Hendrick Chrysler Jeep

543 N McPherson Church Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303

New 888-814-2793
Used 866-884-0090
Service 866-413-7726

Hendrick Chrysler Jeep Fayetteville, NC- your local USAA & Truecar Certified Dealer! We support our troops!

Best new car buying experience I have ever had.

by from Sanford, NC |

My wife and I recently purchased a Jeep Wrangler from Hendrick. This was probably the most streamlined process I have enjoyed as a car buyer. The sales associate Jeremy went out of his way to have everything prepared prior to our arrival. There was minimal negotiation with pricing as I used USAA's car buying service. The complete staff was friendly and efficient. I would recommend Hendrick Chrysler Jeep to anybody looking for a new or used car purchase.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are excited to hear about how wonderful Jeremy and the rest of the team here at Hendrick Chrysler Jeep made your experience. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Wonderful car buying experience!

by from Coats, NC |

Recently just purchased a new Jeep Cherokee Latitude and I would recommend this dealership to everyone! Such a hassle free environment during the whole process. Jeremy Hunt was a wonderful salesman to work with, and Scott Ellington was great and very helpful in finance also. We are very pleased and will return there to purchase another vehicle in the future.

My New Jepp! Love it!

by from Fuquay-Varina |

Purchased my new Jeep and can't be more happier than to of had a wonderful experience. Not a fan of buying cars, but everyone made me feel so comfortable. It was a smooth and painless process. From the time I went online to us driving out happy as can be, we can't thank them enough.

August 12, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and kind words! We are so excited to know the team here at Hendrick Chrysler Jeep made your experience so wonderful! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs!

awesome service

by from fayetteville , nc |

awesome folks, had no appointment, these guys fixed my car, no cost, and go me out in the same day. totally awesome experience. no downfall except the I guess sales people all standing around upfront and smoking. not attractive sight, but your service dept rocked. The walk in experience , they met me at my car, never once stood around. Your shuttle driver very pleasant and attentive fellow. Im gonna tell all my friends and co workers. Thank You So Very Much

August 3, 2014

Thank you for your great feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

service experience

by from fayetteville, nc |

My wife frequented your facility, no appt, no clue on repair issue, your guys took the vehicle in.... called her several times, kept her in the loop, for a soldier deployed that meant a great deal to me. Fixed the car for her. She was so happy I decided to express my appreciation. Airborne All The Way Guys. You guys rock

August 6, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love making our customers happy and look forward to assisting you in the future! Stay safe!

service

by from fayetteville nc |

I was worried, no appt, 115k on my commander no warranty. It had transmission issue, i cam in and the service guy introduced to me, he looked over my car, we agreed to check it out for my baby sake. He called later to let me know they was checkin it.... called me a lil after 3 said almost ready, wait almost ready, omg how much is this??? At four he called said come on dow its ready.... anticipating the worst, he explained to us what was going on, then let us know it was at no charge due to warranty.... are u kiddin, i didnt know there was a warranty. We stood and talked while this man pulled ny baby up. You guys are da bom!!!!!!! AWESOME NO APPT, FIXED, AND NO OUT OF POCKET, GO SEE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!

July 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are ecstatic to know that our Service Department has made your experience with Hendrick Chrysler Jeep so great! We look forward to assisting you in the future with all your service needs.

Mr. LaVar Wright is the best sales rep ever!!!!

by from Raeford, NC |

We have purchased a 2013 Chrysler 200s , 2012 Toyota Tacoma sr5 , and a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland from the Hendrix dealerships. Also used the dealership as a pickup location to handle an overseas purchase of a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited. Mr. Wright, LaVar is the sales rep whom assisted me in my purrchses of all but the Toyota. The dealership is like most others in the USA with one exception....... The Fayetteville Hendricks Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership has this awsome sales person..... Mr. LaVar......this rep goes out of his way to first get you EXACTLY what the buyer wants even if that means aquiring the vehicle from another location. He ensures the customer is managed and comfortable even if he is working with multile purchases at the same time. I will always buy from Mr. LaVar as long as he is still in sales. he easily has to be the dealerships' greatest assest even above the products. I have had the pleasure to buy 3 cars ffrom him and as soon as the 2015 200c awd that my wife wants becomes availabe on he lot he will be my salesman again. 2 of the 3 purchases I feel I got the deal of a life time and the last purchase i think was more of a fair equal than either of us making huge profits off each others.....in my next buy the 2015 200c, maybe i will get another deal of a life time. Any ways if the dealership ever loses LaVar Wright it would be a horrible loss and i would probally fallow Lavar to what ever dealer he is at. Again thank you Hendrick Jeep and LaVar I look forward to our next purchase with you.

May 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to know that LaVar made your experience so wonderful! Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great Customer Service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Joe gave me great Customer Service from the time I met him until I drove away in my newer car. He showed me ever accessory that the car has and we took it for a test drive. He managed to get the payment affordable and the biggest plus for me was the fact he was not a Hard Sell agent. I don't like feeling pressured and there was no pressure at all. He showed me the numbers and let me decide. After the sale and the final paperwork done, he went through the car making sure all lights, and every other function was working properly, and when we found a small part on the windshield washer missing, he made arrangements to have it repaired when I bring my old title in. This is the second pre-owned car I have purchased there, I know that I will have the same good luck with this one as I did with my first one.

April 14, 2014

We really appreciate your positive feedback. Joe Williams is an asset to our company and we are pleased to hear he took such great care of you. Please let us know if you need anything else & congratulations on your new vehicle!

2014 Wrangler

by from Fayetteville, NC |

This was my third Jeep Wrangler from Hendrick Chrysler Jeep and my second with Jamie as my sales rep. Every time they have listened to what I want and gone out of their way to ensure I receive exactly that. I would, and do, recommend a Jeep to anyone in the market for a vehicle, and Hendrick's Jamie as their sales person!

April 9, 2014

Thank you for your recent business, as well as your feedback! We are so glad to know that Jaime helped make you feel so comfortable during your process of purchasing a new vehicle! Thank you again and enjoy your new Wrangler!

Thanks John Cue

by from Hope Mills, NC |

Even though we were promised better prices elsewhere. After speaking with John we realized that these low prices were just to get you into the door. John's honesty made us realize that we could get our best deal at Hendrick. Beep, beep we bought our Jeep!

March 21, 2014

Thank you for your recent business, as well as your feedback! We are so glad to know that John Cue helped make you feel so comfrotable during your process of purchasing a new vehicle! Thank you again and enjoy your new Jeep!

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Aberdeen, NC |

I was helped by Angela Cox and James Crozier. They were very kind and didn't pressure me into buying my vehicle. They made sure I was happy with my purchase and I got a great deal on my car! I would definitely go back there to get my next car.

February 23, 2014

Thank you for your business! We are glad that Angela, James, and the rest of the team here at Hendrick Chrysler Jeep made your car buying experience so easy and effortless! Enjoy your new vehicle!