Schomp BMW

Service 866-463-4860

One Price.One Person.One Hour. Car Buying Redefined

Excellent Customer Service Advisor & Service

by from Parker, CO |

I purchased a new BMW 535xi in March, 2011 but this is the first time I've written a review for Schomp BMW. I've had my BMW into Schomp probably 5 times over the past three years - mostly for normal maintenance (oil changes, etc.). This past week I did have to have a defective window switch on the driver side door panel replaced. In all instances, except for one, I had a Service Adviser by the name of Lorenzo Sanchez take care of me. On every occasion, Lorenzo has been one of the most pleasant and thorough Advisers I have ever come into contact with at any dealership. He has always kept me informed about the status of my BMW while it is in for any type of service. He explains everything done to my BMW in a thoughtful and informed way - almost like it was "his" BMW. The next day after I have picked up my BMW, he calls me to make sure that whatever was done, it was done well and works, with no problems. He asks if there is anything he can do and then tells me "thank you" for using Schomp for my service and how much he appreciates "me" coming into Schomp to get the service work completed. So often, we only write a review when we have something to complain about or that we are not happy with. I desired in this case, to say "thank you" to Lorenzo and to Schomp for the way they do business. I can say without hesitation that I have never had a bad experience at Schomp. Whether you purchase a BMW, have your BMW in for service, use a loaner BMW or just sit in there customer lounge area waiting......for me personally.....it has been a pleasant experience. Thank you to Lorenzo for great communication and assistance! Thank you to Schomp for employing people like Lorenzo and for being a dealership that is operated in a first class way!

Poor buying experience

by from Denver CO |

I don't know why dealerships in general don't value the customer anymore. When I first arrived at Schomp I stood around for a least 15 minutes in the lot looking for help with a new vehicle until I entered the lobby and stood around another 10 looking for someone to help me out. Finally asked a service rep if there was a salesperson around. They called somewhere and a guy finally came out saying there was a lot of "new" people there and they were training. Ok, I guess you can train while all your customers walk out the door... Anyway this guy gets a car for a test drive and proceeds to drive it like we are at the Indianapolis 500. If sales people are driving the cars like this before they are purchased then they are causing undue wear and tear on the brakes and mechanical systems. That is WHY I wanted a new car so I know I am buying something that hasn't been abused. So much for that theory! To top it off they don't have the color scheme I am looking for and keep trying to push me into something I really don't want. So I leave and the sales person (that now has my personal contact info) starts to send me weird texts at odd hours so I have to block his number. If you want a frustrating and creepy experience go to Schomp.

Moe Kaeni was excellent

by from Lone Tree Colorado |

My wife and I came in and ended up buying a really nice pre owned Lexus RX 350 from Moe Kaeni on Wednesday and are extremely happy with our purchase. Moe Kaeni our sales consultant was attentive and took greta care of us throughout the process and was very accomodating. We recommend Schomp BMW and Moe to anyone looking for a car. Thank you

Buying experience and Schomp's Culture

by from Arvada, CO |

I currently own a 2001 BMW 330 I that has been serviced by Schomp since I moved to CO in 2004. I can't say enough good things about the experience except that the Schomp Culture is truly different from any other dealership that I have ever used. Their focus is clearly on the customer from time you enter the facility until you are contacted about your experience after the work has been completed. No effort is spared to insure that you are satisfied. Those experiences did prompt me to purchase a 2015 BMW 335XI, which was delivered last week. Now, let me say a few words about the buying experience for the ordered car. Both Marty and Steve, who were my client representatives, made it clear to me at the very beginning that they were there to assist me with the purchase. And that they would be asking me questions in order to better assist me in the decision making process. Never was I made to feel uncomfortable or not in control. The purchase, the delivery, and the orientation was performed with a high measure of excellence. It was seamless and spot on.

Exceptional Service

by from Denver, CO |

I had bought a BMW back in 2008. Was in the used market at that time and went to Schomp BMW. While initially the service was good it ended in a less than ideal experience where the car was sold to someone else while I had it on an overnight test drive and my paperwork was shredded without my consent. I have read other negative reviews from years ago and perhaps that was true years ago but it was certainly the opposite of my recent experience. Many friends had had exceptional service so when looking to get a new BMW I gave them a second chance. Everything about my experience was perfect and to the level of expectation you expect when buying a BMW. We ordered an X3 so that we could get everything exactly as we wanted. We have no regrets with this and would highly recommend going this route. As the X series are built in SC the turn around was quick. It arrived 18 days after order or 9 days after our production slot. We picked it up 21 days from the time the order was placed. The price was a flat amount over dealer invoice so it made for a straight forward purchase price. We first started the process in the summer and returned in the winter. Our sales advisor remembered us despite the large gap of time. He was not pushy to sell a more expensive feature or model but advised on the options with regards to the benefits and drawbacks to getting a feature based on what we wanted in a car. They say its one price, one person, one hour and we loved how that effected the experience. We would highly recommend Schomp BMW and will be buying our future BMWs there.

