Route 6 Auto Mall KIA

1049 GAR Hwy, Swansea, MA 02777

New 888-547-5613
Used 888-835-5120

#1 Volume KIA Dealer in Southeastern MA & RI...We're #1 and we're not done

GREAT SEVICE. CLEAN FACILITIES, TOP SHELF STAFF.

by from smithfield ri |

no pressure, no holding my keys hostage like other dealers, a very simple negotiatans process, discuss my trade in. no what you want. I wanted a new kia sportage, then my salesperson DAVE CORRIEA,took me for a test drive,showed me everything I'd need to no about the 2014 sportage, Dave was very informative,very knowladgeable,on the vehicle.then we sat for a brief time and came to terms on my new 2014 SUV. I was Pleased. RT6 AUTO, has a nice size inventory, so it made it easy on making a selection I loved the no Haggling for five hrs. like some other dealers. WE were done in less than 2 hrs, and I was driving home with my new sportage. I'd like to add that I live in northern RI, I have other Kia Dealers to choose from. I chose RT 6 Auto Mall Because my previous overall experience with there honesty, sales experience,and PRICING is worth me driving 35 miles. THANKS again DAVE CORRIEA and STAFF. A.REED SMITHFIELD RI.

Route 6 Auto Mall KIA responded to this review

January 21, 2014

We're incredibly flattered and humbled by the glowing review you've written about your experience, Anthony. Dave is a wonderful, valuable member of our staff who's not only dedicated to providing a convenient and hassle-free vehicle-buying experience to all of our customers, but is also always willing to answer whatever questions or concerns one might have about a particular vehicle. We're absolutely delighted to hear that you experienced these values during your visit, and we truly hope you continue to choose our dealership for all of your automotive needs in the future. We're always here for you whenever you need us! Sincerely, Mark Franco, GM mfranco77@comcast.net.

Excellent service

by from Seekonk, MA |

An unexpected flat tire needed a fix. When i called service, I was told to come right in. The fix was made plus a car wash as well. Exemplary service indeed. Kudoos to the person who takes the service calls; she is great.

No pressure sellers

by from Warren, ri |

Sitting down with the sales rep I was not pressured.

Great service

by from Swansea MA |

I'm always treated with respect. Everything is explained before the work is done. Darlene goes out of her way to make sure that my car is operating at its maximum and looks at all recalls and safety issues.

Drove home in new car same day

by from Somerset, MA |

Salesperson was very helpful and courteous and took time to explain the vehicle and take care of my trade in the same day

Great service and staff

by from Providence, RI |

The people are very nice. Doreen was excellent. My car was done quickly. They washed it afterwards and vacuumed. I never feel pressured for extras I don't need.

Great sales

by from Swansea, MA |

Peter lonegrove was unbelievable personto work with. I would give him bussiness all day. Great guy you can tell he cares about the company and the customer

personal and professional!

by from Swansea, MA |

The service and sales people we worked with were personable and professional in all ways. They not only met our expectations, but exceeded them!

Amazing service, great people that work there

by from Assonet,MA |

This is our second time buying cars from this dealership. We have nothing but high acclimates to say. They do not pressure you into purchasing a vehicle, and they help you reach a comfortable payment. I love this dealership and would never go to anyone else to purchase any vehicle all my friends and family will be going to them as well. Keep up the great job. You guys are amazing.....

Great Area to purchase a vehicle!

by from Swnasea, MA |

I enjoy talking to the people that work at Route 6 Auto Mall Kia in Swansea. They are very personable and knowledgeable. Also to note, the area is spotless......

Friendly staff, great service and clean faculty.

by from Swansea, MA |

Everyone is always so nice and friendly. Darline, at the front desk, keeps me informed as to what's going on. Service is quick and accurate. The car washes are a great touch aswell.