Berlin City Auto Group

485 Main St, Gorham, NH 03581

Used 888-501-1971

Easy and stress free!

by from Newfane, VT |

We have never purchased a car through emails and phone calls and it turned out to be the best! Our salesman, Joe, was great about communicating and trying to help us get exactly what we wanted. Even after the sale, he called to make sure we didn't have any questions about the car and gave me explanations on how to set radio stations, set up blue-tooth if we want it and offered to go through it step by step over the phone if there was anything we couldn't figure out. Mark, the business manager we dealt with was very informed and helpful as we made decisions about warranties and other financing options. The gentleman who delivered our car in a terrible sleet and rain storm was organized, friendly and efficient. He had all the paperwork in order and was able to explain each one as we signed everything. We absolutely loved the fact that we didn't have to spend hours at the dealership working numbers, etc.. This was so easy and stress free and we would recommend Berlin City to anyone!

Good experience here but best to do research first

by from Berlin, NH |

I recently bought a 2013 Honda CRV at the dealership in Berlin, NH. I love my car and thought the overall experience was great. The finance person was very personable and the sales person was very nice. I did a lot of research on the model car I wanted and I feel this helped as the sales person didn't know a lot about the car. He was more familiar with other makes. I am sure he would have found out anything I needed to know however. If course I didn't get what I should have for my trade in but who does? It was my fault for not selling it ahead of time. I was happy with the experience though and would go back again.

Easy Internet!

by from Baldwin, ME |

I recently purchased a used small truck for my son. I live about 50 miles away and found the truck on the internet, they came to me, and it was one of the easiest purchases I have ever made! Wonderful, stress free, experience.