Great Sales Team!

by from Denver, CO |

I want to complement Schomp BMW and especially my two salesmen, Jeff Tucker and Brian Neal. I started emailing (because I have problems hearing on the phone) Jeff by back on 8 July 2014. Emails went back and forth with me trying to decide if I want to take the plunge and get my first BMW which would become my 70th Birthday present to myself. On 9 August I made my decision and went to the dealership to place my order as no one (searched on the Internet) had a model with all the accessories I wanted. When I arrived I learned Jeff was on vacation and Brian would assist me on the order. It was a pleasure to deal with him. I never leased a car before and he made it very easy and understandable. He told me the wait for the car to be delivered to the dealership would take up to 90 days. During those long 90 days I had questions as I was reading the owners manual for the 2014 model. One being my glasses have a polarizing coating and wondered if I would be able to see the heads-up display. Brian said to come to the dealership and we would see if I can. He found a model with the Technology Package and we checked it out. I had no problems seeing it. All during the long wait both Jeff and Brian kept me updated on the status of my car to include: when it went into production, when the VIN became available, when it left the factory for Bremerhaven, when it boarded the ship and left port with the name of the ship and when it was expected in California. We knew when it arrived at Port Hueneme, 23 Oct, but had no idea when it left by truck nor when it was expected in Denver. On the morning of 3 Nov (Monday) when Brian arrived at the dealership he checked to see if it was logged in and it was not and emailed me that it was not here yet and some calls would be made to try to locate it. Then he decided to go to the area where new cars are dropped of by the trucker. He found it there wrapped in white plastic. By the end of the day it had completed its new car service processing. I had ordered a complete clear mask and that was installed on Tuesday. On Tuesday Jeff emailed me to say the car would be ready by the afternoon and would send me a car to pick me up as I had already sold my Prius. When I arrived they were just finishing the mask installation. Jeff took me down to see it then we went to an office to complete all the paperwork, I felt I was back in the Air Force with all the signatures and initials that were required. When that was done I was turned over to the BMW Genius. When that was finished the car was washed, Jeff turned the car over to me and wished me happy motoring and I was on the road in my 2015 BMW 328d xDrive Sports Wagon. It was great having a 2 person sales team. No matter what day of the week (except Sunday of course) I always had one to contact. Both were very helpful, knowledgeable and fun to work with. I hope both are still at the dealership in 2017/18 when my lease is up and have to order my next BMW. For the record the 90 day wait came to only 84 days and they were very long days. Thank you for a great buying/leasing experience.

Gr8 Car Buying opportunity Knowledgeable sales guy

by from Broomfield CO |

Schomp BMW and the entire sales and service staff has made the BMW owner's experience a breeze. Not only are they personable, professional, and courteous, but they go out of their way to accommodate the customer's schedule. I appreciate the caring relationship that I have with the Justin our Sales Rep . Obviously, the car is amazing and ridiculously fun to drive. I did a lot of time internet shopping for my next dream car. I was interested in a BMW X 5 and saw BMW Schomp of Highlands Ranch had one was advertised for sale. I called and spoke to Justin about the car and seemed to have the answer to every question I asked, not one time did he say he'd have to call me back to get an answer. Justin offered to send me additional photos and the complete service history, I didn't even have to ask for it! After a couple of hours of doing more research and calling a couple of other dealers that had similar cars for sale I decided on trusting Justin's knowledge and negotiated a deal. I pay what I originally wanted but I feel it was a fair number. So far I'm really impressed with the car and the whole experience as such!

Great car buying experience!

by from Breckenridge,Co |

The Schomp team was very knowledgeable in helping us purchase our certified 328i xdrive, Caleb who started the process, then Dave who finished the process (would've been Caleb but he was getting married, congrats Caleb!) Everyone was super friendly and helpful, love my newer car, thanks everyone!

A great experience from beginning to end.

by from Pueblo, CO |

The car buying process has never been made easier. From the first phone call to Schomp to the final paperwork the Schomp team was amazing. The facility is beautiful and their customer service is top notch. I love my new BMW X3 and look forward to working with the Schomp team for years to come.

Loved Schomp!

by from Fort Collins, Colorado |

I recently purchased a BMW X5 from Schomp, I looked up their inventory online, picked out the car I wanted and called to set up an overnight test drive, (we live in Fort Collins) Dave M was our sales person and he was great. My husband drove down and picked up the vehicle on a Thursday, I drove it back and purchased it on Friday. We love it! This is our 3rd BMW and the best transaction yet! Thanks Dave for making everything run quickly and smothly!

Great car buying experience

by from Pueblo, CO |

Best car buying experience ever! Brian Neil took care of us from beginning to end. He helped us finalize the exact features we wanted in our X3 and made us feel very good about the price. There was no high pressure sale and that was a HUGE win for us. Car arrived exactly when Brian said it would and accommodated our pick up needs. The onsite Allstate agent was helpful as well to transfer our old car to the new X3 all while picking up the car. Ryan Hannon went over all features with us so we knew a bit more about our car. He did a great job teaching us about all the things our car can do. We appreciated all the care and attention we received from the manager down to the technicians. We LOVE our new BMW and Shomp made it easy and fun!