701 E Palace Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX 75050

Used 866-374-4550
Service 888-439-9298

Highly recommend

by from Irving, Tx |

Had a great experience there purchasing my New Mustang! We'll definitely be back, and will send our family and friends.

repeat customer

by from Irving |

I've bought several cars from them over the past few years. Excellent customer service. I'll definitely be back.

Good service

by from San Angelo |

We made a 4 hour drive to get a used GMC truck that my husband found on their lot. Shawn was the manager that we dealt with before arriving. He had the truck pulled up for us when we got there. The service was great, and the we really like the truck. Our compliments to Shawn and his staff.

FRIENDLY STAFF

by from Dallas,Tx |

I've always dreaded the entire car buying process, but I'll have to compliment Grand Prairie on making it very easy. The staff was friendly. I'll certainly recommend them.

Quick and easy

by from Garland, Tx |

I emailed them in advance. They responded quickly, and my visit to the dealership went smoothly.

two thumbs way up

by from Dallas |

Two thumbs way up! We shopped several places looking for a car for our son, and found the best deal at Grand Prairie Ford. I would definitely recommend them.

Great visit

by from Irving, Tx |

My wife and I recently purchased a truck at Grand Prairie Ford. We dealt with David Hughes in the used car dept, and met his manager Ryan. We had to do some haggling over my trade in, but got it worked out, and we couldn't be happier. We love the truck. Thanks David, and thanks Ryan.

happy customer

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

One of the better car buying experiences I've had, and I'm fairly tough to deal with (so I've been told). My wife and I love the Explorer. It's a little far from home, so we won't use them for service, but we'll definitely be back when it's time for me to get my new truck.

Very helpful

by from Mansfield |

I recently purchased a F-150 from Grand Prairie Ford. The salesman that helped me, Tony, was great. I had 3 different trucks that I had picked out. He showed me all 3 and we test drove 2 of them. I wasn't trading in my old truck, so he followed me home to help get both vehicles back to my house. I really like the truck, and I'd have to them an A+ on the service.

A very friendly and outgoing Sales Team

by from Mid Cities / Ft. Worth Texas |

I purchased my 2010 Ford F150 a week ago and I must admit it was a great experience. My Sales Agent Antonio Olivarez was outstanding and worked hard to ensure I was made happy with my deal! It was a sure far cry diffence than AutoNation Ford in Frisco where they didn't care if they had my business or not. the only issue was time... I was there an awful long time as they didnt want to budge on my "trade-in" and I wasnt going to budge either. I finally asked for numbers excluding the trade and thats when we hit pay dirt! The only suggestion I have for Grand Prairie is this... Dont get so hooked on the trade when a deal may be made without the trade if the customer is willing!

by from The Woodlands, TX |

Grand Prairie Ford had a per owned Cadillac CTS for sale. They were quick to respond and very helpful, but I would need to travel to Grand Prairie to negotiate the price and I am located in The Woodlands TX. I did not complete the sale due to the distance, but the dealership was fair.