MINI of Las Vegas

Used 866-913-8122
Service 888-284-1635

Dawn Trail

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Dawn Trail was the service representative I met with to discuss setting up an appointment and providing services for my Mini Cooper. She was very receptive to schedule an appointment that would meet with my schedule, and she was very informative in terms of service costs and time lines to get my car back on the road in working order. I was very pleased with the waiting lounge, the cleanliness and vending area. It made my 3 hour wait more tolerable. I also enjoyed the extra touch in getting my car washed prior to having it delivered. Great job folks!

April 22, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Sean. It's good to hear that Dawn is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Above and Beyond Helpful

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We Leased a Beautiful Mini Countryman. What a Fantastic car. We couldn't be more Happy with our purchase. The staff that helped us thru out the process was just Amazing. They were (Sales) Jordan Centurioni, (Sales Manager) Bob Phillips and (Business Manager) Schrie Rowland. They made our purchase a Joy. This is our second Mini and would not go any where else after we owned one previously. Thank you Sahara Mini for be so professional.

My review

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I have been with Desert Mini for about a year or two now and I have always been comfortable with the way do things because they make you feel comfortable. Like any other dealership it does take forever to get in and get out but its worth it. Thanks Jason and Alexa for all of your help.

March 18, 2014

Hi Keshauna, thank you for reviewing our dealership. We try to give our customer's a smooth and timely purchasing experience. We're happy that you enjoyed your visit here.

good service

by from las vegas nv |

Great salesperson, test drove car liked it later that day drove off in a car I wanted.

Needed a New Car

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Good experience. Lots of cars look at. Jason was helpful, knew everything about the cars, but was not pushy. May have to go back there again.

great place with amazing staff = PRICELESS

by from Las Vegas NV |

Mini Las Vegas is a must go to purchase a car... fast,quick...and has an amazing staff!

great place with amazing staff = PRICELESS

by from Las Vegas NV |

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We went there at lunch to look at a used car and were done buying it by 2:00. It is a present for our son's 16th Birthday so we pick it up this week. We are now a two mini family.

Mini Supreme!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The personel which we dealt with made the buying process very easy. They treated us like we were the only customers, which we were not of course. The service department for our old Mini also treated us like family. Can't say were wild about the facility, all black in the desert, but guess that's Mini so thelocals have no control over it.

POOR SERVICE

by from LAS VEGAS, NV |

Email to Alexa: Hi Alexa: Thank you for your help with the sales process on the 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid. I appreciate what Kevin, Chris and yourself did during the sales process. You do have a slight problem though in your service department and its process! I called around 9:15 am on Wednesday, August 14th to request the possibility of picking up the new auto, having the 2012 Honda prepped, make the complete payment on the car and have the radar detector and license plate transferred from my VW Passat to the 2012 Honda. It was confirmed over the phone that I could pick the car up that day instead of Friday. I showed up just before 12:00 pm noon and gave the following in a bag to Chris and yourself. 1. Signed Title 2. Three keys for the VW Passat 3. Owners Manual 4. License plate covers for the VW Passat 5. A set of Wheel Lug Nut Key Lock ABC #9 Then I went to lunch at the Blue Ox Tavern and return to the sales area around 1:25 pm. I received the auto through Kevin about 13 minutes before 4:00 pm, just short of four hours after I brought my VW Passat to your office. When I went out to the parking lot to review the 2012 Honda I saw the following with Kevin. 1. The 2012 Honda was not washed or detailed. There was enough dust on the dashboard to draw letters and numbers. The trunk was filthy. 2. The license plate was not on the 2012 Honda, instead Kevin screwed a paper license plate showing a expiration of 9-11-2013. 3. I only received one key for the 2012 Honda................ not three keys like had on the VW Passat. See Attached............ 4. The radar detector was installed and working. I performed the following tasks on Thursday at my own expense. 1. Had the 2012 Honda washed and detailed for $40.00. 2. Put my license plate on the 2012 Honda and put the paper license plate on the dashboard for outside review. 3. Pending a response to my email about the additional keys needed. What can you do about this? I know you have to rely on other people within your company to make the purchasing of an auto from your parking lot a wonderful experience. That makes your job easier or harder. At this point in time the service department is getting an "F" for a grade. In the next 5 years, I will be in for my oil and maintenance work. I hope it does not take over 60 minutes to get my oil changed? Thank you for your time and help! Mark E. NET RESULT.............. NO POSITIVE RESPONSE.............POOR RATING

August 31, 2013

Mark, We are deeply sorry for the breakdown in communication at our location regarding the transfer of your VW for the Civic. We understand your frustration and we would like to correct this as soon as possible. Our General Manager would love to work with you personally and can be contacted directly at (702) 570-1009. We look forward to your call and thank you for the feedback.