Route 6 Auto Mall KIA

Service 888-246-7205

#1 Volume KIA Dealer in Southeastern MA & RI...We're #1 and we're not done

great customer service

by from Swansea ma |

Luis Silva was very helpful & knowledgeable. I was not rushed, pushed or bullied in any way. Luis deserves to be commended on his demeanor and helpfulness to his customers.

January 8, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review. Our top priority is delivering informative customer service at an efficient pace without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way, and it's delightful to know that Luis was able to assist you in such manner. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

Great service

by from Swansea, Mass. |

It was just an oil change, but, the checkup found that my brakes will have to be serviced at my next visit, they were not at a "dangerous" level but they were going to be needed to be worked on in the future.

As good as it get

by from Rochester, MA (and Naples FL) |

Just purchase our 2nd car from Route 6 Auto Mall. Bought a 2015 Sorento last year and just purchased a 2015 Soul. Could not be happier with both cars. Dealt with Dave C on both buys and again was treated fairly and with a high degree of professionalism. Would highly recommend both the dealership and the sales person. Thanks for a great experience. Jack

Great punctual customer service,

by from Swansea, MA |

To notch! The service representative is a real gem. he is courteous, understanding and knowledgeable. The client feels like he is in good hands.

Great as always

by from Swansea MA |

Have yet to have any issues with Kia, from the sales team, to the maintenance to the reps on the phone. Always a pleasant experience!

Great service, pleasant staff

by from Swansea |

Excellent experience, I would recommend KIA Swansea to my family and friends. The new 2016 KIA Sorento quality is great.

June 15, 2015

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review, Elzear. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that our sales team assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions and be sure to follow and like us on Facebook and Twitter to find superb specials! Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

Excellent experience

by from Swansea, MA |

I could never thank Jerry Benoit enough for helping me. I was having a real tough time and he really went above and beyond and made me very happy. My car is awesome. It rides so smoothly.

June 11, 2015

Thank you for this amazing review, Jennifer! I am happy to hear that Jerry was such a great help and went above and beyond for you during your recent purchase with us. Congratulations on your new purchase and we look forward to seeing you again! Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

Great people, great prices, great cars

by from swansea, ma |

Luis was kind and courteous and very helpful in trying to find me the right car. Mark the general manager went above and beyond expectations. Will recommend Route 6 Kia to friends, family and co-workers. 2nd car we've bought here and I'm sure we'll be back in the future thanks to Luis & Mark.

June 3, 2015

Lenora, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

Service Department

by from Swansea, MA |

The service could not be better at Kia of Swansea. Very pleased with the overall experience every time my vehicle is serviced. Have told many people about this because of how rare it truly is to have a company that cares first and foremost about the customers experience.

June 3, 2015

Brent, we appreciate your kind words.We feel our service department is what makes the dealership special.Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

Service with a smile

by from Swansea, MA |

The service department took my car in a timely manner and really went through all my concerns - treating me like family and making sure my Kia was perfect.

June 3, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Edward! I am pleased to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and that our team treated you like a family. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again! Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.

Great Service....Efficient & Friendly

by from Swansea, MA |

The personnel were friendly & efficient. The person who took care of me was excellent in her job and extremely knowledgeable and explained everything that was done to my car. Couldn't be more pleased.

May 11, 2015

Paul, thank you for leaving us your review! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from the dealership and the rest of the service team. It is important to us that our customer is well informed of the service performed on their vehicle. I am glad that they were able to satisfy that. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best, Mark Franco, GM, mfranco77@comcast.net.