MINI of Las Vegas

5750 West Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 888-221-1104
Used 866-913-8122
Service 888-284-1635

Cutting edge decor, very "simpatico" salesman

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Leased a new 2013 Clubman Mini S from Jason at Desert Mini. He was very knowledgeable, very accommodating, and quite personable. This is my 5th Mini and the experience will probably send me back to Jason, when my lease expires, for another Mini. Great service!

trashy

by from las vegas |

Just a big hassle to do any type of business with them. They tell you one thing and you get another. Not professional at what they do.

May 9, 2013

We're so sorry to hear you had such a negative experience with your us. We were unable to locate your customer records based on the information you provided in your review. However, we would love to be able to speak with you regarding your car and make this right with you. Please give us a call at (702) 570-1009, reference your review, and ask to speak to the General Manager, who would like to help resolve this matter with you personally. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Five stars!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

From start to finish Desert Mini made buying a new car a pleasure. Working with Jason was the best. He found the exact car we wanted, it was in on time as expected, and we drove it off the lot without a hitch. Love the car and the cooperative friendly service. We definitely recommend Desert Mini!

April 18, 2013

We're so glad to hear that you were well taken care of by Jason and that your experience at our dealership was a positive one! Thanks for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Are you serious???

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Are you serious? I bought a convertible mini back in January and since then I have been waiting for the hood stripes to be replaced. After numerous phone calls to my sales person they finally got me in, but when they replaced the stripes they put white instead of black. Are you serious? If I wanted white stripes I would have bought a car with white stripes. They must be color blind. Although they have nice facilities, it must be a reflection of all the money they charge. They are able to get away with terrible service because they're the only mini dealership in Vegas. If you want to buy, take the time to drive to Southern California where there are several dealerships who will work for your business rather than point out "it's us or another car brand"

April 8, 2013

We apologize for this mistake-- we ordered the wrong stripes and so the wrong ones were installed. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and the oversight and would love the chance to make this right with you. Please give us a call at (702) 947-4401 and ask for the General Manager, who will work with you personally to make sure this is done to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Good salesman, that's it

by from Williams, AZ |

Our salesman, David Pendleton, was great. He was easy to work with, and made great efforts to see that we were satisfied...HOWEVER, the rest of the dealership was not that way. We drove over 175 miles on New Years eve to find a car with scratches and dents that we were never told about. When we talked to them about it they promised to give us $250 off the selling price and a full tank of gas for our trouble, which never happened. The finance manager was short with us and didn't make sure everything was taken care of. I would NEVER buy a used vehicle from Desert Mini again.

Easy as pie!

by from California |

I shopped for a Mini with a specific set of options. Desert Mini had the vehicle I wanted, and we worked out a deal. Simple as that! They were easy to deal with, provided good information on the car, and delivered as promised. All of the people I dealt with were friendly, and made everything flow smoothly.

Best customer Service

by from Las Vegas NV |

Alexa Dolpies was a Wonderful salesperson! She was there to make sure everything was perfect! It was such a pleasure to meet such a person, and have her take care of all our needs! I would go to her again, and again! Thanks Alexa for such a Great Experience!

A great experience

by from Las Vegas |

my experience with people at Desert Mini was great! David, Alexa, and Lou were friendly, professional, and proficient. Could not ask for more from the people I deal with.

Great Service and loving my car!

by from Henderson, NV |

I had gone elsewhere to purchase a vehicle, but the other dealership wouldn't deal with me until I signed a blank contract. Anyone who knows better knows never to sign a blank contract, so I walked out. I saw the same type of car I wanted (but better) at Desert Mini and got in contact with David Pendleton. He helped me out so much and I wasn't forced to sign anything until I was ready to. I drove off the lot the same day. They are great there and so willing to work with you.

October 20, 2012

Thanks so much for your review! We're really happy to hear David was able to create the kind of car-buying experience you were looking for. If there is anything else he or the rest of the team can do for you, please let us know.

Love my car!!!

by from las vegas, nv |

I LOVE MY MINI. The dealership and Charlie Sofronas, my salesman, were the best. I was happy because he wasn't lik those crazy salesman who just want you to buy anything even if it's not what you want but Charlie was laid back and was looking out for what was best for me. The car is just as great as my experience. I had to get use to the cable gas pedal but everything else is perfect. Well except for the fact that I have to pay more for premium gas. :)

October 18, 2012

We're so happy to hear you're loving your MINI and that you had such a great experience with Charlie! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. If Charlie or the rest of the team can help you with anything else, please give us a call.