Route 6 Auto Mall KIA

Service 888-246-7205

#1 Volume KIA Dealer in Southeastern MA & RI...We're #1 and we're not done

great customer service

by from Swansea ma |

Luis Silva was very helpful & knowledgeable. I was not rushed, pushed or bullied in any way. Luis deserves to be commended on his demeanor and helpfulness to his customers.

January 8, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review. Our top priority is delivering informative customer service at an efficient pace without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way, and it's delightful to know that Luis was able to assist you in such manner. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

great service

by from swansea ma |

The service manager is excellent, there were multiple issues with my service not really anyone at the dealerships fault. She took care of everything so welll she's gained my business for life!!

February 18, 2015

I am happy to hear that your time spent with our service manager was a pleasing experience. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net

Best car dealership I have ever been to!

by from Rehoboth |

This dealership's service department is just as customer friendly as when I bought my car. I tell everyone how good they are.

February 2, 2015

Denise, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

Friendly Staff, nice facility

by from Dartmouth, MA |

Friendly staff, make you feel like your welcome. Not your typical car dealership! Great guys, Peter, Luis, Ian and Roy!

January 28, 2015

Dorothy, we would like to thank you for your kind words. It is reassuring to know that Peter, Luis, Ian and Roy provided you with a friendly and welcoming shopping experience. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials. Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

Great service and wonderful experience.

by from Swansea, MA |

I was on time for my appointment and you took care of me right away. You were fast and very efficient in taking care of my car. I had a nice and comfortable place to wait. I enjoyed my experience with you very much.

January 26, 2015

Thanks Jean for this outstanding review! We're very happy to hear that we completed your service appointment quickly and that our staff was able to be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again soon, and be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get exclusive specials! Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

Gerry and the RT 6 AUTO MALL team are GREAT!

by from Somerset, MA |

We would like to take the time to thank the RT 6 Auto Mall team and our amazing salesman Gerry for helping us get into our brand new 2015 Kia Sorento. My wife and I were looking to upgrade to a SUV and Gerry was able to find exactly what we wanted and treated us with the up most respect. From start to finish, our buying process was seamless and easy. We can't say enough about Gerry but he was professional, knowledgeable, and so much fun to work with. Thank you for helping us, we will recommend this dealership hands down to anyone we know!

January 26, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase! We are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with Gerry and the rest of our team, a it is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience painless and efficient from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter for access to our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

Great Customer Service, Pleasant Experience

by from Dartmouth, MA |

Everyone was very personable, I spent a lot of time there, and I didn't feel the "typical" sales "pushiness". They knew I was an educated consumer, I had come in knowing what I wanted, and we were able to work together easily, without all of the "back and forth" hassle. I also want to note that I had test driven several cars, and had experiences at many dealerships, and can say this this one was one of the more pleasant experiences!

January 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Melissa! At Route 6 Auto Mall KIA, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

amazing service

by from swansea, ma |

The woman at the service desk is awesome. Shes extremely nice, personable, and has a great attitude. She always makes me feel like a valued customer.

January 26, 2015

Christopher, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! Our customers are very important to us and we want to be able to provide them with the kind of service they deserve. Come and see us again and make sure you follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get all the good service deals! Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

Helpful staff, clean facilities and great service.

by from Rehoboth, MA |

Liked getting a time to come in that was good for my schedule and my car washed when done with service. The service people are friendly and helpful. Enjoyed a coffee in the lounge area while waiting. They always take good care of my car!

January 26, 2015

Marie, thanks so much for this 5-star review about your service experience! It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

Fast Service

by from Fall River, Ma |

The service writer saved me some $ on a rotation that was not nessary at the time. This is my seconed car purchased from Swansea.

January 26, 2015

Sharon, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Route 6 Auto Mall KIA, and thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

great customer service

by from Swansea,MA |

I loved that Judy from the service department kept us updated on our Kia Optima's progress while being serviced and made sure we were not inconvienced at all by dropping my car off at my home when it was finished because I was unable to pick it up. Great customer service!!!

January 26, 2015

Hi Paula and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Judy and we are thrilled that she has taken care of you and accommodated your needs. Thank you again and make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest service specials. Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.