Hendrick Chrysler Jeep

543 N McPherson Church Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303

Great place to buy a Vehicle and have it serviced

by from fayetteville,nc |

I have bought cars from many dealer ships but this is the best one I have ever used. They greet you and ask what you are looking for. They discuss the option you are interested in and then search for the one that you like. They allow you plenty of time to continue looking if you want something different. They also do not pressure you into making a decision you don't want. The facility is clean the people are friendly and they make buying a vehicle easy and quick. I thank Jenny K for the time spent helping me find the right jeep for me. If you never had a jeep before just remember this ITS A JEEP THING then you will understand

Great place to buy a Vehicle and have it serviced

by from fayetteville,nc |

Hendrick Chrysler Jeep

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I am so thankful for Renee Muffett. She always answers the phone when I need her. She helps me keep the City of Fayetteville's cars on the road and out of the shop. Excellent customer service.

Great Fleet Services

by from Bladenboro NC |

Renee M. and the fleet team handles my vehicles with great care. I have peace of mind when I drop my vehicles off knowing that they will be taken care of; and serviced by a great team.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from "FAYETTEVILLIE" "NC" |

RENEE OF FLEET DEPARTMENT WAS REALLY HELPFUL AND KIND. I BROUGHT MY DODGE RAM TRUCK IN FOR SOME REPAIRS AND SHE MADE SURE THAT I WAS A SATISFIED CUSTOMER WHEN I LEFT SO FOR THIS I RATE HER EXCELLENT.

Best place in town for service!!!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I have always had great service from the service department! I have taken my car in for oil changes, tire rotations, minor problems and all for the past few years. I have never had any problems. Jacob (one of the service technicians) is who I prefer to work on my car. He is always quick with diagnosing the problem and has it fixed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Hendrick Chrysler Jeep for all my service needs

Hendricks Keep My Fleet Vehicles Running

by from Fayetteville, NC |

A few years back I purchased a personal vehicle from Hendricks Chrysler and it was a good experience. I work in a manufacturing facility and we have company fleet vehicles. Chrylser notified me that they have a fleet maintenance program and asked if I would give it a try. Since then I have been extremely satisfied with their service. My service rep, Renee Muffet, has always been prompt in getting my vehicles serviced or repaired, and back on the road. I would recommend Hendrick Chrysler for both personal and business purposes.

Hendrick Chrysler Jeep-Renee & John

by from Fayetteville, NC |

We are so thankful for Renee Muffett and John McMurtray; For all you do for our City of Fayetteville Police Dept. and PWC. You go above and beyond to meet all our vehicle needs. We appreciate you so much!!

Fleet service

by from Fayetteville nc |

Wanted to express thanks to Renee M from hendrick Chrysler jeep fleet department. She has given my company excellent customer service during my experiences working with her and her team. Very professional and always willing to go the extra miles for my demanding schedule. I recommend any business to try out their fleet department. The pick up and delivery is wonderful time saving service. Thank you Renee for caring for your customers.

Renee M. Muffett, fleet department, 5 stars

by from Fayetteville NC |

The Best Fleet marketing I ever work with!!! Outstanding, business and great person to deal with.