Fox Valley Volkswagen in Schaumburg

Used 888-768-8905
Service 888-527-0298

Fair dealership, great people

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I won a VW Beetle and this dealership bought it from me. They offered me more than any private buyer and they were easy and great to deal with it. I knew the car would sell for a great price and they were very fair about what they offered me.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I liked the fact that my sales person, Kevin Barth wasn't pushy and he was very knowledgable. He allowed me to make up my own mind in terms of what I wanted in a car before we began the financial process. Kevin knew the VW brand, manufacturing plants each car was made at and he stayed with me the entire time until I drove my beautiful Jetta off the lot. I went back in a few days later and he greeted me with a smile and a hug. You guys really know how to make a customer feel like family. It makes me want to stay with VW for all my future car purchases as well as tell family and friends about my experience at Fox Valley Volkswagen. It was amazing and hassle free!

December 16, 2014

It is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we were able to meet your needs is really great to hear. Kevin and the rest of the team will be pleased to know that you had a positive experience. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook page for exclusive offers. Chris Conglis General Manager - cconglis@foxvalleyvw.com | 866- 576-4219

Great Service, Friendly Atmosphere

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

work was done in a timely fashion. Dropped it off in the morning went to a meeting and the car was ready when i was done.

December 16, 2014

Kerric, we thank you for writing us about your experience with us and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to complete the job quickly and efficiently. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Facebook. Chris Conglis ? General Manager - cconglis@foxvalleyvw.com | 866- 576-4219

Bad gas problem, good service at Fox Valley!

by from Rolling Meadows, IL |

Jeff was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the process. I had numerous questions and requests and he was accommodating the whole time.

December 15, 2014

Erin, thanks so much for the nice review! Jeff is a key component of our team here and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook page to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Chris Conglis ? General Manager - cconglis@foxvalleyvw.com | 866- 576-4219

Excellent Service and Staff

by from South Elgin, IL |

The staff is always so friendly and welcoming. I didn't have an appointment and they were still friendly and accommodating. The service department is quick and efficient and gets the job done right the first time! The location is always clean. The Shuttle service is a great benefit. Thank you!

December 6, 2014

Camille, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We understand that one thing people desire most about their experience is that it is welcoming and the service is efficient. We try to create that environment for each customer. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook to stay connected with special events and deals. Chris Conglis ? General Manager - cconglis@foxvalleyvw.com | 866- 576-4219

Great Service on my Audi A4

by from Schaumburg, IL |

The service advisor was excellent. He handled my concerns. Other dealerships may try to upsell you even before taking care of what you first came in for. I feel comfortable enough to continue to use this location to have a Audi serviced at. And perhaps one day purchase a new vehicle. Thank you!

November 15, 2014

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Vito! You're right, he is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! It is great to know that our staff's excellent customer service has earned your continued patronage. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you! Best regards, Chris Conglis General Manager - cconglis@foxvalleyvw.com | 866- 576-4219

extended warranty or new car purchase?

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Our saleman, Kevin, was very patient with our many questions and concerns. Never made us feel as though we were taking too much time as we debated our options to purchase or not.

November 8, 2014

Mark, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Kevin is great with people and focuses on what the customers' needs are. He is patient and eager to assist. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. I will be sure to pass along your praises to him and all of us hope to see you again. Warm regards, Chris Conglis General Manager - cconglis@foxvalleyvw.com | 866- 576-4219

Over 100,000 mile service

by from Chicago |

Everyone was friendly and pleasant and took the time to explain what was happening with my car in a clear manner. There was no pressure to get services that were outside my current budget. My car is well over 100,000 miles and can use some more expensive repairs, they were excellent at explaining what was going on, and what I cou expect.

November 4, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience with us, Sarah. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. We have many great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook page. Chris Conglis ? General Manager - cconglis@foxvalleyvw.com | 866- 576-4219

Great service, knowledgeable & friendly staff!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Jon was very helpful, he had extensive knowledge about the cars and worked with me to make sure he got the car that was a best fit for me. He also had a great attitude and demonstrated features of the car I liked really well. He was honest about pros/cons of the vehicles I had in mind which I appreciated rather than just giving out statements about all cars being great. I would recommend anyone to visit the dealership and speak to Jon!

Service on time, car even vaccumed

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Jim Finch was great in making sure my car was ready on time, giving me periodic updates on the status of the 30K service.

October 31, 2014

Adriana, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership!Jim and the rest of the team appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your experience was so positive. We look forward to seeing you again. Chris Conglis General Manager - cconglis@foxvalleyvw.com | 866- 576-4219

Great Dealership- Friendly & Knowledgeable

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The experience was quick and easy, no back and forth games. Would definitely recommend Fox Valley VW to anyone looking to buy or lease a VW.

October 24, 2014

Cristin, thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! We are so pleased that our staff was able to provide you with such exceptional service. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Chris Conglis General Manager - cconglis@foxvalleyvw.com | 866- 576-4219