Grand Prairie Ford

701 E Palace Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX 75050

New 972-975-9411 New972-975-9411
Used 866-374-4550 Used866-374-4550
Service 855-512-8083 Service 855-512-8083

If Ford Builds It, We Discount it!

Great SERVICE!!!!!!!

by from Midlothian, TX |

They ALL have GREAT customer service skills but there is one that sticks out....If you do plan on going in there I would most definitely ask for Tyler Cobb! He did exactly what I wanted when asked! From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave, you are well treated and served. Thanks guys!

DO NOT BUY HERE

by from Roanoke Texas |

Rico, my sales person, was very pushy. If it wasn't for the sales manager that I talked to, not sure of his name, I would have walked away from the sale. The Finance manager was WAY too pushy too. After telling him a number of times I wasn't interested in the extended warranty, he kept on and on and on. If he would have asked one more time, I would have walked. I think he could tell I was getting frustrated. Then he seemed like he was in a hurry just to get me out of his office. It seemed like he was working off commission, which he told me upfront, that he wasn?t. After I was done with the finance and my new car was delivered. No one was there to help move items from the trade in vehicle to the new one. Rico had promised to help, but disappeared after the sale was final. With customer service like this, I will not using your dealership for any warranty work. The back seat was missing from my trade in. Rico called or text me a number of time to ask when I was bringing it to the dealership. If I didn?t respond to his email ASAP, he was calling me. I bought the car on a March 31 and brought the seat back to you on April 5th. When I brought the seat back, I also turned in an invoice that I had hand controls put into my car. I called and texted Rico a number of times to ask him to follow up on that invoice and he never did. I even spoke to Rico twice and ask if he would follow up but never heard a response back from him. I finally had to call Eric Harrison and within two hours he had an answer for me. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to my worst enemy. There is no way the reviews on here can be legit. Do your research before buying from here.

Terrible service

by from Memphis tn |

Salesmen were not honest very unprofessional will never purchase a vehicle from this dealership.

Great customer service!!

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

Ron Smith is the BEST!! He got my son and I BOTH into a car. Thank you!!

Excellent Service and Quality Repairs

by from Roanoke Texas |

My experience with the service department was five star! Great customer service and my repairs were made in a timely manner. I would recommend this service department to anyone.

Great Service.

by from Rockwall Texas |

I bought my car there and had a great experience. I first was greeted by Eric Harrison and immediately knew I was in good hands. Would refer everyone to this dealership.

Great service

by from garland,tx |

Overall great experience. Would definitely recommend to anyone searching for a new vehicle

Awesome Buying and Service experience

by from Dalas TX |

Arvin, Josue, Jack and Hue went above and beyond our expectation to make our buying experience at Grand Prairie Ford the very best experience in our car buying. Everything was explained in a very easy terms that we could understand.

Good Dealership

by from Irving, Texas |

Jackie Mercer is a patient, knowledgeable gentleman. Although I was in a bit of a crunch to trade cars, Jackie gave me the time of day even though he knew I wasn't ready to buy a new car. He showed me several cars within my budget and took the time to work with the finance department even though it was past closing time. I ended up driving away with a brand new 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback in Tuxedo Black. I will definitely return to Grand Prairie Ford when I am ready to buy another vehicle.

Ron Smith great sales experience

by from Grand prairie, tx |

Went to grand prairie Ford expect ing the worst, looking for ā inexpensive nice car for my wife. I met MR. Ron Smith and less than one hour later with no hassles or pressure we left with a new Ford focus. Which was more than we expected. We even got our payment less thaņ we asked for! I would recommed Ron Smith to anyone for a nice low stress car buying experience! Thānka Ron!