Grand Prairie Ford

Used 866-374-4550
Service 888-439-9298

Grand Prairie Ford experience

by from Aledo, TX |

The staff at Grand Prairie Ford didn't mess around and we got straight to an agreement on my car. I really appreciated that because I have a limited amount of free time to shop for a car with 3 busy teens and family obligations. They got the paperwork completed and had everything ready to go for me after I completed the sale of my car the following workday. I would recommend this dealer to anyone trying to buy a Ford Car!

NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

by from Hurst, TX |

I felt deceived and everything I wanted after the fact was like pulling teeth. They did not want to do what I was told they would to get me to sign the papers. I do hope everyone reads the reviews that are out of this dealership. I just thought I was the one who received HORRIBLE customer service. Everyone for everything just wanted to pass me off to someone else. I spoke to all kinds of managers. They all said one thing but did another. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO IT...IT'S A TRICK!!!!!!!!

Awesome job

by from Southlake Tx |

One of the better buying experiences i have had with a dealership. Best prices around too. Large dealership with many cars on the lot in all different trim levels. They work with you to find the exact car you want at a great price!

BEWARE if they contacted you about buying Your Car

by from Fort Worth, TX |

They called me in because they found my car for sale on Craigslist. I drove 45 minutes one way to get there. Once I was there they told me they wouldn't be able to buy my car because it's an exotic and it isn't a Ford. I asked them why they called me saying they were interested in buying my car in the first place. All they had to say was sorry. Mary was the name of the person who originally called me. Brittany was the name of the person who scheduled the appointment. Once I got there I talked to 3 different salesmen and a manager who all tried to pass me on to someone else. Not the smartest group of guys I've dealt with. I wish I would've checked their ratings online before going in. They average 2 out of 5 stars!

it seems Grand Prairie Ford

by from North Richland Hills TX |

writes their own positive reviews. to offset the real reviews. I'm looking for a New Mustang Shelby GT- but based on these reviews I wont get it from them. Thank God I'm paying cash and dont need to finance with a dealership.

Deceived.

by from Dallas, TX |

This dealership advertises extremely low internet prices to lure unsuspecting buyers into their showroom. Wait! There was no showroom. The new car I was looking to purchase was brought out front for my wife and me to view. The car was dirty inside and someone had spilled something making the center console sticky. The car also had add-ons i.e.: Tinted glass, cloth protection etc. adding about $1700 to the price of the car. They never intended to sell the vehicle for the advertised price. I would never recommend this dealership to any of my clients, friends or family.

Worst ford dealership in the metroplex

by from Mansfield Texas |

Car buying is not pleasant no matter the dealer. However Grand Prairie Ford is a true nightmare. I have four fords so I love Ford. This dealer has the most deceptive advertising practices. Ad prices are not honored.

NO HONOR OR PRIDE WHAT A SHAME

by from EAST TEXAS |

WE BOUGHT A USED SUV AT THIS DEALERSHIP & THEY KNEW THAT IT HAD A BROKEN DASH. CARFAX SAID THAT NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH THIS AUTO. WE LOOKED AT THIS SUV AND DROVE IT BUT WE DID NOT SEE THAT THE DASH WAS BROKEN UNTILL THE NIGHT WHEN WE GOT HOME. WE CALLED THE DEALER THAT NIGHT. WAS TOLD BY THE INTERNET MANAGER THAT YOU BOUGHT IT THAT WAY. THE LIE THAT WAS TOLD IS BY THE DEALER ON THE CAR FAX AND THE LIE THAT WAS TOLD BY THE SALEMENS MORE THAN ONE I MIGHT ADD. THEY ARE RUDE AND THEY LIKE TO LIE TO PEOPLE. PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS AND DON'T BELIEVE THEM AT ALL . I HAVE CALL AND CALL. BUT NO RETURN CALL FOR UPPER MANAGEMENT.SORRY TO SAY KEEP LOOKING DONT STOP AT THIS DEALERSHIP DON'T EVEN CALL . I READ ALL THE REVIEWS I NOW WISH I HAD NOT EVER CALLED AND STOPPED BY.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR FIRST TIME BUYER

by from RUSTON,LA |

GPF HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH! I DROVE FROM LOUISIANA TO PURCHASE WHAT I THOUGHT WAS MY DREAM FIRST CAR...THE SALES PERSON WAS VERY RUDE AND SEEMED AS IF HE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT HELPING ME PURCHASE THE CAR. ONCE I PURCHASED THE CAR ON MY WAY HOME TO LOUISIANA THE SERVICE ENGINE POPS ON (AFTER ME HAVING THE CAR LESS THAN 24 HOURS) NOW I'VE HAD THE CAR A MONTH AND ITS BEEN TO A REPAIR SHOP THREE TIMES BECAUSE THIS SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT KEEPS COMING ON...BUT GPF WILL NOT HELP ME IN ANY WAY. I HAVE CALLED TO THE USED CAR MANAGER WHO HAS GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND FOR THE PAST MONTH AND ONCE I GOT HIM ON THE PHONE TO HELP ME HE TELLS ME NOTHING CAN BE DONE BECAUSE I PURCHASED THE CAR 30 DAYS AGO...PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! THEY MADE MY FIRST TIME PURCHASING A CAR A NIGHTMARE. MY QUESTION IS: DOES GPF DO INSPECTIONS ON THEIR USED CARS BEFORE THEY PUT THEM ON THEIR LOT TO SALE TO PEOPLE???

I Should Have Listened to the Reviews!!

by from Irving, TX |

I have done business in the past with Grand Prairie Ford and was satisfied with my experience. When I started shopping for a used car, I found one there and called. The sales representative assured me that they still had the car and that the price was within my budget. Once I arrived, I waited a few minutes and was told that the sales person was unavailable and a different person would try to help me. I asked him to bring the car around so we could look at it...another wait. When he returned, he advised that the vehicle had been sold the previous night and the "system was not updated properly". Had this been the only instance of this type of activity, I would probably have let it go, but this seems to be a recurring pattern with this dealership. GO AT YOUR OWN PERIL!

Beware Of The Low Internet Price

by from Arlington Texas |

I read their ad on Cars.com and they had the 2014 Ford Focus I was wanting for my teenage daughter. I called the dealership and talked with their Internet sales manager, Brittany Crecy. I confirmed the price, VIN number and that the car was in stock. Later that evening I went to the dealership checkbook in hand and wanted to buy the car we talked about. I Confirmed the price once again with the sales person and they started the paperwork to make my cash purchase. A sales manager comes to the table and tells me this vehicle is going to be $1787 more than the price listed online. He tells me the Cars.com price did not include the dealer added options. My question is why did you have a misleading ad online and never intended to honor your listed price? In my opinion this is misleading at best. Read the fine print and do not use this dealer based on any Internet ads. Lesson learned. Don?t buy from Grand Prairie Ford.