Northwoods Nissan

2039 N susquehanna Trail, Selinsgrove, PA 17870

New 866-753-6949
Used 855-242-7164
Service 866-315-7077

Worth your Trip to the Selinsgrove Strip!

Car Purchase

by from Williamsport, PA |

Everyone at Northwoods Nissan, Selinsgrove, PA was very accomodating and went out of their way to help my husband and I purchase the vehicle we were looking for. They worked with us to find the deal that was best for us.

Nissan Note review

by from Herndon PA |

Overall great buying experience the whole way around. No pressure games. Jim & Andy were both very informative about everything. Would highly recommend, looking forward to the cruise.

Be sure to visit!

by from Lewisburg, PA |

All the staff at Northwoods were very welcoming and kind. Who knew car shopping on a Saturday could be such an enjoyable experience. Suzanne was very helpful and not aggressive as we shopped. Thank you! Very enjoyable experience overall and what is particularly unique is the service they give you after buying - free oil changes for a year and nitrogen fill in your tires, also complimentary shuttles or car availability. If you're car shopping, be sure to stop in and ask for Suzanne :)

2015 JUKE

by from State College, PA |

I'm from State College, PA and made the 1 1/2 hour trip here specifically because they had what I wanted when my local dealerships didn't. This was the quickest process I've ever had, and Suzie was great!

my first car

by from seelinsgrove pa |

Suzanne was awesome and very helpful!!!! Always coming back to her!!!!!!!!!

My Juke

by from Allenwood, PA. |

This was the best car purchacing experance I have had in 30 years. Jim was fantastic. He was not pushy or aggressive, he was more instrested in the vehicle that made me happy rather than getting the most money out of me. This will be my permant car buying place. I reccomend anyone to to come here.

Buying a new Altima

by from Lewisburg PA |

Suzanne was awesome. She was very informative, well prepared and fun to work with. It is clear she is a great sales person who loves people and her job. We are big Nissan fans, and our experience today confirms in every way that our choice was correct. We are very pleased.

Versa Note

by from Sunbury, PA |

Very excited to be getting a brand new car--sales staff all wonderful--Ben, Suzanne, and manager Andy. Paid far less than expected for a new car.

I GOT A BRAND NEW 2015 ROGUE

by from williamsport, pa |

Suzie made all the difference in our decision to purchase a Rogue on the spot!!! She knows the Nissan product well. I was unsure if the Rogue was exactly what I was looking for...after meeting with Suzie I knew the Rogue was exactly what I was looking for. The negotioation process was painless. Suzie respected our price ceiling and was not pushy at all. If you are looking for a new vehicle, check out Suzie at Northwoods Nissan. And......We got a free cruise to the Bahamas!!

Easy to Purchase / Great Variety / Helpful Staff

by from Selinsgrove, PA |

My husband and I had been considering purchasing a Nissan Rogue for almost a year. When we decided to do it, I did my research about exactly what I wanted in the model. My salesperson, Jim, listened to my needs, further explained the varieties of the model, and let us know what cars they had on lot that would meet my needs. He was extraordinarily friendly, knowledgable and patient -- he even stayed far later than the closing time of the dealership. No higher pressure sales. No treating me like a "little woman" and just talking to my husband. Good trade in value on our Subaru. Continued answering questions even after the purchase. We are thrilled with our purchase.

My first new car all thanks to Nissan!!!

by from Selinsgrove/Hummels Wharf, PA (Selinsgrove Strip) |

SUZIE WAS AWESOME!! We had quite a few requirements (0 down, payment restrictions) going in that were not met by other dealers, and she worked with us to find the right car that would fit what we need, and even helped us set up our new insurance policy!!! ALSO, we got a free cruise for two buying from Suzie/Northwoods Nissan!! The entire staff was very patient with us and Suzie stayed in touch with us throughout the entire process to make sure we felt comfortable and secure! We highly recomment Northwoods Nissan and ASK FOR SUZIE!!! (Full name - Suzanne LeVan)