Five Star Autos .com

(5.0) 1 Reviews

13738 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133

1 of 1 review

Flexible on car payment + taking to my mechanic

by from Seattle, WA |

I was lucky to find a used 2003 white Honda Accord EX that had just come into 5 Star Autos. My Salesman, Vladomir Pino, was friendly and allowed me to take the car, as is, to my mechanic for a checkup - and to my family friends - who had the exact same model of car - for their evaluation. Both these sources were important to me to get relevant feedback before purchasing. Both were positive and based on about an hour of inspection and driving, including on the freeway, in each case. I returned and bought the car with 1/2 down immediately, and now, 9 days later, the 2nd half - when my income tax refund has arrived. The process was smooth and without pressure. I was shown several other Honda Accord models, but this white one was my immediate choice, and I am glad I stuck to it. Vladonmir Pino was also helpful in showing me their window-tinting partnership to get the 3 rear windows darkened. I was treated well and I believe I have made a new friend. I trust you will be treated equally well, so give them a try. Their location is 130 & Aurora N. in Seattle - which was very convenient to my job site.

(1-1 of 1 review)