701 E Palace Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX 75050

Used 866-374-4550
Service 888-439-9298

Grand Prairie Ford experience

by from Aledo, TX |

The staff at Grand Prairie Ford didn't mess around and we got straight to an agreement on my car. I really appreciated that because I have a limited amount of free time to shop for a car with 3 busy teens and family obligations. They got the paperwork completed and had everything ready to go for me after I completed the sale of my car the following workday. I would recommend this dealer to anyone trying to buy a Ford Car!

Very helpful

by from Mansfield |

I recently purchased a F-150 from Grand Prairie Ford. The salesman that helped me, Tony, was great. I had 3 different trucks that I had picked out. He showed me all 3 and we test drove 2 of them. I wasn't trading in my old truck, so he followed me home to help get both vehicles back to my house. I really like the truck, and I'd have to them an A+ on the service.

A very friendly and outgoing Sales Team

by from Mid Cities / Ft. Worth Texas |

I purchased my 2010 Ford F150 a week ago and I must admit it was a great experience. My Sales Agent Antonio Olivarez was outstanding and worked hard to ensure I was made happy with my deal! It was a sure far cry diffence than AutoNation Ford in Frisco where they didn't care if they had my business or not. the only issue was time... I was there an awful long time as they didnt want to budge on my "trade-in" and I wasnt going to budge either. I finally asked for numbers excluding the trade and thats when we hit pay dirt! The only suggestion I have for Grand Prairie is this... Dont get so hooked on the trade when a deal may be made without the trade if the customer is willing!

by from The Woodlands, TX |

Grand Prairie Ford had a per owned Cadillac CTS for sale. They were quick to respond and very helpful, but I would need to travel to Grand Prairie to negotiate the price and I am located in The Woodlands TX. I did not complete the sale due to the distance, but the dealership was fair.

NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

by from Hurst, TX |

I felt deceived and everything I wanted after the fact was like pulling teeth. They did not want to do what I was told they would to get me to sign the papers. I do hope everyone reads the reviews that are out of this dealership. I just thought I was the one who received HORRIBLE customer service. Everyone for everything just wanted to pass me off to someone else. I spoke to all kinds of managers. They all said one thing but did another. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO IT...IT'S A TRICK!!!!!!!!

Awesome job

by from Southlake Tx |

One of the better buying experiences i have had with a dealership. Best prices around too. Large dealership with many cars on the lot in all different trim levels. They work with you to find the exact car you want at a great price!

BEWARE if they contacted you about buying Your Car

by from Fort Worth, TX |

They called me in because they found my car for sale on Craigslist. I drove 45 minutes one way to get there. Once I was there they told me they wouldn't be able to buy my car because it's an exotic and it isn't a Ford. I asked them why they called me saying they were interested in buying my car in the first place. All they had to say was sorry. Mary was the name of the person who originally called me. Brittany was the name of the person who scheduled the appointment. Once I got there I talked to 3 different salesmen and a manager who all tried to pass me on to someone else. Not the smartest group of guys I've dealt with. I wish I would've checked their ratings online before going in. They average 2 out of 5 stars!

it seems Grand Prairie Ford

by from North Richland Hills TX |

writes their own positive reviews. to offset the real reviews. I'm looking for a New Mustang Shelby GT- but based on these reviews I wont get it from them. Thank God I'm paying cash and dont need to finance with a dealership.

Deceived.

by from Dallas, TX |

This dealership advertises extremely low internet prices to lure unsuspecting buyers into their showroom. Wait! There was no showroom. The new car I was looking to purchase was brought out front for my wife and me to view. The car was dirty inside and someone had spilled something making the center console sticky. The car also had add-ons i.e.: Tinted glass, cloth protection etc. adding about $1700 to the price of the car. They never intended to sell the vehicle for the advertised price. I would never recommend this dealership to any of my clients, friends or family.

Worst ford dealership in the metroplex

by from Mansfield Texas |

Car buying is not pleasant no matter the dealer. However Grand Prairie Ford is a true nightmare. I have four fords so I love Ford. This dealer has the most deceptive advertising practices. Ad prices are not honored.

NO HONOR OR PRIDE WHAT A SHAME

by from EAST TEXAS |

WE BOUGHT A USED SUV AT THIS DEALERSHIP & THEY KNEW THAT IT HAD A BROKEN DASH. CARFAX SAID THAT NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH THIS AUTO. WE LOOKED AT THIS SUV AND DROVE IT BUT WE DID NOT SEE THAT THE DASH WAS BROKEN UNTILL THE NIGHT WHEN WE GOT HOME. WE CALLED THE DEALER THAT NIGHT. WAS TOLD BY THE INTERNET MANAGER THAT YOU BOUGHT IT THAT WAY. THE LIE THAT WAS TOLD IS BY THE DEALER ON THE CAR FAX AND THE LIE THAT WAS TOLD BY THE SALEMENS MORE THAN ONE I MIGHT ADD. THEY ARE RUDE AND THEY LIKE TO LIE TO PEOPLE. PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS AND DON'T BELIEVE THEM AT ALL . I HAVE CALL AND CALL. BUT NO RETURN CALL FOR UPPER MANAGEMENT.SORRY TO SAY KEEP LOOKING DONT STOP AT THIS DEALERSHIP DON'T EVEN CALL . I READ ALL THE REVIEWS I NOW WISH I HAD NOT EVER CALLED AND STOPPED BY.