Berlin City Auto Group

485 Main St, Gorham, NH 03581

Used 888-501-1971

Easy !

by from Vermont |

I've been dealing with Andy over the phone to get a new Rav4 lease. Everything worked out great, did everything over the phone,they sent a driver with my new car and picked up my trade. Definitely they stand by the easy name. Thank you Andy for my new Rav4!

My daughter's new Corolla

by from Whitefield, NH |

Just got our daughter a new Corolla . Andy over at BC Toyota was a lot of fun to work with. We were very picky about it,but Andy did great lightening up the mood :) and being very thorough in his job .

He did make it easy!

by from New Hampshire |

My wife loves our new 2015 Highlander! We asked Andy to show us different options for an suv and he showed a lot of patience and helped us decide on the best option. Great experience, made us feel very comfortable along the way.

Great experience buying my new Tacoma

by from New Hampshire |

My new Tacoma does all the work. Used it and it does great on the roads in the woods. Andy did great helping me find the right truck for what i was looking for! Definitely recommend checking out their lot and this sales guy in particular.

OUTSTANDING PLACE TO BUY A VEHICLE

by from BERLIN NH |

I BOUGHT A HIGHLANDER FROM JOE SABINS, BRUCE MACDONALD AND ED WATSON, THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY THE VERY BEST!!!! THEY WERE ALL THE MOST PLEASANT & FUN GUYS I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!! BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL :) CHRISTINA

Easy Peasy

by from Lancaster, NH |

Buying my used Jeep Wrangler was a fun experience with this dealership. The salesman, Andy, was a joy to buy from. Anything I needed or wanted repaired or fixed was done so immediately and without hassle. I would definitely recommend them and the salesman I had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with. Good job, Andy!

Good deal on lease

by from Champlain Valley, Vermont |

I just leased a 2015 Toyota Camry and they worked with me to turn in my previous leased RAV4. I haven't been able to turn my lease in early and get a reduced payment in a long time. They worked with me to get the payment I needed and delivered my car to Vermont. I would at least weigh your options and see what Berlin City can do.

Purchase New Ford Escape

by from Stark, NH |

We were undecided as to what SUV to purchase. Salesperson was very helpful to showing us all the aspects of the three vehicles we were comparing. Very knowledgeable. Because Berlin City is a Mult-brand dealership, were were able to try out the three SUV's at one stop. We also got our new vehicle with state inspection and a full tank of gas.

Easy and stress free!

by from Newfane, VT |

We have never purchased a car through emails and phone calls and it turned out to be the best! Our salesman, Joe, was great about communicating and trying to help us get exactly what we wanted. Even after the sale, he called to make sure we didn't have any questions about the car and gave me explanations on how to set radio stations, set up blue-tooth if we want it and offered to go through it step by step over the phone if there was anything we couldn't figure out. Mark, the business manager we dealt with was very informed and helpful as we made decisions about warranties and other financing options. The gentleman who delivered our car in a terrible sleet and rain storm was organized, friendly and efficient. He had all the paperwork in order and was able to explain each one as we signed everything. We absolutely loved the fact that we didn't have to spend hours at the dealership working numbers, etc.. This was so easy and stress free and we would recommend Berlin City to anyone!

Good experience here but best to do research first

by from Berlin, NH |

I recently bought a 2013 Honda CRV at the dealership in Berlin, NH. I love my car and thought the overall experience was great. The finance person was very personable and the sales person was very nice. I did a lot of research on the model car I wanted and I feel this helped as the sales person didn't know a lot about the car. He was more familiar with other makes. I am sure he would have found out anything I needed to know however. If course I didn't get what I should have for my trade in but who does? It was my fault for not selling it ahead of time. I was happy with the experience though and would go back again.