570-1009 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

Test Drive Tony is the best!

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

Went in to check on a Honda Civic Si. Tony helped me the whole time and the whole experience was perfect. Car was what I was looking for and customer service was great. Very warming experience and pleased with my purchase!

Excellence

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Every person at Mini of Las Vegas was professional, helpful and nice. This is my third Mini and the leasing experience was quick and painless. The car is superb!

October 30, 2014

We happy to be of service! We appreciate your business and positive review. If you need anything else, our team is available to talk!

Love the Mini, very attentive, friendly sales crew

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My wife and I visited Mini of Las Vegas to check out the Mini. We decided to purchase a 'Countryman' (demo unit) after we talked, got advice and answers to all our questions from Tony Bowler and Bryan Kneiding. Very friendly and professional advisors. Even Jason Castano, who handles finance/paperwork, left his office and accompanied us to the car lot to show me and my wife certain features we have forgotten the first time around. This was on a Monday. We were so satisfied with the product and the buying process. We went back on Wednesday and purchased a new 'Paceman'. This is the first time that we purchased two cars in three days!!! We can't believe it ourselves! Now we are happy members or the Mini family. Thank you to all!!!

wish I could have got an answer

by from Las Vegas |

they're good I guess after doing the credit application lady never called me back!

October 23, 2014

Hi Angela, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If you would be willing, please call our General Manager at (702) 570-1009 to ensure that your future dealings with us provide more positive results. We look forward to hearing from you soon.