Grand Prairie Ford

701 E Palace Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX 75050

New 972-975-9411 New 972-975-9411
Used 866-374-4550 Used 866-374-4550
Service 855-512-8083 Service 855-512-8083

If Ford Builds It, We Discount it!

Great SERVICE!!!!!!!

by from Midlothian, TX |

They ALL have GREAT customer service skills but there is one that sticks out....If you do plan on going in there I would most definitely ask for Tyler Cobb! He did exactly what I wanted when asked! From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave, you are well treated and served. Thanks guys!

Customer Review

by from Grand Prairie, Tx |

Tyler Cobb did great in helping me(: Great customer service

New truck purchase

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

It was a great and easy buying experience that I would recommend and will purchase future vehicles. Ross Dionisi and the staff are top notch professionals.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Denton |

Best car buying experience ever. Andrew was a great salesman. He was polite, respectful and very helpful. No pressure to buy up. Picked out my car, got a great deal and moved into finance. Tony was also great. We got a great rate and were out of there in no time flat. We were very pleased.

ron smith car salesmen for g p ford

by from ft worth |

ron smith was very good salesman although I did not get what I wanted I am satisfied

customer satisfaction

by from Grand Prairie Ford |

I went to take a walk around and get an idea of a price range for a truck would be. I got very helpful assistance by a young man by the name of Tyler Cobb. He was very nice and not pushy at all like i have had in the past, and that is the reason why I will return when I am ready to purchase a new vehicle. Thanks, Ray Lopez

Great purchase

by from Weatherford |

Great experience at GP Ford. I bought a new F250 and the sales staff were great. They were polite, friendly and knowledgeable. The dealership was well stocked with the trucks I wanted to see and was very clean. I bought 3 trucks at GP Ford and will keep going back.

great place to do business - highly recomend sales

by from grand prairie, texas |

bought my ford fusion from GPF on 0% interest after factory rebates. I test drove the car and the car sold itself. ford builds a very good product and has everything I wanted inside. john huey had all the paperwork done in about 45 min due to good credit. I bought the aftermarket warranty but never even used it. I needed a oil change, rotate and battery and the service was a little slow because they had so many customers that day. the waiting room was packed. it took about an hour and I inspected their work before I left. all good. even though they were busy several service writers asked if I needed anything. I am very impressed with grand prairie ford and in their sales and service. I read reviews and some may of had a concern but not me. I will always use their sales and service as long as I get treated like that.

Went to buy a car for my wife, bought 2 cars

by from Seven Points, TX |

salesman met us as we got out of the car, suggested we go inside out of the hot sun, looked at the inventory on hand, took a test drive and bought 2 cars. From the time we drove onto the lot the experience was a positive one.

worse than a bad trip

by from Dallas, TX |

I was there looking for a second-handed red altima today and that was really a bad trip. Seller was so arrogant and told me the original one was sold and reluctant to bring us others, which was still shown on their website. After we watched another car, he tried to kick us out, with saying something like, this car needs to charge additional fees as Nissan all does, what a liar. I got so angry with this trip, if they only do care about their ford business, then why they print out second-handed car?