Fox Valley Volkswagen in Schaumburg

Used 888-768-8905
Service 888-527-0298

Fair dealership, great people

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I won a VW Beetle and this dealership bought it from me. They offered me more than any private buyer and they were easy and great to deal with it. I knew the car would sell for a great price and they were very fair about what they offered me.

My visit to purchase used car

by from around |

I've found used cars I wanted at cars.com, and I went there. There were not to many people as well as no salesman. One of them approuch me, offer "help', we started story,etc. They are not polite. I accept price for trade , even it was $2000 under normal, but I thought they would give me good offer for their car. But, it's not true. We did not make a deal , but they have all my data as well as phone, SSN, etc. Later, i've got 2-3 calls from salesman, but he was to rude and unpolite over the phone. Three months later, they didn't sell the car, and he again called me offering "new numbers" ! Really !

Overall good experience

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I switched to this dealership about a year ago and wanted the techs to look at my car for brake/suspension issues I was having. I could not have them look at everything since I did not want to pay for a tyre rotation. They were very nice and changed out some recall parts for me. The WiFi did not work that day which was the only other negative at that experience. The salesman were knowledgeable and approachable with questions. I also went in another time to look for a replacement for a family member's vehicle. The sticker pricing for two vehicles were $2000 more than they should have been and the salesman quoted me monthly payments that were $100 more than they would be. I only went in to test drive a vehicle and getting the information without negotiating did help me to see the figures if I wanted to put down a down payment. It was not a bad experience at all, just took more time than was necessary. I hope this was useful for future car buyers.

Not a bad experience. Nor a great one.

by from Chicago, IL |

Although it took a little longer than expected it wasn't too bad. One noticeable thing that stood out from my experience is that the salesman didn't offer me any coffee until he discovered I had a substantial down payment amount to purchase the car. This came approx. 30 minutes after we were discussing the car... I was fully aware of the car I wanted to purchase, mainly because of cars.com assisted me in locating the vehicle. However I was impressed by the vast attractive, selection of new and used cars. They highighted their 120 point inspection on all used vehicles that gave me a little ease of purchasing a used vehilcle.

August 10, 2012

Thank you for your review and for purchasing a car from us.Please feel free to call on us anytime and it will be our pleasure to assist.You can also call me direct at 224-353-2450.Thanks again and I hope you enjoy your car. Kind Regards, Chris

mixed feelings

by from Chicago |

My initial experience was positive. However, as things progressed the process of financing was more challenging than I thought it should be. I got the impression that the dealer did not want to follow through on the sale; perhaps they made a mistake with the price or had a better offer. Regardless, the delay and financing situation soured the deal and the would be sale.

August 9, 2012

Thank you for your review.Our goal is to try to make your experience as pleasant as possible. If you would like, please contact me direct at 224-353-2450 and I will be glad to review the financing with you to see what we can assist with. Regards, Chris

They were not helpful

by from Roselle, il |

THey were rude and not helpful. Treated me like I was na idiot and turns out that the car was sent to wholesale, so they did nto have it.

July 17, 2012

Hello Sharon, I'm sorry to hear your visit was less than satisfactory. I appreciate the feedback,and would welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter with you in greater detail.You can contact me direct at 224-353-2450. Thank you, Chris