Gettel Acura

4891 Clark Rd, Sarasota, FL 34233

Love my Acura RDX

by from Sarasota, FL |

I recently purchased an Acura RDX at Gettel Acura and worked with Ron Comrie. I get anxiety purchasing vehicles because I don't like to feel pressured when I'm "just looking". Ron came right out and greeted my husband and me but then gave us our freedom to walk around and look. I ended up test driving the RDX and I absolutely fell in love with it. I decided to lease the vehicle, Ron was very knowledgeable and didn't pressure us at all. He explained all the features the vehicle had and got me the price I was looking for. The fiance department is also so professional. Overall, great experience, I would highly recommend and go back for my next car purchase.

Excellent Dealership

by from Sarasota, FL |

I recently purchased my Acura from this dealership with the help of Ron Comrie. Ron was extremely helpful in answering any question that I had and provided tremendous help from start to finish of the deal. From the test drive to extended warranty plans, he made the process go very smoothly. I was extremely satisfied with my experience at Gettel Acura and I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing a car. Ron made it seem as if I was buying the car with the help of a good friend and not a salesman.

November 21, 2014

Kevin, Thank you os much for the kind words about Ron. We are very lucky to have a salesman like Ron on our staff. I personally want to say THANK YOU for your business and lets us know if we can help you in any way. Sincerely, Hank Gabriel

Terrible reaction to recall and poor system

by from Ami fl |

This dealership is obnoxious, in my two times there I have gotten caught up in their ridiculous system. No one to meet you for service, having to wait for 20 minutes for 'your service rep' to pull your paperwork (I never met this guy in my life) even though another rep was doing nothing. On the list for airbag recall but not called, had to follow up to get my parts and appointment guess my personal customer service guy just forgot! The place is a ghost town and no employees available to find out about how to get your car serviced. Parts is the same, last time waited 45 minutes to pick up ordered parts.

Great dealership!!

by from Sarasota, Fl |

Ron Comrie was excellent in the recent purchase of our Acura MDX! Very nice, courteous, and always willing to help! We had a great experience!

great showroom "nice staff" until after the sale..

by from sarasota |

great facility great sale staff who were just as nice before I buy as they were nasty after I asked them to hold true to their word of fixing some issue on the car I bought and was still under warranty but they said that their specialist told them it was wear and tear; wear and tear after 3 days a transmission!!!! Bottom line they don't honor their own written policies.

January 31, 2014

I have reviewed your comments and would like to speak with you concerning your review. I have no way to contact you due to little or no information you provided. Please call me to discuss how I can help you. I'm here to help you with your issue I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Hank Gabriel

very disappointing

by from sarasota, fl |

they refused to honor their 3 days warranty to return the vehicle and refused to pay for the repair they said they would.

January 31, 2014

Hello Marisa, My name is Hank Gabriel and I'm the GM here at Gettel Acura. First and foremost I want to apologize for your recent dissatisfaction with your purchase. I take your comments very seriously and would like to speak with you concerning your issue as soon as possible. Can you please contact me here at the store 941-343-5700. I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Hank Gabriel

Excellent service!!!

by from Sarasota, FL |

We have two Acura cars and one GMC Acadia, we bring the three cars to Gettel Acura for service. I used to take my GMC to Darbys in Venice and I hated it, horrible customer service. But it's just a pleasure to come here and be pampered by the excellent customer service, they make you feel so comfortable. Very nice waiting area, delicious cookies, good coffee, laptops for you to use, last time I even got an IPad while I was waiting for my service. And the best is the great and friendly customer service of our Service Advisor Tom Marcado!!!! A place to trust!!!

The only best service center I have encountered

by from Sarasota, Fl |

The service department led by Jeff Dirksen is exceptional. The work area is so clean and well maintained you could eat off the floor, which is not recommended but is an example of the pride and care that the techs take in their work. First impressions are important and that starts as you are greeted by Tony who has a friendly 'Hello' and checks your car in. The service people whom I have had over the past 4-5 years are all attentive and knowledgeable. The men in the actual work area are excellent and will assist you with even a small request like "how do I change the clock for Daylight Savings Time? I have recently had the 100,000 mile recommended care and the work was done within the time stated and to my complete satisfaction. The waiting room is spacious, comfortable and allows you a work space or just time to read the paper, watch the news on TV or just relax. Kudos to Gettel Acura.

excellent service dept

by from Largo, FL |

This is my second Acura TL that I have purchased from Gettle Acura.Lucy A is an excellent service manager. Pleasant, helpful, honest, and knowlegeable.I knew I had a small piece of metal in the front driver side tire, and when they inspected it, a laceration was found in the rear driver side tire also, with no tread left on the rear passenger inner edge tire. I bought 4 new tires. Much better to discover it now that barelling along in Montana this summer. I bring a newspaper to read when repairs or maintainence is done, and enjoy the good cookies and cofee while waiting.

Great Experience

by from Sarasota, FL |

Took my low milage car into Gettel Acura and had the perfect experience. Could not have been nicer people to deal with.