Route 6 Auto Mall KIA

Service 866-238-0597

#1 Volume KIA Dealer in Southeastern MA & RI...We're #1 and we're not done

New Kia Optima

by from Rehoboth, Ma. |

My wife and I were interested in the Kia Optima. Gerry B. met us at the door. He asked us a few questions about what we looking for. Next thing you know he handed us the keys to an Optima and told us to take it for a drive, He insisted we drive it without him. We had not experienced this before. This was great because my wife and I both drove the car and we were able to talk freely. We got back to the dealership and Gerry introduced us to Mark Franco(General Manger) we all talked awhile and there was no pressure. We felt that we could get up and leave at any time. We spoke about our trade and came to a final price. The deal was done, that simple. We left with the car the same day. Both gentlemen were knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I would recommend friends and family visit them when looking for a new or used car. We're glad to be part of the Route 6 Automall family.

Friendly service

by from Swansea |

Just in for a routine oil change but Darleen always makes me feel welcome and that my minivan is important to them. She does a great job.

excellent Dealership!!!

by from Tiverton, RI |

over the years, my wife and i have bought 9 new and used cars at RT. 6 AUTOMALL/KIA. No wonder why we go there. We told them we were looking for a 2012 Honda Pilot EX-L and they went to the auction and found one!! Also, buying a new Kia or a current used car is a breeze. You can test drive a car whenever you want and they don't pressure you to buy a car. Also, Luis Silva and Mark Franco (GM) were so great to deal with!

Route 6 Kia Auto Mall

by from Swansea, MA |

The whole car buying experience from the first web site inquiry right down to delivery went smooth as silk. I got my daughter the car she wanted in the color she wanted for a good price.

Service that exceeds expectations

by from Fall River, Ma. |

Darlene in the Service Department is an angel and I so enjoy having her take care of my Kia scheduling. I also purchased an extended warranty from Roy and he was kind, professional and considerate. All in all, I am very satisfied with my recent visit with Kia.

Great Service

by from Bristol, RI |

The overall experience was great. I had no problems, they just had a hard time figuring out what was wrong with the TPMS sensor on my 2014 Sportage. Therefore it took a number of times going back and fourth but I totally understood since it was a rare malfunction.

Service and New Car upgrade on 09.11.2014

by from Fall River, Massachusetts |

All service expectations were met professionally, on time and in a friendly caring manner. I am a contented Kia owner since 2002. Started with a 2002 Kia Sportage, 2013 Kia Soul and just yesterday, upgraded to a 2015 Kia Soul.

by from Somerset, MA |

From my first experience with Rte. 6 Auto Mall, I've been a fan of that dealership. Due to a mishap in a family member's life (one that I had co-signed a car loan for), I found myself financially responsible for two vehicles - my own 2013 KIA Soul as well as a Nissan Sentra. I contacted my favorite salesperson, Pete L. at Rte. 6 Auto Mall with this dilemma and asked for ideas on what I could do to solve this issue. With input from Mike F., Gen. Mgr., a plan emerged that allowed me to dispose of both vehicles and got me into a 2014 KIA Soul. I now have ONE car - with a payment I can afford - and an even stronger feeling of trust for this Team ! Knowing they always have my best interest and satisfaction in mind is invaluable to me. My Thanks to the Ladies & Gentlemen at Rte.6 Auto Mall.

Route 6 Auto Mall Kia

by from E. Prov., RI |

The staff are Excellent, they are Pleasant, Knowledgeable, Helpful, can't say enough. Best dealership I went to on my search for a new car.

great service

by from Swansea ma |

professional eager to help and went out of the way to go the extra mile and give us plates to take our car home the same day. David was awesome.

Professional Presentation in all Areas

by from Somerset, MA |

Dealership facility is immaculate and pleasant to visit. Salesman (Josh) is knowledgeable, professional and pleasant. Every staff member we met was extremely professional and friendly. We did not feel pressured which can be the case in too many establishments. Most important, we got a great deal on a great car!